It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the governments of the world are reading and researching Spiritual and extraterrestrial websites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why the governments of the world are reading and researching Spiritual and extraterrestrial (Star keeper) websites

At the earliest of the beginnings, before linear time began here on the Earth, the first people of every landmass knew of the existence of Star Keeper races from other planets. After linear time was anchored here it was important to rulers to be seen as absolute powers thereby negating the reality of the existence of the true founding extraterrestrials of the Earth Star planet.

A friend sent me this, wanted to pass this along.
edit on 4-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Fri Aug 5 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

What you say is correct.The Governments of the US and the EU are starting to ban/have already banned alternative medicines and are controlling everything right down to the basic needs such as water and oxygen. You even got the "mainstream" attacking things like astrology and spirituality as pseodo stuff and pointless. As people lose faith in religion or convert to more oppressive religions, spirituality is lost as we become more disconnected from the natural environment here on Earth and become more addicted to materialistic needs. As predicted by the Hopis and many other ancient cultures, humanity will face another "awakening" sooner or later. Lets just hope that awakening doesn't kill us all!

edit on 4-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
this doesn't surprise me one bit, mainly because it makes a lot of sense. it sounds like one more piece of the cosmic puzzle has just fallen into place

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
From your thread:

"...Why else would the constitution of the United States have a rider attached to it clearly stating that any man or woman who is in contact with aliens is subject to immediate imprisonment?"...

I never heard of that rider. I attempted to do a google search, but for some reason, this particular article you posted is being spread across the net (lightworker-type sites) verbatim, and that's the only hits I'm getting...

Can you or anyone else direct me to where in the Constitution that phraseology is found?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
From your thread:

"...Why else would the constitution of the United States have a rider attached to it clearly stating that any man or woman who is in contact with aliens is subject to immediate imprisonment?"...

I never heard of that rider. I attempted to do a google search, but for some reason, this particular article you posted is being spread across the net (lightworker-type sites) verbatim, and that's the only hits I'm getting...

Can you or anyone else direct me to where in the Constitution that phraseology is found?

i've read that before, several years ago...not in the constitution...but on another site....from what i recall, it's actually a statute the US government has. i'm not sure exactly where it can be found at, tho.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonweed

i've read that before, several years ago...not in the constitution...but on another site....from what i recall, it's actually a statute the US government has. i'm not sure exactly where it can be found at, tho.

This is as close as I can get you, good luck

Firefigher's Guide for
Disaster Control
ufo related section

"Near approaches of UFOs can be harmful to human beings. Do not
stand under a UFO that is hovering at low altitude. Do not touch or
attempt to touch a UFO that has landed. In either case the safe thing
to do is to get away from there very quickly and let the military
take over. There is a possibility of radiation danger and there are
known cases where persons have been burned by rays emanating from
UFOs. Don't take chances with UFOs!"

In view of the federal law (cited earlier) empowering NASA's
administrator to impound, without a hearing, anyone who touches a UFO
or its occupants. it would be inadvisable to make personal contact
unless you are willing to submit to NASA's quarantine requirements,
should the law be invoked.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

edit on 8/4/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i did manage to download that, a few days ago....but i remember seeing it about 10 years ago, on a different site....damn..i hate it when i have brainfarts, like this

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

I've always wondered if the governments keep tabs on sites like this, and I wonder if they are the trolls that wreak havoc and annoyance on the generally nice community we have on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

You must know that alot of these type site have been
infiltrated by dis-info agents--- Co-Intel-Pro.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh I've suspected but who am I or many other people to categorically state I know?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

this doesn't surprise me one bit, mainly because it makes a lot of sense. it sounds like one more piece of the cosmic puzzle has just fallen into place

More people need to read this article.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
ok...here's the link to the government page that would have that document..however, they conveniently don't have this particular one available online...gee, i wonder why?

make sure you type in Title 14 Section 1211...it's in with the NASA regulations

ecfr.gpoaccess.gov.../ecfrbrowse/Title14/14cfrv5_02.tpl
edi t on 2011/8/4 by moonweed because: added info

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I agree with everything you have written I know not how I know but I can see the truth within and for a while now have been advocating similar thughts to all I know espeacialy how all what we have been taught is utter bull doda the human race is only so old no contact between america's and europe the pryamids are only 4 thousand yr old and all there other crapolla there is so much more to life than meets the eye and the sooner people wake up the better thankyou for passing this on other than the markets starting to collapse this is the highlight of my day so far good on you for having the guts to speak up

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Please say thank you to your friend for this beautifuly written and inspiring message, and thanks to you for posting it here so we can all read it.

Imo things have now evolved too far for TPTB to suppress the growing awareness and quest for truth in all areas.
Even if they severely restrict the internet it cannot now be stopped, there are too many people who are on the journey and word of mouth will take us the rest of the way if necessary.

Paradoxically too, their massive push to take control is having to be hurried because so many people are waking up so fast, and that in turn is uniting people everywhere as it becomes more and more obvious what the one common cause for the terrible troubles of the world really is. The people of the world are starting to unite at an unprecedented rate, imo.

Also, many people are no longer afraid of their guns and their threats.....and, at the end of the day that is all they have to wield over humanity - fear. Once people overcome their fear they have nothing left to use and their power is gone. Likewise, as your friend suggests, their own tactics are turning against them as their agents themselves become aware of the truth through doing their job!

The Star Keepers are alive and well!

The ironies are indeed sweet.

edit on 5-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It's all fine and dandy where you live huh...

The powers that be used that information to tighten their security grid. They didn't keep this event from taking place, the ship simply remained cloaked.

This is dangerously delusional thinking. You guys need to snap out of this hogwash-induced-coma...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Why did you repeat the person above you? I'm curious.

Once upon I time I worked for a network marketing company. These companies had scripts to say. We also had 'counter-responses' to questions, all scripted. See what I'm getting at!!!

I hope this isn't the case and you've both just made a massive error.
edit on 5-8-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

Further to the above,

I can also see a war being waged on the Illuminati and the Knights Templar who I think are being given the air of evilness whereinfact they are actually waging their own war against the Masons (The original Stone masons of this planet (Pyramid builders, Lizard/Reptiles), and dare I say Freemasonry's highest level is now called 'The Illuminati', which aren't the original Bavarian Illuminati). The Knights Templar are now discredited by the 'mainstream population' by the actions of Norwegian Breivik (spelling?).

Major sections of this world are run by The Illuminati (not Bavarian) and this includes UK, Russia, EU, US, Canada, Mexico, Some carribbean islands, Australia (I think) and whichever Middle East coutries in league with the US. This is a rough guess.

What I see wrong with the use of that word is, If there are 2 societies, there would be every reason for one to want to discredit the other. Much like why Hitler used the swastika of the Hindu religion and other 'false flag' style tactics (I use this refererence due to the commonality in the use of a stereotype to influence masses to a certain way of thinking, with 9/11 using middle-easterns for the benefit of the justification to go to war with the Middle east)

What's happening is literally a battle for our minds, as the OP has mentioned. What I have noticed though is that much like politics, you have different people representing different sides, but really representing the same ideal....why shouldn't what you're/lightworkers doing be considered any different from the tactics being used by the elite? 2 sides being represented, that being the churches and that being the spirituals in one group (much like the infighting of religions), and that being the atheists. It's still the attempt to make us believe there is one god. I'm not saying I don't, but I am saying that if these beings have been around for millions of years, we couldn't possibly comprehend the technology/ability they have available to them, and therefore concede that it could all be one elaborate illusion, astral travel included.

If these Star Keepers exist, and Aliens have in fact been on our Planet, there are plenty of texts around supporting this evidence. Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers, The Pheonix Journals that I found, The Alex Collier stuff, Billy Meier, George Kavassilas...I mean you name it, there's stuff about it.But even then, it's quite possibly a veil. The seed of doubt is very well planted, or is it the seed of skepticsm, are they any different?

What if it is one giant manipulation? And we really, only, will ever, have but one choice. Live here and be a slave to this prison planet. You're asking us to numb down and be loving and peaceful. Will that save us if they rise up against us?

I have read so much, and am yet to decipher the whole truth without going through the whole spiritual process but we cannot just accept these things we are told from Star keepers, from Ancients, if the purpose the whoel time is to keep us here, for whatever purpose ours is, whether it's mining precious metals, or perfecting ones spirit

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

The powers that be used that information to tighten their security grid. They didn't keep this event from taking place, the ship simply remained cloaked.

This is dangerously delusional thinking. You guys need to snap out of this hogwash-induced-coma...

I'm not sure what you mean by delusional, and why is it dangerous?
please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

I'm not sure what you mean by delusional, and why is it dangerous?

Well, read the following again:

The powers that be used that information to tighten their security grid.

This basically means "the powers that be" are ahead of the extraterrestrial beings. As if the security grid(wtf is this in the first place) is all that stops "them" from contacting "us".

They didn't keep this event from taking place, the ship simply remained cloaked.

While the first quote makes you believe there is a struggle of sorts going on, this statement(the very next sentence) implies that it is the extra-terrestrial beings that chose to remain cloaked. ie. another god has been created, but this time it's got the shape of a ship with an invisibility cloak. (So obviously you don't see it, but it's there!!111)

Cheap hogwash that can create a slippery slope to delusional thinking. I for one believe the above two bits I quoted are already part of someones delusional thought process. On ATS the motto is; deny ignorance. Well, I believe that helping your fellow humans into a delusion or a false belief is definitely not denying ignorance, it is encouraging it. And seeing how this place is also visited by some mentally distressed humans, this can easily lead for them to hold false beliefs.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

Oh ok, I just wasn't sure what 'angle' you were coming from.
eg: all of this is crap or just one particular aspect.

What are your thoughts on the whole 'being monitored' thing?

imo i think that all such websites are watched, not nessecarilly for the reasons stated but more to watch for cults and terrorism and such.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

What are your thoughts on the whole 'being monitored' thing?

Obviously this is not being done ENOUGH. Had it been done enough nut jobs like that dumb ass in Norway would have been apprehended no?

imo i think that all such websites are watched, not necessarily for the reasons stated but more to watch for cults and terrorism and such.

And rightfully so. The amount of crazy people in this world is STAGGERING.

But it's not fair that the government or whatever agency gets to watch us but we don't get to watch them...what if certain agencies are egging on these "new age terrorists"? Making them believe they are templars fighting a holy war against Muslims? Ow wai...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join