Solar Flares and Effects On The Human Body

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Lately, Ive noticed mood changes, stomach problems, and fatique and depression. Ive started to link these sick days to days with massive solar flares on earth. Any one else with similar symptoms on these days? If these flares can affect electronics, can they affect our bodies? It seems there has to be a link. Ive found a few links about this. Enjoy.

www.shirleymaclaine.com...

www.newscientist.com...

www.birthemissary.com...

www.examiner.com...

Electrcity in our bodies would react I believe if hese flares can reek havoc on our electronic devices.
health.howstuffworks.com...

edit on 5-8-2011 by stonebutterfly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

I've been quite "ADD" recently, getting my school work done this week has been quite a drudge.

I hate blaming scapegoats for my own behaviors or moods but you may be right.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My husband is EXTRA grouchy lately, so perhaps he is all messed up electrically! LOL

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I have noticed the similar symptoms as well that coincide with sun weather. I have also noticed the correlation with geoengineering on those days as well. I wouldn't be surprised if the geo-engineering is an attempt to reduce the suns effects on the planet and to mitigate the sun's effects on us.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Any chance you could be pregnant?

No, but really, I've been feeling like utter crap recently, and a few days ago (July 31st, not sure if there is anything in relation to that day), I had the worst migraine for the entire day and meds didn't help me. I rarely get them.

Anyone with further info, please share!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
on the contrary i seem to feel better overall and energized

also i seem to require less sleep

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
Lately, Ive noticed mood changes, stomach problems, and fatique and depression. Ive started to link these sick days to days with massive solar flares on earth. Any one else with similar symptoms on these days? If these flares can affect electronics, can they affect our bodies? It seems there has to be a link. Ive found a few links about this. Enjoy.

www.shirleymaclaine.com...

www.newscientist.com...

www.birthemissary.com...

www.examiner.com...

Electrcity in our bodies would react I believe if hese flares can reek havoc on our electronic devices.
health.howstuffworks.com...

Friend:

Welcome to the Ascension!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No im not pregnant...lol...but maybe it could affect people in a good way depending on your chemistry?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I've read around that it's "possibly" due to our DNA being changed by wave particles from the center of the galaxy. That's just a theory I've heard. I could be something else altogether.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by stonebutterfly

if i could guess id say brain chemistry, and most important the amount of heavy metal traces in the organism

mercury and pals

link   
I posted on the other link - that I have not felt well today. I was overcome with vertigo and headache and a general feeling of malise. I just went to bed to sleep it off. When I woke I discovered this information concerning the solar storm. This has happened to me before and I also seem sensative to earth movement.

Last time I felt this way was 2 days before the Japanese quake. I laid down then too, and dreamt of a quake but didn't know where or when. I was physically ill when I learned of the quake 2 days later. I knew there would be great loss of life. Today I felt that same twinge, and a bit of fear relating to the recognition of my last experience. But thankfully no dreams this time.

For sometime I have put off learning more about the body electric. A shame because I do seem sensative to influences. I suffer from Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia and this sensativity has been on the increase since diagnosis. When you have invisiable chronic illness you start looking for any tie in trigger for symptoms.

I started to notice - a sensativity to solar episodes. I tend to run more towards the practical and skeptical but much has changed these past years as I have paid more attention to what is going on with me and the world at large.

link   
reply to post by DivineIntervention

thats an interesting idea, our dna changing....link me somethin on it if you can.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Maybe the mercury in our dental fillings in our head being affected.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
Reply to post by stonebutterfly

if i could guess id say brain chemistry, and most important the amount of heavy metal traces in the organism

mercury and pals

My illnesses started after massive pre-deployment Vaccines. I have wondered was there something in those vaccines that has made me more sensative has changed me on some level besides my illness?
I have not been the same on many levels - I have tried to learn what I can about our bodies beyond Western Med. When you explore the concept of man as a unit of energy things get very wild. I am just a newborn with so much to learn . . .
In any regard I try not to fall into the end times hubris - but I feel something very big is looming and we are being changed by vaccines, foods and wireless technology. What the answer is I don't know. I wish to protect myself from these electromagnetic storms as I do feel them - but gee it just gets so tinfoil hat so fast . . .

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

That's exactly why I opt against any vaccines.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Here's just one link. David Wilcock is a big supporter of this theory and has presented great proof that it's possible and that it's already happening.

www.2012changesarenow.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by andriod

That's exactly why I opt against any vaccines.

A very wise choice. Unfortunately I faced prosecution at the time if I refused vaccination. But no more! I am FREE!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Glad to hear.

--

I would like to know more though, I will be back tomorrow to check for updates in this thread.

I'll have to go over Divine's link then as well.
edit on 5/8/2011 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Interesting, I'm not sure if the Sun is causing emotional distress but I do know it is definitely affecting us, and everything else on Earth, in news ways like never before.

The strange case of solar flares and radioactive elements

news.stanford.edu...

It's a mystery that presented itself unexpectedly: The radioactive decay of some elements sitting quietly in laboratories on Earth seemed to be influenced by activities inside the sun, 93 million miles away.

Is this possible?

Researchers from Stanford and Purdue University believe it is. But their explanation of how it happens opens the door to yet another mystery.

There is even an outside chance that this unexpected effect is brought about by a previously unknown particle emitted by the sun. "That would be truly remarkable," said Peter Sturrock, Stanford professor emeritus of applied physics and an expert on the inner workings of the sun.

Surprising Scientific Discovery

Spontaneous Evolution is Happening NOW!

edit on 5-8-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

one very ancient principle i hope it can help you

do not put anything on your body(and skin) that you wouldnt put in your mouth

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join