It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hollywood preparing us for the return of the Anunnaki? (theory, discussion)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
In recent years, we've seen hollywood turn out alot of movies dealing with alien visitation, alien attack, etc. One thing in two movies I've seen hints strongly at the return of the Anunnaki.
The first one is a favorite of mine from a few years ago, The Fourth Kind (en.wikipedia.org...), the abduction/regression tapes show the aliens speaking Sumerian, the origins of the Anunnaki stories.
The second movie I cite is the recent release, Cowboys and Aliens (link). In the movie, the aliens are mining gold to power their ship. One of the theories is that the Anunnaki enslaved humans were to mine gold to power their starships.
Coincidence?
The General public wouldnt know this, but the few of us that research this would pick up on the hints these and other movies hint at what may come to happen in 2012.
what are your theories? agreee? disagree? why?
please discuss

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Cowboys & Aliens graphic novel first. Hollywood is clearly out of idea

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The writers of the hollywood movies ,probably hang out here or other ufo forums,Just people who know how to make good stories(sometimes) based on whats popular and entertaining.
Watch Close Encounters , from the late seventies ,makes you wonder where they got their impressions of what an alien looked liked.Most likely from eyewitness and abductee accounts
edit on 7-8-2011 by 12voltz because: of the mashed potatoe

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wrote a song today that begins, "....Every thirty one hundred and twenty five years or so...." and which features "Infomorphs, skinjobs, and Bionauts" with "cold mirror stares."

Does that mean I know something about the coming singularity, the collapse of the state vector, and the ascension of humanity into the 5th dimension, or does it mean that I like to write science fiction, and enjoy creating lyrics that owe as much to Philip K Dick, HP Lovecraft, as they do to David Bowie?

Use your head. Hollywood could exactly portray your favorite conspiracy and it would only mean that their writers read the same books you read.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well alien movies were 5 times more popular in the 19XX's. Like approximately 40's to 70's. There were tons of movies like "the day the earth stood still" "war of the worlds", "flash gordon", "invasion of the body snatchers", "the blob", "it came from outer space", etc.
So I think that if hollywood was to ever have hinted anything, it would have been back then. And as we know, nothing major has happened since then. So I can safely say that hollywood doesn't seem to be a good source to look for hints.
We barely have any alien movies nowadays, compared to back in the day.
The annunaki part, I can't say much about
edit on 8/7/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I found that the dynasty of primes in transformers 2 reminded me of annunaki. Their designs seem to be based on sumerian depictions and the manner in which they internact with humanity is the same.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
if you look up the history of Hollywood you can see many movies have signs for current or future events in reality that are taking place, some proof of this is on youtube where they display many signs in various movies about 9/11 and so on. after all we all know who owns Hollywood.. lately you can see that for last couple years more movies about the end of the world and zombie apocalypse are coming out, also the amount of movies per year have increased dramatically.. there use to be maybe only a handful of movies a year that were sent out to theaters but now its hundreds of movies coming out per year, this is to subliminally prepare us for what is to come, and as usual make a handful of profit at the same time. Avatar is a great example of a so called world similar to ours that we will invade to save the human species, that other world could be niburu, but the twist is that the other world is actually Earth and the invaders are not humans but extra terrestrials invading us and making us as slaves. anyway keep looking for signs in movies because that is our conditioning of what is coming in the near future.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
The writers of the hollywood movies ,probably hang out here or other ufo forums,Just people who know how to make good stories(sometimes) based on whats popular and entertaining.

I write screen plays/scrips, and ATS is the greatest resource for ideas there is. So far my scripts are for short films destined for film festivals. I write, produce, direct and sometimes star in my own films as well as working for other indy producers as a cinematographer/sound/actor or other crew. As I gain experience; I one day hope to have one of my scripts picked up by a big production company but the indy world is vibrant, exciting and taking full advantage of the New Media classification and streaming video sites via the www. but very little money.

As far as Hollywood preparing us...perhaps, but Hollywood's main concern is making money. Making films is incredibly expensive and the investors expect a return. I also work for large production companies making feature movies as a supporting actor, background extra and driver, set dec, production assistant, wardrobe or other crew. There may be social engineers involved in movie making but I just see bean counters everywhere.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think it is possible I have a thread about this very subject.

Check out Vigilant Citizen and Gorodachi Etenemaki which should clear a lot of things up for you.

Also the youtube series the industry exposed is also very good.

Hollywood or Holy Wood is definitely preparing us for something.

(link to my thread is in my sig if you are interested)
edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talon666
if you look up the history of Hollywood you can see many movies have signs for current or future events in reality that are taking place, some proof of this is on youtube where they display many signs in various movies about 9/11 and so on. after all we all know who owns Hollywood.. lately you can see that for last couple years more movies about the end of the world and zombie apocalypse are coming out, also the amount of movies per year have increased dramatically.. there use to be maybe only a handful of movies a year that were sent out to theaters but now its hundreds of movies coming out per year, this is to subliminally prepare us for what is to come, and as usual make a handful of profit at the same time. Avatar is a great example of a so called world similar to ours that we will invade to save the human species, that other world could be niburu, but the twist is that the other world is actually Earth and the invaders are not humans but extra terrestrials invading us and making us as slaves. anyway keep looking for signs in movies because that is our conditioning of what is coming in the near future.

Love that you mention this,

Navi is hebrew for prophet

Giant Blue people with yellow eyes (Nephilim)

To become a Navi the soldier must enter a casket and enter a dreamlike state (dreamworld? Death and rebirth?)

They are on a moon of a planet which hints at the Tribes of the Moon (Nightbreed, Lunatics)

Many messages on many levels.

Oh and they all happen to be nature worshipers (isn't bohemian grove near by?)

Want to get freaked a little look at Beelzebub in Bohemian Rhapsody by Freddy Mercury (Mercury =Hermes messenger of the gods)
edit on 7-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No i believe its just that they got their inspiration from the Annunaki and the Sumerian civilzation for the movie......not that they are preparing us for their return.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by 12voltz

I write screen plays/scrips, and ATS is the greatest resource for ideas there is. So far my scripts are for short films destined for film festivals. I write, produce, direct and sometimes star in my own films as well as working for other indy producers as a cinematographer/sound/actor or other crew. As I gain experience; I one day hope to have one of my scripts picked up by a big production company but the indy world is vibrant, exciting and taking full advantage of the New Media classification and streaming video sites via the www. but very little money.

As far as Hollywood preparing us...perhaps, but Hollywood's main concern is making money. Making films is incredibly expensive and the investors expect a return. I also work for large production companies making feature movies as a supporting actor, background extra and driver, set dec, production assistant, wardrobe or other crew. There may be social engineers involved in movie making but I just see bean counters everywhere.

I'm a writer currently writing about sci-fi and life after death, these forums give me all my info

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nope, not preparing us for anything, they're just trying to make a buck off an idea that people find fascinating. Alien movies sell, if nobody paid to watch them, they would quit making them.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hollywood isn't preparing us. The reason why their doing all these movies is because there is a possibility that the quarantine will be taken of Earth in 2012/2013. Meaning E.T contact is possible during those years and afterwards. Hollywood is trying to make all these E.T's appear as if they are our enemies, which actually they are not. (Some are good, some are bad, I laugh at people who assume all E.T's are evil). Name 1 or few Alien movies that have E.T's appear as good guys. (Paul doesn't count) (:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know a producer in LA, and had a story plot that I thought would work into a movie. He explains me the criteria before one could be considered, and it's entirely based upon what the average person can handle, nothing at all could they create into it, anything that wasn't directly driven towards capitol gains within the movie. That's the sad truth to what exists now, it's all about supply and demand, and keeping the supply catered to what is demanded.

We used to have "real" movies where the actors were there for the purpose and art of acting, that they did so not for the money, but for the very purpose of acting, regardless of fiscal compensation. We have some how lost that, so are trying to make up for it with something from a production line, catering to our whims.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Hollywood isn't preparing us. The reason why their doing all these movies is because there is a possibility that the quarantine will be taken of Earth in 2012/2013. Meaning E.T contact is possible during those years and afterwards. Hollywood is trying to make all these E.T's appear as if they are our enemies, which actually they are not. (Some are good, some are bad, I laugh at people who assume all E.T's are evil). Name 1 or few Alien movies that have E.T's appear as good guys. (Paul doesn't count) (:

Are you referring to The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

LoL that would explain the ort cloud I guess

Oh and If you read my thread (linked to in my sig, I know I mentioned this a lot) you will see Paul is not such a good character.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

ET phone home!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Its all here ,action, horror ,hope and despair. you dont need a big company or big dollars to have a great movie.
hope it all goes well for you.
like this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think the answer is a resounding NO. For one, "Hollywood" would mean at the very least the hundreds of people who are involved in what makes it to the big screen, all of which wouldn't be able to keep their mouth shut. You may say however that "it is a conspiracy from the top," but that too is incorrect.

The movies that actually get made, which isn't a large percentage considering the sheer amount of scripts that get read every year, are made for a reason...that reason has to do with a few different things, mainly what the execs think people want to see. Now, with that said, think about this...What topics have been hot recently? 2012 and aliens are up near the top of the list for sure. That is the main reason we are seeing an increase in movies like this.

Another thing is that the movies that come out of Hollywood seem to follow patterns. If one paranormal based movie comes out, you are bound to see similar themed movies come out not too far down the line. With the time it takes to write, shoot, and market a movie, I would think that this is pre-planned.

And another thing...Aliens aren't real.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i liked avatar better when it was called pocahontas..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join