It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Flares and Effects On The Human Body

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread736832/pg2#pid11992348]post by AnotherYOU
edit on 6-8-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
if i could add one more thing

solar storms hitting earth are nothing compared to the smaller but deadlier electromagnetic fields we surrounded with

electronic fog poluting our neural receptors

the brain wont be able to assimilate and output the new frequency the sun is sending

everything is in tune with sun

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Maybe solar storms will destroy the power grid in the near future and then problem solved. Hmmmm, is it really possible? Modern technology along with societal norms have killed our consciousness and natural spiritual ability... Totally unplugged us. Maybe this is how we will rediscover ourselves....???

edit on 6-8-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have also been suffering with Migraines and upset stomach issues that seem to be on or around the time of flares. (The migraines are worse).
It’s something I have noticed for several months on a personal level but feel stupid talking about my perceived connection.
I keep intending to document the times and dates to see if I can see any connection other than an imaginary one but haven’t got around to it.
Doesn’t seem to have a correlation to CMEs hitting in my case - more timed or seems to be timed around flares.

Just my observation

I think the stomach thing is more a symptom of the migraine (kind of vertigo / motion sickness you can sometimes get with a nastier one)
edit on 6-8-2011 by Isolation because: after thought

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i've been watching this stuff for the last 15+ years
comes as no surprise
all the turmoil and inner confusion
found this site
corerejuvenation.com...
great read
lots of interesting info on the rest of the site too
i knew this stuff on a visceral level
first time i've really seen it documented in any way

btw- tinfoil hats won't help...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Solar winds are funneled to the poles by the earth's magnetic field, people have lived in the
arctic circle where the highest concentration of charged particles from the sun are found
for around 40,000 years. So if what you say is true, all the various tribes of the arctic
should be chronically ill, dna damaged wrecks. In fact they are some of the healthiest
people in the world, with very low cancer rates ect. I think your symptoms are more
likely from an unhealthy lifestyle or diet, rather than from the sun's solar output
which we and all life have evolved under for the last 4 billion years

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by farmmedic

Just as I was donning my tin foil hat......lol.

Thanks for the links. They are all really interesting. I think im gonna start a chart also to see how much these feelings correlate to the activity. Get some data going on this thing.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.jamesgoulding.com...(The%20effect%20of%20geomagnetic%20storms%20on%20suicide).pdf

Take a look at the link above, to a PDF detailing research into the effects of geomagnetism on humans, and specifically suicide rates.

It's interesting that the research points to an effect on the pineal gland, which produces melatonin and and effectively controls our body clock, and is sensitive to changes in the magnetic field.

It's quite likely, i think, that in times when magnetic storms are battering earth, they are affecting us whether we nitice it or not.

Similarly, areas of high geomagnetism are often associated with health spas (Obersalzburg in Germany, Sedona in the US), where the magnetism also has an effect on the body.

Edit to add - the last time i posted the above link on here it didn't format correctly either! the link should be :

www.jamesgoudling.com/Research_II/The%20Sun/Sun%20(The%20effect%20of%20geomagnetic%20storms%20on%20suicide).pdf

Or just google "Effects of geomagnetic storms on suicide rates"and it will pop up as the first page......

edit on 6-8-2011 by BlueOrb because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2011 by BlueOrb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Lately, Ive noticed mood changes, stomach problems, and fatique and depression. Ive started to link these sick days to days with massive solar flares on earth. Any one else with similar symptoms on these days? If these flares can affect electronics, can they affect our bodies? It seems there has to be a link. Ive found a few links about this. Enjoy.

www.shirleymaclaine.com...

www.newscientist.com...

www.birthemissary.com...

www.examiner.com...

Electrcity in our bodies would react I believe if hese flares can reek havoc on our electronic devices.
health.howstuffworks.com...

edit on 5-8-2011 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

Then you should have gotten very ill during 2002-2004 solar maximum as well, since this is nothing compared to activity during that cycle.
The current cycle is expected to be weakest in a century or more.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I felt like crap Monday through Thursday. It coincided with a huge drop in temperatures here in Moscow - from +35C to +15C in a matter of 24-48 hours. I thought my head ache and somewhat elevated bp was due to this drop. Friday was much better, Saturday was perfect. So, my guess is that the Solar flare did not really affect me. Unless I could feel it building up throughout the week.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Lately, Ive noticed mood changes, stomach problems, and fatigue and depression.

Untreated Food Poisoning can cause all of those. Talk to your doctor...

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
I felt like crap Monday through Thursday. It coincided with a huge drop in temperatures here in Moscow - from +35C to +15C in a matter of 24-48 hours. I thought my head ache and somewhat elevated bp was due to this drop.

Sounds like air pressure/barometer more than solar. We just had a front go through last night and my ears felt like I was in an elevator or an airplane and my sinuses got all clogged up. After the front went through, I felt a lot better.
edit on 7-8-2011 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I HAVE NOT SLEPT FOR 3 DAYS STRAIGHT ! I also had diarrhea. My god did i have diarrhea !

But i don't think it has anything to do with the flares, but more likely because of all the redbull, chips, and gaming i've done.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I spent a few days being very receptive to everyone around me, asking and listening to their state of being of late.
Because it seems everyone is feeling off in one way or another. It could be other things (there's a sufficient amount of turmoil in the world to consider all kinds of sources)...... but I have a tentative hypothesis to offer.

Based upon what I am feeling, hearing form others, and observing, it seems like everyone around me is feeling a rise in energy. I'm not talking about some mystical magical energy- I mean physical energy. Our glands, as was suggested earlier in this thread, might be stimulated by em distrubances?

But how the person experiences that differs according to their personalities!
The people who are, by character, more introverted, more passive, with more of a tendancy to repress their energy seem to feel very negative effects- headaches, nausea, diarhea, anxiety, grouchiness.
Those with more tendancy to extrovert, be active, express their physical energy, are feeling more hyperactive. If they usually use it in sports, their performance is better, if they tend to use it in work (like the construction workers) their productivity also increases. If they tend to express, but not in a constructive or controlled way, it is breaking out in destructive activity- things like fighting, rioting, looting, rebellions.

I mean, if you just simply imagine everyone getting a dose of hormones giving them sudden energy boosts, you'd see what we are seeing right now, around the world!

edit on 8-8-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

I am so, SO facinated by your country and culture. I guess it goes back to my girlhood and the curiousity about your amazing cold war curtain athletes at the Olympics.
Everytime I see a Russian post on ATS I get excited - what different and unique view will they add?
Even those posts where the english is a little off - I know that Russians have a different way of viewing alternative issues like ESP, and energy fields. It is good to see these contributions.
Please stick around and add some of your friends!

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

This is one of my emerging lines of thought. Take a look at the spike in PROTONS from the latest X class event.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

If you go back to last week and the 3 CME convergence event...PROTONS were up 100% for several days.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I would also pose that there may be other less understood energy in our Universe that is impacting both the sun and our physical, emotional and spiritual selves.

By the way, love the avatar - and a phrase I saw you use on a different thread - "spelling malfunctions." I just may borrow that one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join