It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Bombshell Released by The U.S. Dept of Defense !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by ANNED
THIS DOCUMENT IS A FAKE.
All DOD forms have a number identifying the form in the lower left hand corner.

Examples are the DD-214 or the VA-10-10EZ

www.seanet.com...

The fact the document has no form numbers is a dead giveaway that its a fake request for translation.

www.dtic.mil...

The military lives on paperwork.
Anyone that has ever been in the military will tell you that.

I knew this was a fake.

Some racist or anti-israel group spouting propaganda.

Or this is just gauging our response.

Pro-zionist ALERT.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Info:

go back to my last post on p2

I added a photo of page 1 from the source pdf

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
here is page2

it looks Iraqi .... where is the U.S. DOD "release" ?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I'd just like to add, while living in the Arabian gulf for quite a while, I've always heard them saying Al Saud are of Jewish origins. That astounded me. Even though most of them "know" Al Saud's ancestry, there was no movement against them whatsoever. Well maybe its the dictatorial system that scares them off. The idea of being thrown in the darkest of dungeons to be tortured til eternity isn't attractive, obviously.

I've actually asked some "Why don't you do something about it?", to which their response was, silence.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I swear if this is true...
And muslims find out about this....

....Muslims don't like saudis anyway, and they know that they are american appeasers.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soveren
I swear if this is true...
And muslims find out about this....
....Muslims don't like saudis anyway, and they know that they are american appeasers.

They already know !

It looks like the source is from Iraqi Intel.

NOW WHAT ?????

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

They already know !

NOW WHAT ?????

Why are you laughing is this some sort of joke to you?
I'm talking about muslims all over the world. They do not know this, if this is all true. Too soon for me to make a judgement.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

They already know !

NOW WHAT ?????

Why are you laughing is this some sort of joke to you?
I'm talking about muslims all over the world. They do not know this, if this is all true. Too soon for me to make a judgement.

sorry, no joke intended.

I apologize and retract my laugh.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

sorry, no joke intended.

Trust me. If enough solid proof of this is found....Then I assure you the middle east will change it's face.
But I don't see that happening, considering they are so well established...The saudis that is. I had my assumptions they were simply American appeasers, royalty and islam don't mix, no one likes them anyway...

check this out

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-8-2011 by Soveren because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

sorry, no joke intended.

Trust me. If enough solid proof of this is found....Then I assure you the middle will change it's face.
But I don't see that happening, considering they are so well established...The saudis that is. I had my assumptions they were simply American appeasers, royalty and islam don't mix, no one likes them anyway...

check this out

www.youtube.com...

Good video ... that guy is right to the point !!

yes, the Saudis have too much influence and perhaps the population is not fired up enough (Yet !).

yes, American and I think British appeasers.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It's not a case of being fired up.
It's a case of truth being found out.
They mostly live in ignorance.
They are not aware of this.
The salafi thing, and the wahabism ...if thats true then it's been distracting all the muslims....

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

It's not a case of being fired up.
It's a case of truth being found out.
They mostly live in ignorance.
They are not aware of this.
The salafi thing, and the wahabism ...if thats true then it's been distracting all the muslims....

Perhaps some people here are not aware of the differences.

I think salafi and wahabism are "sects" or "factions" of Islam ?

how many others are there, and what would be considered the "mainline" or majority beliefs ?

perhaps this is similat to the christian differences, like catholic, protestant, mormon, etc. ?

Oh, and since this source intel is from iraq, what do they practice and how may that have affected their "report" ?

edit on Aug-08-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

fas.org is hardly a conspiracy website, is it? so how would you explain the source?

maybe their paperwork for captured docs is different?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Perhaps some people here are not aware of the differences.

I think salafi and wahabism are "sects" or "factions" of Islam ?

how many others are there, and what would be considered the "mainline" or majority beliefs ?

perhaps this is similat to the christian differences, like catholic, protestant, mormon, etc. ?

Oh, and since this source intel is from iraq, what do they practice and how may that have affected their "report" ?

edit on Aug-08-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

Yes they are names in Islam. like titles for people to hide under. It's all stupid and has nothing to do with Islam.
Salafis for definite I'm sure have sent over from saudi to western parts of the world, muslims have exactly accepted their way, which is surprising considering they are from the islamic homeland, however they are obviously backed by the saudis and there has been much much drama over little things when it comes to the islamic tradition, bickering amongst eachother. Again such behaviour has nothing to do with Islam. Stuff is popping off.

Well the sect thing work's like this;
Sunni
Shia
Sufi
-------which are the main sects
then they deviate from there to salafi, breavi, etc
And then you get schools of "thought" hanafi, Maliki,Shaf'i, Hanbali
This is also ridiculous considering "thought" and Islam are......well Islam is based on faith and the heart if you feel me.

it gets to the point where in islam it says;
73 sects in Islam
72 will touch base at hell
1 will go to heaven.

I don't know much about intel in iraq. I know this. The americans made saddam who he was then destroyed him and replaced him when it fitted them best.

The fall of the ottomon empire will tell you lots about the roots of all this and the iraq situation ofcourse.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Soveren

I appreciate your efforts.

Great info

keep up the good work !

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Soveren

Great info

keep up the good work !

What do you make of all this?

And there was a typo in my previous post

"Haven't*** exactly accepted their wayS*

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Man, everyone is a Jew . . . except those fake ones from Khazar, of course.

So may I ask . . . what does it really matter?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Man, everyone is a Jew . . . except those fake ones from Khazar, of course.

So may I ask . . . what does it really matter?

khazars are not jews??

They run this world.
To think the only people who opposed them were muslims but they got a hold on the muslim economy.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Soveren

Great info

keep up the good work !

What do you make of all this?

And there was a typo in my previous post

"Haven't*** exactly accepted their wayS*

I assumed that is what you meant to say.

I also agree that many Saudis (and others too) are blind to the possibility that the "Wahhab" style of Islam may have a "Jewish" baseline.

I think the Ottoman style was also "influenced" in their beginning and after their "fall".

The Donmeh Jews may have been a financial wing of the powerful Merchant elite, and were establishing ways to control trade by controlling populations by using and changing popular beliefs as opposed to attempting a full religious "conversion".

Many people think that some "Christian" factions were formed the same way, and there are different Jewish factions !

Many people think that "Christianity" and "Islam" were both created by the Merchant elite, who may have been using their original "Babylonian" business principals for thousands of years. Some scholars believe the elites created Hebrew as a universal "trade" language in an attempt to consolidate and simplify business flow, since too many language barriers existed across the trade routes all over the known world in ancient times. "Judaism" may in fact have originally been the "codes" of elites as they grew into larger populations amongst "other" people with conflicting views and customs, and especially languages.

Rome, as one such Merchant "conquest" had much Jewish influences despite the "anti-Jewish" sentiments that history says existed. Perhaps Rome never really fell, all it did was "change" with the Merchant influences.

It seems that most "wars", whether military or economic, ancient or recent, resulted in a financial and economic "change", with the merchant elite groups always benefiting.

Iraqi style Islam may have been influenced as well, as it seems many Muslim nations are doing business with Western powers and companies.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Wahabism for me...is too soon to judge...They destroyed graves of islamic figures like the family of the prophet. as people were said to be worshipping it. this is against islam.
so i don't know entirely... what side to take...
safafis are different, they are more recent, and have caused beef within islamic communities in the west.

I don't know much about the donmeh jews

Islam and christianity weren't created by the jews...they were knock effects when the jews rejected Jesus, as Jesus was jewish and didn't create another religion. However the pharisee paul aka saul created christianity but merged it with roman paganism, trinity, son of god etc. My feelings indicate that paul infiltrated the teachings of Jesus. So you could be right. However there's arabs aka children of ishmail were chosen by god as to send down his final prophet.

you see....when the jews got caught by the babolonians things had changed...they were enslaved, and they learnt things like kabbalah and that the book of talmud was created, the doctrine of zionism.

yes i agree it changed, when it became christian, the romans could control judaism but couldn't control this breed of followers of jesus who were not christian, but jewish yet rejected by judaism.

yes muslim nations do do business with westerners, however you must understand that sects, or nationality have nothing to do with islam. it's just further division. this is why the muslims are quite lost at this present time.

you may be right about iraqi islam, i think saddam was able to find the right path in the end

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join