It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

again with the black widow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashanu90
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

his death was ruled as a suicide. they did a half ass investigation. didn't do a tox screen and didnt check her hands for gunpowder residue.

...sometimes the physical evidence on/around the deceased is conclusive enough that a tox screen isnt warranted... same applies to testing her hands...

...have you ever heard of the tater soup black widow?... she killed five husbands... the poison/toxins (somewhat like arsenic) in rotten potatos was never on a tox screen until the death of her 5th husband was being investigated... the kids of one of her former victims were principle in pushing the investigation on her 5th victim... cant remember her name but the case is probably fairly easy to find online...

they did however find that she was on the phone right before she called 911.

...could just mean that she freaked out and called a friend so they would tell her what to do... thats fairly common, especially if someone's high or has dope in the house...

the cops said their watching her.

...well, thats something, huh?... did they say why?...

it's been a few years and i have yet to see a court date.

...court date for what?... has she been charged with something?...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

i'll look her up. potatoes huh? wierd. she hasn't been charged with murder but shes been busted on several drug charges. but she got off cuz she snitched on some doctors. their watching her because they knew my dad. and she's only got probation for all the drug charges. im losing faith in law enforcement. she had more than enough drugs and offenses to put her away for years

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

im losing faith in law enforcement.

...theres only so much they can do... hang in there... keep me posted...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Would it be possible to talk to the new guy's family and tell them your concerns?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
Would it be possible to talk to the new guy's family and tell them your concerns?
you know i just might. i heard his ex wife came in to the local bar looking for him cuz she was worried. i suppose i could ask around, find out who they are. i just hope they don't mind me poking in their bussiness. it's for a good cause so i guess i should do it. i just don't know how long the poor guy has left...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
this aint exactly legal but why dont you bug their trailer ,send a gift to there home with your bug hidden inside or go round and make and excuse about wanting to find out something about your dads belonging etc and plant it ,id plant atleast 2 for better chance of capturing some evidence ,bugging equipment is really not that expensive and if it helps give you peace of mind and possibly nails your dads killer then you aint got nothing to lose .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join