It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flares and Effects On The Human Body

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
reply to post by DivineIntervention

thats an interesting idea, our dna changing....link me somethin on it if you can.

Word is, if we are to go down the DNA evolution route, that we are to have 12 strands of DNA. As of right now we have 2, but recently a little born was discovered to have 3 strands of DNA but he has many issues. Whether it's the extra strand I don't think they know yet what effects it's having on him.

Brave toddler Alfie Clamp stuns doctors after being born with extra strand of DNA

www.news.com.au... W91

A BRITISH toddler has become the first person in the world to be born with an extra strand in his DNA, in a condition so rare doctors don't even know its name. Read more: www.news.com.au... u6L

Boy, two, is first person in the world to be born with an extra strand of DNA

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Brave Alfie Clamp was born blind and with severe disabilities, which led doctors to carry out various tests.

They revealed his seventh chromosome has an extra strand of material which has never been documented anywhere in the world before.

Doctors are baffled at his condition, which is so rare it does not have a name.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That is one incredible story! Thank you for sharing!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
if i could add one more thing

solar storms hitting earth are nothing compared to the smaller but deadlier electromagnetic fields we surrounded with

electronic fog poluting our neural receptors

the brain wont be able to assimilate and output the new frequency the sun is sending

everything is in tune with sun

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

one very ancient principle i hope it can help you

do not put anything on your body(and skin) that you wouldnt put in your mouth

Oh yes, you are wise. I am now attempting to cleanse.
Watching this forum to see what else will arise. I am nervous about the 3 waves coming at once. It reminds me of the beach . . . when you are caught unaware and tumbled by the waves.
That and I am hoping for relief from this headache!!!
Peace ~ Bird

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

Well I am afraid that I noticed nothing yesterday when the M9 hit. It was just a normal day.

I think one gets more depressed by the weather than solar flares.

reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

Um, they had already hit when you posted that - 6 hours earlier actually.
edit on 6/8/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
at the risk of being insulted, I'd like to propose a theory that no one else came up with

Perhaps you're getting old.

Honestly though, could be anything. Could be something as simple as poor diet or stress.

I also suffer from chronic fatigue and other issues - if I didn't have COPD, odds are I wouldn't have any idea what was making me tired, and still be blaming stress. Due to the COPD a CAT scan was performed, which found swollen lymph nodes around my heart, labeled "sarcoidosis"

#1 Symptom: chronic fatigue

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

well.. you look all energized glowing like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

I think we're on the same wavelength. I feel amped up and ready to take on anything. I require less sleep just as you do (easily observable since I work overnight shifts twice a week) and my brain actually seems to be functioning more efficiently. Also, my physical strength is shooting through the roof when I lift.

Apparently these CME's are making me better...stronger...faster haha.

edit on 6-8-2011 by Sentience365 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I am very sensitive to weather changes, I
get migraines when its going to rain or storm.
As for the solar effect, I am not sure as I
felt terrible yesterday but feel great today.
I am sure the solar storms affect everything
on earth and that would include us and
animals. Interesting subject,

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well here, my hubby and I are hyperactive! Two days ago we decided to re-do everything in our house, and have re-painted most of it. It's kinda a mess at the moment, but we wake up early to start and don't stop until late at night. We didn't realize until this mroning that we've had our phone unplugged for two days. We've been incredibly creative and are changing the rooms dramatically and excitedly. It is sort of manic?

No idea if it is related. But glad we're doing this. (flips the security glasses back on, and jumps up to run her paint covered clothes back to the sanding machine outside.....)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
im not sure that these things have anything to do with solar flares, might just need a check up at the doctors.
although i have seen somewere before that past advancements in human evolution coincide with certain solar activity, but these are changes that dont happen over night and infact take hundreds of years.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
on the contrary i seem to feel better overall and energized

also i seem to require less sleep

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

me too. and i have MS.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I work outside in a Landscaping crew, I noticed all of my co-workers were feeling much MUCH better than in the days prior.

The weather appeared the same, but many of us are into energizations and the like.

It is FACT too me that the Pineal Gland is either blocked, or not, so many of you who think those things do not matter will notice nothing,, AT FIRST... but just wait, you will have your head change soon enough.

These Solar Emissions are the Greatest , and i am going OUTSIDE again to DRINK MORE IN.

I advise you to do the same.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If anyone takes viral suppressant drugs for herpes such as acyclovir (Zoverax), Valtrex or Famvir consider stopping and dealing with the outbreak.

DNA cannot change or be activated successfully within the body if one takes these meds. These meds alter DNA and point it in false directions. Source tells me that it takes a long time period to alter the effects of harm done to the DNA after taking these meds.

Herpes is common in the population at large, affecting over 60 million Americans. Over 90% of the world population has herpes in one form or another. People think nothing of popping the pills to suppress a little outbreak of a merely annoying sore with a bit of fever, along with wanting to feed their own ego due to their embarrassment/shame of having a sore in a private area. Drug manufacturers love to make them and the docs love to prescribe them.

What no one has pointed out is the anti-viral medications prescribed are being used as a weapon against the population to prevent their DNA from evolving and working properly. Could be intentional or not. I think some docs know and some don't. The function of these very bad drugs are to alter the Virus DNA and make the virus stop reproducing. This in turn also has the same effect on the rest of one's DNA, and the good DNA meant to evolve within one's body during this time, is prevented from doing so.

This pesky virus for the most part lays hidden from sight and the rest of the body suppresses it, covers it up because the rest of the body is in charge. Then the hidden virus surfaces only at times when it sees the body is weakened, as in common cold, fatique, what ever, and then when it does so, the rest of the body tries to fight it off, like it's going, "what the heck are you doing here? Get out!" So now the virus and the body engage in battle. One can see evidence of this battle with the sore produced on the body, and just like a bloody field during a war, so is the tiny little blister after making war on the body.

So everyone with herpes taking any meds for it, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, take the annoying pain, and let your DNA evolve in it's God given naturalness; enabling a perfect transition with the solar flares and the different electrical charges it produces.

edit on 8/6/2011 by Key-Minder because: Clarified. Or at least tried to. ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh, and I also sense herpes was sent out to the population by the forces of dark to retard our DNA growth. But, those that can withstand it and avoid medication and go to Source, which is of the God Head, Father, Son & Holy Spirit path, will be assisted with their DNA growth. Obviously God Head source has warned of being sexually active and sticking to only one partner through marriage only, so we were warned since day one more or less, not that we all listened, some come to Source later after damage is done to their bodies, but God corrects and aids.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I wish I could muster up energy like that!

But really, I have been feeling very low for the last few weeks (migraines, nausea, loss of appetite, intense tiredness despite how much I sleep, crazy mood changes, hurting all over, ect.), and even my menstrual cycle is way out of the norm. One would swear I was pregnant, but all testing proves otherwise. I've been searching for an answer since (and let me tell you now, until I find a real doctor who won't just give me the run-around, I'm kinda stuck doing it on my own). I would chalk it up to stress, but life is great for me right now otherwise.

My doc seems to think I am vitamin D deficient, but blood testing proves otherwise.

So naturally when the OP brought up this idea, it had me thinking.

As another member stated, the electromagnetic fields are more potent as of late. What effect would this generally have on the human body, and is it possible for some people to be more sensitive to it?

And I can assure you, I don't have herpes

edit on 6/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i got an overwhelming sense of anxiety yesterday. My husband felt it too, so I don't think I'm crazy. Also, I have bell's palsy, and some days its a lot worse than others. I wondered if the solar activity had anything to do with the pain in my face. I should probably start a journal and test the theory, but really I dont think it would help my pain, and if I came at a doctor with that theory, they'd probably give me a whole new set of medications.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interesting... I might not have considered it being related had I not read this thread, but I have been MUCH more psychic these past 2 days.
I have been amazingly in tune intuitively. Almost as though I am suddenly a channel for loved ones of my friends and others around me.
I feel physically normal, my energy levels are same as usual. But I am picking up messages for others intuitively that are turning out to be incredibly spot on. I had 1 neighbor I only recently met in tears from what I said to her that came to me from her deceased husband.
This is new for me, as I have considered myself as an empath, but not really psychic, per se.

Will follow this thread to see if anyone else is having this experience also.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
People don't talk about it any more but we are still being bombarded by radiation from Japan. Tiredness can be a symptom of radiation.
Real time chart from Japan of radiation hitting USA
www.zamg.ac.at...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
Oh, and I also sense herpes was sent out to the population by the forces of dark to retard our DNA growth. But, those that can withstand it and avoid medication and go to Source, which is of the God Head, Father, Son & Holy Spirit path, will be assisted with their DNA growth. Obviously God Head source has warned of being sexually active and sticking to only one partner through marriage only, so we were warned since day one more or less, not that we all listened, some come to Source later after damage is done to their bodies, but God corrects and aids.

Most animal species get herpes, man is affected by 4 herpes viruses, do not take the pharmaceutical drugs they almost always have other side effects,

Manuka honey is extremely effective against herpes and should get rid of the sore within 24 hours

or you can take vitamin C as well as L-Lysine but on a regular basis

L means natural when its in front of an amino acid where as D means synthetic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join