It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Temple Under Construction !!! Prophecy Being Fulfilled Before Your Eyes: The Building of the Th

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You wrote:
["and God doesnt even exist there anymore or he would've destroyed any bablyonian that set foot in the temple the first time it was destroyed."]
I have always had the impression, that this 'god' of yours is supposed to be everywhere.
There was a special sign of the Presence that would hover over the tabernacle.
That was long ago and was brought to come down by Solomon but seems to have never come back since his death.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Large copy and paste (from member's blog) removed
edit on 4-9-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Godselect777

wow nice one very well said
thank you for your positive input
also what about
that's been driving me crazy trying to remember where they said they were gonna build it at though I remember watching some show and they said everyone thinks it's the rock of the dome so they let them believe it but they found another place they believe is the true place kinda makes me wonder about the west bank since they've been kicking none Israel people out here lately somethings up with that really

6th feast
6th trumpet
6th seal

and my favorite of all
7th feast
7th trumpet
7th seal

might not know the hour but maybe the day and month and possibly the year

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

why are you so hostile we are to walk in love and I'm not shoving nothing nowhere just posting true events are taking place as we speak and sorry about that don't argue thing my mistake I didn't mean to post that there long hours at work

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
reply to post by Haxsaw

You wrote:

["Muslims believe in the same prophets as the jews and christians, including Jesus. So you're attempt at sarcasm is really just showing your ignorance."]

not trying to sound out of line or mean about this but since when
because from what I've always been told and understood was muslims and some sect of jewish people don't believe Our Jesus is the son of God that he was was just a man
and never died for our sins on the cross please correct me if I am wrong about this

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
reply to post by newcovenant

why are you so hostile we are to walk in love and I'm not shoving nothing nowhere just posting true events are taking place as we speak and sorry about that don't argue thing my mistake I didn't mean to post that there long hours at work

You don't mind me asking what in hells blue blazes you are talking about do ya?
I haven't replied to one of your "evangelista movement" threads in quite a while.
You are like a kid over here playing with blocks. Not hurting anyone, so I leave you alone.
Why did you rattle my chain Bibliophile...may I ask?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join