It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Teen dies in lockup overnight. Guard told to not call paramedics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by SirClem
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Marijuana use should NOT BE promoted. The government passes these laws for a REASON. Anyone whom says otherwise, is trying to PROMOTE Marijuana use. Don't fall into the death trap that Marijuana leads to. A simple sniff of this deadly drug will make you unproductive.. and this is bad for business.
Read all warning labels and pay ATTENTION.

LOL, what an ignorant bunch of nonsense this post is.

Name 1 person, just ONE, that has died from marijuana usage alone. Just one is all I ask...............I know for a fact you cannot because there is not a single person who has.

Take your nonsense elsewhere - perhaps a Christian forum where you can all prophesy and pat each other on the backs all day long - away from actual intelligent discussion.

Last time I checked, the psychoactive ingredients found in all known strains of marijuana are relatively harmless. Not to PROMOTE "drug" use here, but a little TRUTH goes a long way. I'm with you here.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

read about this the other day the kid was ORIGINALY stopped for not having a light on his bike then they found the weed and discovered he was on probation so its a bit diffrent from the thread title but thats problay just what the article was titled

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wow folks. I sure seem to be getting a lot of people in trouble with their opinions. My apologies. If the admins would be so kind as to pull "busted for weed" out of the headline, I think it may rectify the issue. Too late for me to edit. The kid was pulled over on a bicycle for no lights. He died for whatever reason in addition to officials denying him medical help. This was what I'm pushing. I just copied the headline ya'll.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I forgive you.

At the same time though, it kinda was my fault for not heeding the primary warning (even though it was posted by a mod and I didn't get a chance to read it before I immediately began writing my post, I should have edited it as soon as I figured out what I did wrong).

I did get my post edited by staff due to information leading to "personal use", a warning in my inbox, and docked points. Please let this be a future warning to others to be careful of their choice of words.

I thought that this thread is not only about the kid who passed on or the judicial system's mistakes, but also the cause of death in the end and why. Correct me if I am wrong with what the intent may have been here when you initially posted this thread.
edit on 7/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

It's hard to sense sarcasm in words written on a screen.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

Yes, a sarcasm font would be nice.
So many deleted threads kind of got to me I guess.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Believe it or not, I've seen people actually use that reasoning seriously before. Apologies for getting you wrong though.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I feel like the character Jack Nicholson played in "One flew over the cuckoo's nest".
Is there any way out of here, said the joker to the thief.....
On topic.
Don't do drugs. This Florida teen deserves the sympathy of the devil.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I wouldn't go as far as saying sympathy from the devil.

For all we know, it was NOT self-induced, and he really was somehow drugged further than his expectations. Or maybe he had serious medical problems. Or maybe he did do it to himself, who knows. Either way, it was not addressed properly by the judicial system, and thus resulted in his death.

I do feel sympathy in that regard. He could have been given help to overcome whatever he was going through, but instead was denied ever having the chance.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if we learn that the marijuana was laced with Phencyclidine.

That being said I would be more interested to see how this poor guy was treated prior to his death.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, for my broken heart...there is an elephant in the room.

This is a young boy turned 18 of color picked up by cops because of a light on his bike and then DETAINED cause they searched him for "pot"? Or he fessed because he wanted to come clean and not screw up his time. And there was a small amount and they did not just take him home and call the Prob Officer. Crackers please.

As for the pain and puking....please again. This is a young boy turned 18 of color and it's Florida. If there is not a full homicide investigation, I rest my case. This is a race related homicide of a boy of the fragile peoples.

The elephant in the room is an elephant made of many colors but, it is rarely white.

P.S. I am a cracker, too. I have worked in these areas for a while. I know whereof I speak. And I cannot tell you how many times it has made me ashamed to be white.
edit on 19-8-2011 by angelchanneller because: more to say

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This story, like every other such story, breaks my heart. This young man is now dead because he was denied medical attention... EVEN IF there are people who are hypochondriacs and like to play sick, this is exactly why denial of attention should not even be possible. This was negligence and murder, no more, and definitely no less.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi, I think your post is relevant on what i'm about to say
. It's terrible, I mean why would they not call the paramedics and what did they do to deserve that?. You should have put more detail in your post because its a bit vague, like what was the cause of death?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Anyone who plain and simple isnt a complete moran, knows that what he was suffering was nothing to do with the consumption of cannabis, was this not the story where they found he was positive for benzos, pcp and a few other drugs ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join