It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP....Just read the SECRET BOOK OF JOHN...Those who have and understand pls HELP

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Bravo Bogomil. (And from a Dwarf from Middle Earth too, lol)

Allow me to quote from the movie Apollo 13; "You sir, are a steely eyed missile man!"

Sorry, my sense of humor is itching to get out.

A Buddhist walks up to a hotdog vendor and asks; "Can you make me one with everything?"

Thank you, thank you. Hey I'm here all week, try the veal.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

Again, thanks for your kind words.

And imo opinion this forum could do with a bit more humour. But it's probably sinful, as it could lead somebody to enjoy life instead of the basically existential flagellant attitudes of masochistic sinners.

Insofar I have gnostic leanings, they are more in a moderate libertarian direction. A kind of controlled, harmless small hedonism.

Like a bottle of hard liccor for breakfast and a handful of almost-wives in carnal lust.

edit on 11-8-2011 by bogomil because: addition, syntax

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Anyways I signed a consent form allowing them to give my kids this poison.

Oh my, I am sorry. I was looking for another video on Fluoride I posted some where else. Couldn't find it.

So I will tell you what I have found about it.

Flouride is one of the smallest molecules we have. It is the second most poisonous substance we have. Once it is ingested it does not come out. It is the only ingredient in rat poison and ABC news in Australia reported last year that because of the drought at that time there, some farmers had begun watering their Kangaroos with fluoridated human water supply, they died rather quickly.

Flouride comes from two sources; the manufacture of aluminum, and nuclear waste. In the fifties a number of people were beginning to sue for damages to Fluoride exposure from being near these types of industrial facilities. A researcher, forget the name, discovered that a small dose would in fact help to prevent tooth decay. As soon as this was discovered, and before he did very much research at all, he approached the Government with his findings and his desire to Fluoridate the public water supply.

Mellon of Carnegie Mellon University is ALCOA, the now greatly downsized ALuminum COrporation of America. According to Chalmers Johnson in his book Blowback, it is downsized because we have been giving our secrets away for decades to Asia. This makes sense when NAFTA and GATT are taken into consideration. They were preparing China to receive our jobs. But I digress.

Anyway, in the fifties, ALCOA was huge; only game in town type of s**t. And they had some expensive lawsuits directed at them. So this researcher had a willing partner in Mellon. This would eliminate the costly methods of dealing with the industrial waste that they were then saddled with, and it would wipe out the danger from the lawsuits. Two birds with one stone!

The Federal Government was building bombs, and wanted to build more. They also had nuclear reactors and wanted to build more of them. This solved their waste problems and lawsuit problems as well. But they had another motivation too. After WWII Allen Dulles led the charge to capture all the scientists and technicians we could, if for no other reason than to keep them away from the Russians - our pretend enemies of the day. In doing so, The Dulles Mob - a very long long story - had discovered that NAZI Germany had put this crap in the drinking water to control the population, and that it had worked. The Russians discovered this as well, and tried it out as well, in the Gulags of Siberia. It worked. Suddenly the Government was killing three birds with one stone.

"Look Ma, three birds dead and I only threw one rock! Isn't that cool?"

"Sammy, you shouldn't kill birds with rocks!"

Crack! Mom takes a rock to the forehead.

Everybody jumps on the bandwagon and begins playing the same song, each for their own reasons. But wait, Mom enters the picture with the results of an investigation of the effects of Fluoride on humans. Fluorosis, the pitting and yellowing of teeth, and the fact that it is a poison if more than a tiny little bit is ingested.

But the boys in the band are already playing their new song, and they would rather keep playing than pay up, so they keep playing but they turn up the volume to try to drown Mom out. It helped but it didn't work completely. So they gave in a little and set standards for the maximum amount of Fluoride to be in the water, but still set at an unsafe level. Then it comes to them... If we buy up all the instruments (read major media outlets) the only song anyone will be able to listen to is ours.

Twenty years ago the major media outlets -TV networks. newspapers, radio, movie studios, billboards - were in the hands of about 100 owners. Last year the number of owners was 5, this year it is 6. Yay, things are greatly improving, see? Obviously this control of what we hear will come in handy for a lotta things. Suddenly Sammy has an automatic, rapid-fire rock launcher and he is knockin' these little birds down as fast as they come up. Mom is not pleased, but no one can hear her anymore. Little Sammy has come into his own and Mom is trundled off to a low cost nursing home.

Interesting sidebar. I have recently finished reading The Secret War Against The Jews by Aarons and Loftus, and immediately started reading The Rise Of The Fourth Reich by Jim Marrs. Jim has been one of my favorite authors for years now, worked as a reporter in Dallas at the time of the JFK assassination, has owned a few newspapers of his own, is an esteemed member of this forum, and one of his books - Crossfire; The Plot That Killed Kennedy - was one of the two books which Oliver Stone based the movie JFK on. On to the sidebar;

When we were building the bomb towards the end of WWII we were not enriching nuclear material fast enough. Indeed releases through the FOIA have shown that we were short and could not have possibly come up with enough to build what we supposedly built and then dropped on Japan, at least not in the time frame in which it happened. Jim Marrs shows some rather convincing evidence that would indicate that Germany was not researching when we did, but that they already had the bomb, and had tested it before the war was over. What they lacked was an intercontinental delivery system. Their rockets kept blowing up! When we got their chief of rocketry over here, his rockets blew up for us too. (see the film The Right Stuff)

So they had the bomb but they couldn't send it over, but they were working on it in the form of a long range bomber which could hit New York City. It would not make any sense to fly all that way to drop a few incendiaries on NYC, since weight/fuel limitations would greatly restrict payload weight. So this would only make sense if they already had the bomb. Since Hitler's Germany, to my knowledge, did not have Aluminum manufacturing, or atomic power the only thing that leaves as a source for their Fluoride was manufacture of nuclear weapons.

Jim Marrs goes on to site some further evidence that we actually captured the weapons we dropped on Japan from Germany after it surrendered, and that we dropped three bombs on Japan, not just two. The third did not detonate and he shows evidence that the Soviets captured this bomb and used it to advance their nuclear bomb making capabilities. However, in the Secret War Against The Jews it is pointed out that many US and UK corporations, funded, helped, and worked for NAZI Germany before, during, and after WWII. (IBM, Ford, GM, etc) A careful look will show the same corporate names financially underwrote the Russian revolution and Soviet Russia as well.

Therefore it is just possible that we gave the Russians the dud-bomb as a convenient way to provide decades of future profits to the new Military-Industrial complex we had built for the war, and give us an enemy to scare the masses with.

As a final noted, do not think that buying bottled water is the answer to fluoridation, since most of it is just bottled fluoridated tap water, and the plastic bottles that they come in actually leach arsenic and other toxins into the water they contain. The film "Tapped" would be a good thing to watch since it presents all the evidence, and it points out that when we buy bottled water we are paying up to 1900 times the price we would pay if we just turned on the tap. Well water is the best answer to the fluoride problem unless you can buy a nice filtration system like EcoBlue which takes it out of the atmosphere and filters the snot right out of it.

Isn't this rabbit hole deep? And look it connects up to all the other rabbit holes of other topics. It looks like it is all one rabbit hole after all. Go**amnit! That sucks.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

My kids go to public schools.

The Underground history of the Ameircan Education System

I read an article in one of the Disinfo.com publications by this man. He was named teacher of the year two years running for NYC, and won the same prize for NYS another year. I am still looking for the article.

Found the book on PDF.

ughoaes.pdf

Anyway he shows in detail the causes of the American education system, the promoters (Carnegie of Carnegie Mellon University = steel), and it's effects.

Disinfo.com is okay, but their publications are great. Usually edited by a man named Russ Kick they have titles like; You Are Being Lied To, and Everything You Know Is Wrong, and feature some of the top writers collected together by Russ.

I loved these books, and it was Russ' work that inspired me to adopt the phrase "Nothing Is As It Seems" for my website. This site is still up although frozen as if in a block of ice from a formatting error. I can still log in, but when I do it no longer takes me anywhere but a screen mocking me for my errors.

I trust you and Bogomil, but do not trust committing it to this public area, even though I wrote under a pen name. I will send you guys the link on U2U. Just realize that I was in a different place then, so ignore all the re-postings from Alex Jones' site - was job searching then and only had a crappy laptop to work with. Also, I am no longer a believer in Alex, but have become suspicious of his true purpose. The anger from AJ's site had infected me, and I was a fire breather then. Now I realize that confrontation and mudslinging is not going to help anyone see the truth, or effect any positive changes.

We live, we learn.

Itta

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

And the sequel

Let me know what you think. I know in this case that might take some time. Love these guys!

I am sorry, I just took you further down the rabbit hole.
edit on 10-8-2011 by Ittabena because: addition of apology

This one is very beautiful. To me it speaks volumes of the oneness.
I like that it shows humans are their own demons and we allow all of this
because some how we crave it to ignore the emptyness inside.

That once we let go of the material/physical world we can go back to being what we truely are.
The fact that earth is a feeling entity just put me at awe.
I had a science teacher that said that often.

I like how both touch on this ancient lost knowledge we once had.

LOTZA LUV

BTW LOL BUSH AND OBAMA ARE RELATED
REAL CHOICES HUH BWAHAHAHA. (sorry had to)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Thanks for filling me in.
I will have to look into those books.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Where's the other pill, give me the other pill LOL.
Just messing with you but I am not sure weather I wanna call it
a rabbit hole or a big steaming pile of........that I just stepped in.

I am still digesting everything you wrote, great sense of humor u2 btw lol.
I knew about the IRS and told everyone I know. They just look at me like im nutz.
The problem with all of this that I see is that not enough people want change.

They are just happy either ignorant to it or ignoreing it.
I how ever am not that type of a girl. Nor do I care for people playing god
with others lives. I will think of something, just dont know what.

LOTZA LUV
I may not be a big dog. But i am an annoying ankle bitter

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

BTW LOL BUSH AND OBAMA ARE RELATED REAL CHOICES HUH BWAHAHAHA. (sorry had to)

Mrs Cheney revealed one day on the Today show that the Cheneys and Obama were distant cousins. John Kerry and George W. are cousins as well.

Here are a couple links to some really great guys who are working towards helping us to get our vote back. These are two of my home pages.

Greg Palast
Forensic Economist and Investigative Journalist who had to move to Britain to report on American corporations.
Uncovered the voting fraud in 2000 in Florida which got Bush appointed President, and the voting fraud nationwide in 2004 which got Bush appointed President.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Camelot is still alive! We are truly sorry Jack and Bobby, it sure should have been enough.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The Bush/Gore thing really ticked me off. I had just turned 18 first election.
I stayed up and watched every single moment of it.

Bush did not win. If you watched the whole thing unfold. You saw at the exact moment Gore won.
Oh well. But havent voted since. Our votes dont count.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Found a new link. lots of esoteric books and films and such.

www.in5d.com...

Thought you might like this.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Thanks for the link. Always love reading em LOL.

LOTZA LUV

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Also my thanks for the link and adding another:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

which is an extensive, non-authoritarian compilation of anything from individuals, who (allegedly) are earthly representatives of the galactic federation to 'theories of everything'.

As a reference, it's on these kind of subjects as encompassing as Wiki (or more).

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

No one "deserves" salvation, to even believe that is blasphemy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Mividau

Umm, I have never stated that. I believe that there is an oppurtunity to recieve it
based on how GOD and Jesus deem you're heart. Isn't that what the Kingdom Gospel teach's.
That if you walk the narrow path and abide by the teachings of Jesus, You have a chance?
I do not believe in the golden ticket theory of paul.

GOD can not dwell in darkness and evil. Therefore if you're heart is this, sorry but GOD cannot dwell in it.
Jesus's GOD/Father is beyond the judeao christian concept or even any religious concept.
Also Jesus teach's us not to judge other's. Only perfect can judge perfection. And last time I checked
none of us are perfect. So why dont we learn (as I have repeated b4) to leave the judgeing to only those
worthy to do so.

LOTZA LUV 2 U Lonewolf

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Who said they did, and where does this come from? Salvation from what? No comprende!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

Also my thanks for the link and adding another:

Ooh, nice link. Thanks Bogo. Right now busy getting wood together for this winter - which is coming fast here. But will look at this real soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Who said they did, and where does this come from? Salvation from what? No comprende!

In my country we have something called debt-sanitation, helping individuals from going personally bankrupt.

'Salvation' could be something like that: Your forefathers owed the 'primerary source' something, from being framed, which now, with accumulated interest, is seventeen billion fantazillions. But if you grovel and offer me your soul, we can call it even.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

In my country we have something called debt-sanitation, helping individuals from going personally bankrupt.

'Salvation' could be something like that: Your forefathers owed the 'primerary source' something, from being framed, which now, with accumulated interest, is seventeen billion fantazillions. But if you grovel and offer me your soul, we can call it even.

Caused by the "mark of the beast"?

God help me from the unholy wrath of Visa/Mastercard!!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

P.s. Sorry thanks for the link too.
Had to walk away for awhile, summer vacation for the kids.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Caused by the "mark of the beast"?

Hey, hey! Don't bring my ex-wife into this.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join