It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Britain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hi guys

Have been looking at a few sites over the past few months and this one seems to be one of the best there is, so i thought i'd take the plunge and join.

Had a look at godlikeproductions as well but i keep getting banned even though i barely post over there. Seems to happen quite a lot, so i will not be going back because it's starting to get irritating.

Hope you are all well!?

Matt

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
well hello back from the east coast of the U S of A. I have never been to that godlike thing but I see many people on here talking about it. many say the same as you about bans etc. anyway, just wanted to say yo, welcome and see you around Matt ( I like your name - I have a nephew Matt & he's one of my favorite people) ..............

link   
reply to post by Dinkleburg

Hi Dinkleburg, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

link   
Welcome to the ATS mate.

Enjoy your time here, don't let the trolls get to you & hope you manage to expand your knowledge during your stay!

Also, I'm only down the road from you...I live in Brum!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"Ello me ol cock", Welcome to the lunatic asylum..............

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Welcome and like others have said ignore the trolls, and have fun and learn......
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well this is off to a great start already...highly impressed! I'm very happy to meet you all!

I'm into the weather (being a Brit it's like a must..) especially odd weather in the UK, i have a weird hobby of sitting watching radars tracking thunderstorms and snow across the UK.
I also like talking about life after death and have had one experience of the other side through sleep. It was wonderful. Also the current goings on in the Eurozone and in the US have perked my ears, have been learning a lot about that.

Waiting to be convinced about Elenin and Nibiru and all the other names people have called it, however i'm open minded. Also 9/11...i just don't believe any government could be cruel enough to kill 3000 of it's own people just to start a war. But that might be me being naive.

Look forward to chatting with you all

Matt x

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinkleburg

Welcome to ATS!

I'm in Doncaster btw.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it here. Cya around..

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Lol, I could predict British weather, without having to sit down & watch the skies...

It goes...sunny -> rainy -> sunny -> cloudy -> rainy -> sunny -> rainy -> windy -> rainy -> more rain

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

It goes...sunny -> rainy -> sunny -> cloudy -> rainy -> sunny -> rainy -> windy -> rainy -> more rain

Wroonngg! That's waay too much sun.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
What is this rain thing you speak of ?
Im from South Texas and fhe forcast is hot..Hot and dont even go out

Enjoy ATS

new topics

top topics

join