It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love Is All There Is.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Awesome video dude.

You helped me instill a thought that came to me earlier during meditation that left, and I have been struggling to ground myself in love since earlier today. That is the fact that you don't possess love, you are possessed by it.

I agree also with the part about love isn't authentic anymore and hatred is. Love is usually misconstrued to be attachment in relationships. People say, "I love you", but what they are really saying is, "I want you" or "I need you". This is actually why relationships fail. It is because you don't need them, you only need love and by saying "I love you" and meaning "I need you", you are focusing on something that can't last. Furthermore, this is actually why people don't believe in the power of love.

Love is still authentic in some places though and it is powerful as ever if you can find it. I have experienced true love on many occassions, although it is sometime elusive.

Actually, this video has helped me in several ways tonight in my understanding of love. Thank you very much.

edit on 5-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Ok, well you clarified nearly everything for me, and did so very well. I agree with most of what it is you are saying, but I do have one last question for you. If, as you said, the word "love" has been reduced down to a method of describing our attachments to things, which I agree it has, then why use this word to describe what it is you are talking about? In other words, if we agree that most people associate this word to a clinging sensation, or a wanting, which is something that hinders our ability to be "on the path of least resistance", then why associate what you are saying, which if I am correct you are intending it to mean a method of achieving "a path of least resistance", to this word?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
In my opinion love is just a word that resonate in deferent frequency.
As we have no other word then let say that love is a state of being.
Integrating love in every day happening brings your being to true understanding.
The energy of love will be mastered because through love we will live our true potential.
Expose your so called love to the true light and what it is really, a masquerade of selfishness and greed. Then true love can be at reach.
There is nothing you can do to be love, just drop your inhibition and see other not as good or bad, beautiful or ugly, rich or poor...because negativity comes as ignorance because you can't be bad and not in love as fully aware....love them as they are not aware....this is the power of love.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The only reason that love is so elusive is because of fear. How can we know love if we are full of fear? Love is not a garment that we can put on, love is what is hidden beneath the garment of fear. Take the fear off and you will see that the cloak of fear was clouding the vision of the world.
We see life as a struggle, we are scared for our survival. It is this underlying belief that prevents the love from shinning.
This world tells us to love others and makes us think it is something to be got from others. Love, to me, is unattainable, it can not be got. It is what you are!!! Love has to be discovered (uncovered), it has been hidden inside. When that love that you are has been unveiled love will be known.
That unconditional love that is found within will make you feel so safe and so peaceful that it will be impossible for you to fear anything. Then love will overflow.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

during the 1960s, , i met a family that asked if i would translate passages written in French to English.

a passage was about the Kabbalah.

Love, Gentleness, Wisdom, Harmony, Justice, Beauty, Strength, Firmness, Kingdom, and Crown.

the meaning of each concept found in the previous two, all working together.
as gentle love leads to wisdom, etc.

then the article said the origin was unknown.

that according to some tradition, it was said to have been known to Moses, teaching that predate the creation of man, and was of origin, teaching for the Archangels.

reading your post reminded me that love is the first.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Ok, well you clarified nearly everything for me, and did so very well. I agree with most of what it is you are saying, but I do have one last question for you. If, as you said, the word "love" has been reduced down to a method of describing our attachments to things, which I agree it has, then why use this word to describe what it is you are talking about? In other words, if we agree that most people associate this word to a clinging sensation, or a wanting, which is something that hinders our ability to be "on the path of least resistance", then why associate what you are saying, which if I am correct you are intending it to mean a method of achieving "a path of least resistance", to this word?

Peace.

Do you mean, why do we say "I love you" instead of "I want you"? I think that's what you mean, idk.

For me, if my girlfriend says "I love you", and I replied with "I want you", I might get in trouble, lol.

I guess its just tradition.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"Love" is simple not complicated and no need for writing a novel here.

The chemical reaction Love is the hormonal love/lust.

True Love to another or to human kind is a warmth in your heart and compassion.

The Love that is referred to now as in altering your vibration is the surgence within...think about it like this...what is your absolute favorite thing to do...swim with the dolphins, ride motocross, jet ski, snow ski, be silly and roll down a hill full of flowers....that is the "love" that they are talking about....what makes your heart soar. And that is the first step...then you take that soaring feeling and spread it to others. That is what it is all about.

It is nice to be nice and say love and light, but it is your vibration that will make all the difference!
edit on 5-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
"Love" is simple not complicated and no need for writing a novel here.

The chemical reaction Love is the hormonal love/lust.

edit on 5-8-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

I disagree. Love is many things. It is more than affinity. It is more than attraction. It is really something transcendent. Sure it might be a chemical reaction, but so is '___'. And if you, like me, believe that '___' is just a chemical but it's a chemical that enables a doorway into another dimension, love is like that to.

1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

edit on 5-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I remember when I was quite young my father said " The person who finds the true meaning of love will be the wealthiest person in the world". Not sure where he got it from but it has stuck with me for my whole life.
Love is definately hard to put a finger on, it's selfless and eternal, if you find that you are not in love with someone or thing anymore then was it truly love? You have to wonder whether some have never really experienced real, true love.
I also see hate being thrown around as being the opposite to love which I find is a misconception, I have found that fear is loves opposing force. Have a think about it.
If you hate someone is it not more that you fear what they can do to you and how they can make you feel. Some even avoid seeing people or going to places that they frequent out of fear of running into that person, not because they hate to go to that place.
Darkness for many, many people creates fear on various levels, from little children to even adults. It's not that they hate the dark even though they say that, it's that they fear what can come out of the darkness.
There a multitude of examples I could post up, the simple fact is that Love and Fear are opposites and hate is a common expression of that.

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You will really enjoy listening to this----- this English guy is reading from a book by William Samuel called "A Guide To Awareness and Tranquillity"--- and it was written in 1978, profound and beautiful and true-- Truth is still true today---

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy and inspire, Sweetmystery

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sweetmystery

I think love is what opens the door to collective consciousness.

And that collective consciousness remains based on love.

Hate would too, but it is a collective consciousness that manipulates others for one's own benefit.

Love is inclusive and allows freedom.
edit on 12-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That would make sense since the collective involves many not just 1. The LOVE factor is recognizing there is a connection between ALL and there should be a level of respect and trust between ALL. Which in turn breeds LOVE as ALL will try to coexist together once ALL realize the LARGER family WE ALL are PART OF.

edit on 8/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join