It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

again with the black widow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a few years ago i shared with ats the story of my dad. how i think he was murdered. he got with this older woman and he denied i was his son and cut himself off from the entire family. thing is, it\'s happening again. shes got a new man and hes doing the same thing to his family. he\'s trapped in her web of lies and coc aine. in the same cabin my father died in. people are worried about him. i dont know this guy but i dont want the poor bastard to end up with a bullet in his head like my dad. what should i do?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your father. My condolences.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
a few years ago i shared with ats the story of my dad. how i think he was murdered. he got with this older woman and he denied i was his son and cut himself off from the entire family. thing is, it\'s happening again. shes got a new man and hes doing the same thing to his family. he\'s trapped in her web of lies and coc aine. in the same cabin my father died in. people are worried about him. i dont know this guy but i dont want the poor bastard to end up with a bullet in his head like my dad. what should i do?

You don't know this man.....and yet you want to help him...because you think this woman murdered your Father when he was married to her...do I have that right?

Do you know where this cabin is? Do you know her schedule? Is there any way you could hire a private detective?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

i dont want the poor bastard to end up with a bullet in his head like my dad. what should i do?

...how about some more info?... what was the ruling on your father's death?... was she implicated?... are there newspaper articles?...

link   
welll first i would get in contact with a detective and also the police of course the law may not do alot based on just speculation but if he ends up dead at least the women who killed your father will be in prision

link   
such a sad story a bet your dad will regret it now if he could ,but i think its best for you to forget about this woman however hard it is to deal with revenge is not the route i would take concentrate on your own happiness this woman has spoiled enough for you already . good luck

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

he wasn't married to her. but you got the jist of it. sadly i don't have the funds for a private investigator

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

his death was ruled as a suicide. they did a half ass investigation. didn't do a tox screen and didnt check her hands for gunpowder residue. they did however find that she was on the phone right before she called 911. the cops said their watching her. it's been a few years and i have yet to see a court date.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

he wasn't married to her. but you got the jist of it. sadly i don't have the funds for a private investigator

I was thinking if you could find out her schedule....maybe somehow you could get an anonymous message to this man....but I don't know that I would mention your Father though...then she might figure out who is warning this man...and you might be putting yourself in danger. Also...I was thinking if this man is strung out on coc aine...he may not even listen.
edit on 5-8-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Seems like if you really believe she is what you think that your best bet would be to hire a private detective to try to get more info on her and her background. If you are right she would probably have a string of exs that are now deceased. That would be good evidence to take to the police.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

i had considered that. but like you said, he probably wouldn't listen and she'd probably know it was me. i am so lost with this

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I remember your story from when you posted it before. So sorry to hear this is starting up again with someone else, how awful! Personally, I would contact the police and give them the facts as you understand them, and ask them to keep an eye on the situation. At least it will keep her on their radar and if, God forbid, anything does happen to the new man in her life, she will be under a lot of scrutiny. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If you have concerns it doesn't hurt to talk to someone at your local PD department, it maybe nothing but as you say there is suspicion. Perhaps there is a chance they could reopen the investigation into your fathers homicide. If that fails you can do a background check online for around fifty bucks and get a full read out on the person. Then go step by step through your fathers past see if there is consistencies with hers. Get all your ducks in order, and then speak to a lawyer about hiring a private detective for the rest of it. (I say this cause many lawyers have a better arm with former detectives and the like to help you out.) Lastly, just want to say I am sorry for what has happened to your family and I hope you get answers.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Do what you feel is right as your own questions can only be answered by yourself in order to make the right decisions that you will be truly happy with.

What outcome are you looking for? Do you want her dead? in prison? Or do you just want to move on?

I personally would probably have burned the cabin down by now but then again I'd probably be in prison now if I did that with a murder on my concious making me just as bad as her.

The private detective route is a good shout if you got the money, other than that the only thing I could think of would be too get hold of some coc aine, cut it with some nasty stuff that kills and then some how make sure she gets hold of it and has a good few lines. Druggies overdose all the time, especially trying new drugs.
Sorry that's the evil side of me coming out again, I watch too many films.

I'm really sorry though to hear you have to go through such a thing and my heart goes out to you.

edit on 5-8-2011 by EnlightenMe2012 because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenMe2012

i just want justice for my dad and i want this horror to stop before someone else loses a dad. it hurts. black widows need to be stomped or they'll keep killing. but i want to stay on the side of the law.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

i had considered that. but like you said, he probably wouldn't listen and she'd probably know it was me. i am so lost with this

My heart goes out to you....I want you to be safe. I really (for now) have run out of ideas myself....I am thinking maybe the best way would to be to keep pestering the cops and/or detectives....about the death of your father...keep pursuing that....and maybe by doing that...you may save this other man. You may just have to be relentless...write letters to whoever is in authority in your jurisdiction...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Have one of your better looking friends try to get in tight with this broad. Maybe they can act like they like her and get some info

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

i appreciate your input and sympathetic ear tho. thank you. i think i just might pester the cops. it seems like the only option i have

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
Have one of your better looking friends try to get in tight with this broad. Maybe they can act like they like her and get some info
i really like this idea but i live in a small town where everyone knows everyone. it would never work

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join