It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

We need to get over ourselves

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Short and sweet my fellow friends.
If we spent half as much time on helping the guy next to us as we do argueing over things that will never be solved in our lifetimes then perhaps things would be easier.

Denying ignorance is a cop-out.

Deny your own ego and help the person next to you.

Help your neighbor regardless of their beliefs, religion, or political views.

Pretty damn simple.

Peace is a mindset.




posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What makes you think many, many people don't help other people? I do a lot of volunteer work in my community.....but I still like the many discussions on ATS. I bet ...a huge majority of members on ATS....help many others....



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Halleujah brother...


Can't we all just live together???



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


There are many that help others, especially on ATS. Case in point, my daughter has been going through a serious illness and one ATS member in pariticular has been my inspiration through the ordeal. I am referring to the general public.

There is no manners nor decorum in todays society. Even a please and a thank you are hard to come by.

Not looking to solve the worlds problems, but there's something lacking in today's mannerism's



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad
reply to post by caladonea
 


There are many that help others, especially on ATS. Case in point, my daughter has been going through a serious illness and one ATS member in pariticular has been my inspiration through the ordeal. I am referring to the general public.

There is no manners nor decorum in todays society. Even a please and a thank you are hard to come by.

Not looking to solve the worlds problems, but there's something lacking in today's mannerism's


Thanks for explaining further to me what you mean...I appreciate that. I agree with you.... many people I deal with on a daily basis and/or observe...are very rude....and I don't like it!



posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


On a positive and unrude note... your avatar for some reason captivates me.

Peace to you and yours and hopefully the both of us can go through at least one day without a rudeness awakening.



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalemcfad
Short and sweet my fellow friends.
If we spent half as much time on helping the guy next to us as we do argueing over things that will never be solved in our lifetimes then perhaps things would be easier.

Denying ignorance is a cop-out.

Deny your own ego and help the person next to you.

Help your neighbor regardless of their beliefs, religion, or political views.

Pretty damn simple.



Peace is a mindset.



deny ignorance is a cop-out ?lool

your face is a cop-out

we live in a society because of ignorance

we are in the mess we are in because of ignorance

were here on ATS to try and clear up that ignorance so we may help educate others


not educate them with more ignorance thats what gossip does


but to have something to back up the claims instead of hear say ..

the reason you see all the arguing on ATS is to filter out the bs from fact

i also do many things to help outside of ATS on many differnt levels ... but i don't wanna talk about them because i don't like to brag about the good deeds -_-




caladona your avatar scares me ... under those crystal mystifying eyes lies an assassin ready to rip apart the first unsuspecting victim lol

your avatar shows me evil wrapped in in a pretty little package !

chucky won't fall for it =o
edit on 7-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
were here on ATS to try and clear up that ignorance so we may help educate others

Some of us (you included of course)
the rest are wolfing nobots

definition of "wolfing nobots"
edit on 7-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

Originally posted by seedofchucky
were here on ATS to try and clear up that ignorance so we may help educate others

Some of us (you included of course)
the rest are wolfing nobots

definition of "wolfing nobots"
edit on 7-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)



wolfing nobots sucks needs a new name ....


i veto your notion!



posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky
 


LOL the other option was denialists

currently I'm just using the nobots to see if it grows on me



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join