It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok this is freakin bizzare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
First , I ain't drunk , stoned or other . Some serious bs just happened on the comp when scanning Google Earth Moon and it zooms in all by itself . The wife was sitting next to me and she saw that my hands were no where near the mouse . 5 times it happened and i'm beginning to think that my comp has been compromised from somewhere else .

Reality says I saw it and so did the wife . How can I be certain that the comp has been compromised in some way people . This isn't a joke in any way . HELP PLEASE !!!!!!
edit on 5-8-2011 by watchdog8110 because: if a Mod can move this to the appropriate area sry for posting it here

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Uh, run your security systems and scan for viruses?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sounds stupid but is your mouse clean?
Sometimes just a little lint will do odd things

when I see a page go up and down or the cursor moving buy it self I usually find a cat hair in the sensor area

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by watchdog8110

Close your browser and start again..

Could be just a glitch..A sticky key or something

But I'm not sure why you posted on Board Business.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hello sir, If you have an optical mouse this may be the problem as mine does this to has random wonders across my screen...You can check by looking under your mouse and seeing if it glows red or it may not glow at all. If you do have an optical mouse then this happens regularly try find a mouse pad or a hard wooden table to settle down the reflections. If this isn't the case then maybe try running some anti-virus software I recommend AVG.

- Dave

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Im guessing either a software bug or you're mouse has started going faulty, does it have a scroll wheel?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
sounds stupid but do you have a wife?
second line

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
First off.. if you have to tell us you are not drunk or stoned.. You probably are.

Second.. Like all the above posters said.. This is definitely a mouse problem.. I love how people jump to un-rational conclusions immediately..

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
malware bites download it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'd say mouse wheel going bad. Try a new mouse.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh TechVampyre , make sure the dog doesn't drink out of the toilet , chlorine in there also if it hasn't been fixed in the whole building duh . 1.25 a gallon for your dog to have fresh water isn't that big of a deal if you really care about your dog , then again some people whine about snow in the winter

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110
Oh TechVampyre , make sure the dog doesn't drink out of the toilet , chlorine in there also if it hasn't been fixed in the whole building duh . 1.25 a gallon for your dog to have fresh water isn't that big of a deal if you really care about your dog , then again some people whine about snow in the winter

Is there a point you are trying to make? or do you enjoy reading my threads, And then posting non-relevant comments in your's?..

Perhaps you should go over the T&C.. Link

Oh and for anyone confused This is what the op is going off about..Link

So if you have a point.. please make it.. Otherwise I think we are done..

On topic to avoid deletion: Fix the mouse problem yet?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Let's just focus on the computer issue so Majic doesn't think we're trolling.

Thanks.

top topics

join