It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Temple Under Construction !!! Prophecy Being Fulfilled Before Your Eyes: The Building of the Th

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Third Temple being rebuilt?-bible prophecy

Third Temple

King James 1611 version

Revelation

[21:1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the
first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there
was no more sea. [21:2] And I John saw the holy city, new
Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared
as a bride adorned for her husband. [21:3] And I heard a
great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of
God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they
shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them,
[and be] their God. [21:4] And God shall wipe away all
tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death,
neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more
pain: for the former things are passed away. [21:5] And he
that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and
faithful.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm sure "self-fulfilled prophecy" will be mentioned a dozen times over in this thread, but just to remind people, whether it is self-fulfilled or not, the Bible still declares it as another event that will take place before the end, so it does not matter if it was self-fulfilled or otherwise, because it STILL happened, it is STILL happening, and the only thing next, is to wait and what comes next.

For believers, we already know.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

....keep going...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
So does this mean after it's done and nothing happens can we finally drop religion? It's held mankind back long enough not to mention it's usually one of the causes of war.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yea, religion is the cause of everything bad in the world. right? Let's drop religion, then, in a few years time, we'll automatically be traveling the deep corners of space and colonizing new planets, there won't be any more disease, famine, economic issues, abuse, death, wars, genocides, and everyone will be living in peace and harmony and their won't be any more corruption in this world.

Gee, wonder why we waited so long when it was all so simple.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Indoctrinated people are having difficulties using logic and as the stupidity passes on from one generation to the next it will take a while...

But have no fear after the great wars people will realize that there is no god

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

hi WeAreNothingWithoutGOD,
+ thanks for that...

very interesting,
but i am pretty sure i have heard of attempts to do this before...

its a big job...!

seeya

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
there is no god but there is infinite. god lays in the outter most depths of it. to deny god is to live in the stupidity you speak of

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Yea, religion is the cause of everything bad in the world. right? Let's drop religion, then, in a few years time, we'll automatically be traveling the deep corners of space and colonizing new planets, there won't be any more disease, famine, economic issues, abuse, death, wars, genocides, and everyone will be living in peace and harmony and their won't be any more corruption in this world.

Religion holds us back from alot of things look at the advancements in medicine we could have from stem cell research but no religion screamed about it. Genocide and wars also big hits with religion ever hear of the crusades how many died because they refused to kneel to the churches wishes. Ever hear of the black plague? It wouldn't have killed as many people if the church hadn't told people that washing was a sin. How about the dark ages when the churches went around destroying knowledge because they saw it as hearsay? How many scientists were burned at the stake? If we didn't have to stop the progress of mankind because of having to stop and fight a war because of religion like WW2 and now the middle east then chances are we would be farther along in space than we are now.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d794eef1619.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Religion holds us back from alot of things look at the advancements in medicine we could have from stem cell research but no religion screamed about it. Genocide and wars also big hits with religion ever hear of the crusades how many died because they refused to kneel to the churches wishes. Ever hear of the black plague? It wouldn't have killed as many people if the church hadn't told people that washing was a sin. How about the dark ages when the churches went around destroying knowledge because they saw it as hearsay? How many scientists were burned at the stake? If we didn't have to stop the progress of mankind because of having to stop and fight a war because of religion like WW2 and now the middle east then chances are we would be farther along in space than we are now.

While I agree that many evil things have been done in the name of god or gods, the 20th century helped show the real great evils, money and greed. World war one was not about religion in the least. There were no religious reasons for Japanese or even German land grabs and aggression during world war two. Sure Hitler had all that rhetoric, but it was really about the conquest. I guess I could go even farther back. The Revolutionary War, the war of 1812, The American Civil war, Spanish-American war no religion there as a primary reason cited for hostility. To me, religion was just the easy excuse of kings to get the people to do die for their own greed. Now, religion doesn't even need to be used for the power/money hungry elite that have somehow risen to power now that they have tv as a mass pulpit direct to the people.

Now, as for stem cell research, that was a clever ploy by people who get Gobs of cash from the fat pockets of a pharmaceutical industry that needs people to stay sick. They just had to say it was an antiabortion thing. They still carry on the research in other countries if I'm not mistaken.
edit on 6-8-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The jews cant wait for their antichrist to come hey, lucky you christians know that they are from their father the devil from reading your bible, oh wait hang on most christains support the jews, hmmmm, blind much. Looks like the muslims are going to be the ones following Jesus.
edit on 6-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
The jews cant wait for their antichrist to come hey, lucky you christians know that they are from their father the devil from reading your bible, oh wait hang on most christains support the jews, hmmmm, blind much. Looks like the muslims are going to be the ones following Jesus.

Muslims following Jesus? Oh right, i see, because the Muslims love the jews. I see.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

By the sound of your title you are very interested in this topic however by your participation in the thread itself, I am judging that you could care less.

Either that or you are just proselytizing.

Posting a bunch of God and religious stuff because you are commanded to.
Rote learning and enforced propaganda.
I am religious, faithful and love God, but don't like your religion shoved down my throat and everywhere I look here on ATS.

See you have been posting a lot of threads at once but you do not revisit your threads, back them up or keep them going.

You are not having any sort of discussion.
You are proselytizing. Period.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Some of this information comes from a much longer video by a preacher that many may remember by the name of Pat Robertson. He tried running for president against the first Bush. Here is the link for that video.

Rebuilding The Temple

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

[17:17] Sanctify them
through thy truth: thy word is truth. [17:18] As thou hast
sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into
the world. [17:19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself,
that they also might be sanctified through the truth. [17:20]
Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall
believe on me through their word; [17:21] That they all
may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that
they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that
thou hast sent me. [17:22] And the glory which thou gavest
me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are
one: [17:23] I in them, and thou in me, that they may be
made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou
hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
[17:24] Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given
me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory,
which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the
foundation of the world. [17:25] O righteous Father, the
world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and
these have known that thou hast sent me. [17:26] And I
have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it:] that
the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and
I in them.

Arguing With Atheists

"Prove all things: hold fast that which is good."--1 Thessalonians 5:21 Don't argue

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare

Originally posted by Haxsaw

Muslims following Jesus? Oh right, i see, because the Muslims love the jews. I see.

Muslims believe in the same prophets as the jews and christians, including Jesus. So you're attempt at sarcasm is really just showing your ignorance.

There are plenty of jew muslims too, believe it or not.
edit on 7-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Logic is quite popular these days, so even if you personally don't believe in the stuff, it may be prudent to include it in your arguments.

And as an ambassador of your religion, you won't add to giving it a bad name, if you at least have the courtesy of presenting opposition as it IS, not how you from ignorance or propaganda-reasons present it to be.

Hard science and social sciences have never made the claims you ascribe to them in this post, though supporters of the sciences with justification can point to such a direction.

Anybody with the slightest knowledge of real sciences knows there's a long way to go yet.

So a suggestion: Black/white fabricated scenarios usually reflect on their origin, not on the target.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm sure "self-fulfilled prophecy" will be mentioned a dozen times over in this thread, but just to remind people, whether it is self-fulfilled or not, the Bible still declares it as another event that will take place before the end, so it does not matter if it was self-fulfilled or otherwise, because it STILL happened, it is STILL happening, and the only thing next, is to wait and what comes next.
What you believe is that you will be raptured, leaving you not caring about what happens to the world after you are gone. That attitude bleeds over into the present, to where you accept everything that happens, and raise your voice not against the evil goings on.
What Prophecy are you talking about that are being fulfilled and are shortly to be fulfilled? Or is that too tedious for you, or not for the sceptical, who are the swine you are holding your pearls back from?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

You wrote:

["While I agree that many evil things have been done in the name of god or gods, the 20th century helped show the real great evils, money and greed."]

While I personally consider the invasive parts of abrahamic religion amongst the top five known ideological abominations, I will agree with you, that these religious factions numerically aren't the worst concerning straight murdering.

I think, it's a safe bet to consider the general missionary elitist mindset with fascist-ideology ambitions as THE problem (no matter what the wrappings are). A problem with a multitude of facets; not least the intellectual dishonesty manifested in the supportive methods used to 'prove' the predetermined answers of whatever is pushed.

There have been app. 40 'official' end-of-days predictions since the start of christianity (and D-g knows how many minor ones). It's convenient to disregard those, because THIS time it will surely happen, and the saved can in advance start to draw conclusions from it.

JUST as the Sovjet 'Worker's paradise' eventually would be Utopia, and that the genetic theories of the nazis would make the world a better place. Prophecies never fullfilled, but useful for the duration.

edit on 7-8-2011 by bogomil because: additions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join