It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Teen dies in lockup overnight. Guard told to not call paramedics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by SirClem

Just had one of mine deleted .. it was about dmt the spirit molecule vid.

How sad -that poor teen. They need to be held accountable. Thanks for sharing the article, Yep, I can believe it - that they can withhold evidence and this isn't right! ...

link   
reply to post by Grimnal

Any proof to back up that ludicrous statement?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I wonder what was the cause of death?

denying medical attention by the sounds of the story. that was the cause of death.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I agree, as far as I've researched (and I have researched A LOT), I have not found one marijuana-use related cause of death. There has always been an outside contributing factor in any death where the person had been using marijuana.

If anything, it has far more benefits than negative effects on the human body in the long-run.

It's one of the first plants grown on Earth, it's been around and in use far longer than anything man-made such as alcohol and the like.

This boy was either on something else, or poisoned.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andriod

His Weed could of been laced. My parents know people who have died from laced Weed.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

More than likely, it could be true. This is what I mean by poisoned in my last response. Someone could have unwillingly slipped him something far more potent.

Regardless, that was not the cause of his death. The lack of medical attention and care was. He could have potentially been saved, yet he was denied ever having that chance.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Lee's rumored mistress Betty Ting Pei claims that on July 20, 1973, Bruce lay down on her couch to take a nap after she gave him a prescription analgesic (painkiller) for a headache. When Bruce failed to show up for a dinner meeting, producer Raymond Chow, who had been at Betty's apartment earlier, came back and tried to wake Lee up. Chow was not successful and a doctor was then summoned who spent close to ten minutes trying to revive Lee. When he could not be revived, Bruce Lee was then taken by ambulance to Queen Elizabeth Hospital. He was dead before the ambulance arrived.

An autopsy revealed that Bruce Lee most likely died from an adverse reaction to an ingredient in the prescription Equagesic tablet given to him by Betty Ting Pei. The presence of cannabis (marijuana leaves) was also found in his stomach, but not in an amount that could kill him (it is believed that he chewed it).

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimnal

.......Many people eat pot. I know a guy who has eaten a blunt he dropped in a tub. None of them died. So thats not even remotely likely.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
the kid might have passed away from hyperserotonemia this happens when Mao inhibitors, alkaloids, sythnthetics pass the blood brain barrier and the frontal lobe gets a blood bubble cannabis is particuary good at stimulating the hemisphere connections of the frontal lobe. fact is people die from allergic reactions to any thing sorry for a crude attempt at explaining this kid could have been on ssri medication mixingg it with pot flooding his head with dopamine pot only allows this to pass around the brain faster.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
Lol! And you come here as a truth seeker with bs attitudes of censorship like that!

There is no "censorship" here. This is a privately-owned forum. That means the owners decide what can and cannot be discussed here.

You wouldn't go into someone's private home and tell them they can't use that color of bed sheets, or that you don't like the type of lamps they're using in the living room, so why come here and cry about not being able to discuss a topic that you agreed not to discuss when you signed up?

You're only censoring yourself by discussing an illegal topic and then getting it removed.

Why don't you go visit Disneyland where you will not be so offended?

I'm not offended about anything, nor do any of my posts portray that I'm offended. The only one's offended are those that want to discuss illegal drugs, and then cry about having their threads deleted when they agreed not to talk about illegal drugs when they signed up here.

Your actions in this thread are very hostile in nature. I'd suggest that maybe you go take a break at Disneyland. Might do you some good.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

...theres a specific forum for that kind of thing... cant remember what its called cuz i usually ignore it... maybe the mods just moved your thread to the proper forum...

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I really wish these people would be held criminally responsible for acts of incompetency.

...yep but not just those who ignored this young man... the administrators are liable too, imo...

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I recently became aware of the fact that a prosecutor can willfully withhold evidence that exonerates a defendent.

...lawyers arent known for honesty... withholding evidence happens all the time... they risk getting caught, just a like thief risks getting caught when they steal...

www.miamiherald.com...

In 2003 and 2004, administrators promised they would “treat every child as if he were your own’’

...that sentence up there doesnt even make sense - or - does it?... think about it... shouldnt it be "treat every child as if he were their own"?... or does the way its phrased - your own - indicate what they really mean - which is - we're gonna treat your kid like crap cuz we think you're crap...

...of course it could just be another example of the barely literate being considered journalists...

Secretary Wansley Walters suggested poor decision-making — not policies, procedures, training or money — was responsible for Eric’s death.

...thats sop for administrators... nothing is ever their fault... its always the fault of the lower echelon - always...

Eric, who turned 18 eight days before he died, was stopped June 29 while riding his bicycle because the bike did not have a night light, sources told The Herald. During the stop, officers found a small amount of marijuana on the teen. Because he already was on probation for a years-old robbery charge

...i'll call this a probable oj syndrome - in that those who ignored his cries for help believed he needed more punishment for that "years old robbery charge"...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Marinol was cited by the FDA as being responsible for 4 of the 11,687 deaths from 17 different FDA approved drugs between January 1, 1997 to June 30, 2005

thc can kill but it wont stop me

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Lol! And you come here as a truth seeker with bs attitudes of censorship like that!

There is no "censorship" here. This is a privately-owned forum. That means the owners decide what can and cannot be discussed here.

You wouldn't go into someone's private home and tell them they can't use that color of bed sheets, or that you don't like the type of lamps they're using in the living room, so why come here and cry about not being able to discuss a topic that you agreed not to discuss when you signed up?

You're only censoring yourself by discussing an illegal topic and then getting it removed.

Why don't you go visit Disneyland where you will not be so offended?

I'm not offended about anything, nor do any of my posts portray that I'm offended. The only one's offended are those that want to discuss illegal drugs, and then cry about having their threads deleted when they agreed not to talk about illegal drugs when they signed up here.

Your actions in this thread are very hostile in nature. I'd suggest that maybe you go take a break at Disneyland. Might do you some good.

You're beginning to make the case for the "ATS is a controlled outlet for a govt. agency of some type" arguement. Deny ignorance? No we welcome it! Don't rock the boat, bonez - there are many 'good' sheeple here that don't need to hear anything that resembles the truth..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join