It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP....Just read the SECRET BOOK OF JOHN...Those who have and understand pls HELP

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks bogomil and Ittabena for the links.
Alot of great info there. Which is where I have been LOL.
Stuck in the rabbit hole.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mividau

No one "deserves" salvation, to even believe that is blasphemy.
Blasphemy you say? I will have to look that up since it does not seem to be a word in current usage.
1. impious utterance
I would say that your one-liner is not only not informative but is incorrect altogether.
Talking about being pious and making it through judgement somehow would not constitute being impious to me.
The fact that there even is a judgement is what we don't deserve, since a blanket statement could be made that we have all sinned. We should all be just killed outright without benefit of a judgement which would be unnecessary since there is no possible defense.
That is where Jesus steps in to be the one example that breaks the rule, necessitating a judgement. Now that a judgement has been established, then there has to be some that pass and others who don't, otherwise, again, it would be unnecessary if we all just get a blanket pass by claiming Jesus, Only one person would have to claim Jesus for all to go through without a judgement, if that was the way it worked.
Seeing how it is almost universally accepted that each person will have to face a judgement at the end of their lives, then there must be a criteria for passing it. Seeing how we don't know what that is exactly, we need to be extra careful about how we live. Such thoughts are not impious so I believe you need to change your vocabulary or change the way you think about Judgement and how you criticize others who want to be good people.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You do relize that I didnt write that one line wonder right?
If so I apologize, but that quote box makes it look like I said it.

LOTZA LUV JM
P.s. Long time no see

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mividau

You do relize that I didnt write that one line wonder right?
If so I apologize, but that quote box makes it look like I said it.

LOTZA LUV JM
P.s. Long time no see
You know I was wondering if there might be some confusion.
The quoting system can be a bit confusing because the wrong name is the one that is bold.
I was talking about his accusation of blasphemy.
He seemed to be criticizing you and I was pointing out that to me it seems to be a false accusation.
I was not criticizing you but you are the one at the end of my post who I say are trying to be good.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

LOL, Thanks.
They do need to fix those quote boxes.
I have seen those start fights with quite a few people.

LOTZA LUV JM

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join