It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the governments of the world are reading and researching Spiritual and extraterrestrial websites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Originally posted here:
bluestarspeaks.com...

C&P....good job
lol

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The search for the truth...............I do believe that these sites are monitored. I can picture a bunch of staunch military personal sitting around with a spiritaul dictionary looking up the meaning of enlightenment and trying to devise a plan to stop it...............

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
From your thread:

"...Why else would the constitution of the United States have a rider attached to it clearly stating that any man or woman who is in contact with aliens is subject to immediate imprisonment?"...

I never heard of that rider. I attempted to do a google search, but for some reason, this particular article you posted is being spread across the net (lightworker-type sites) verbatim, and that's the only hits I'm getting...

Can you or anyone else direct me to where in the Constitution that phraseology is found?

Here's the story
www.snopes.com...
it had to do with preventing biological contamination and it was removed in 1991

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Nice, I always suspected that these practices were going on.

Oh and to everyone else;

They are TEACHING spiritual MARKETING to future business and marketing people so the focus will only get MORE because businesspeople have found out there is huge money in coming up with the next religion. You didn't get this from me!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, S&F!

I fully believe that for the NWO to succeed in their plans for global hegemony they must suppress and destroy humanity's born connections with the spriritual world. Why else do you see such hatred and ridicule of peaceful pagan traditions, but the extolation of the Abrahamic faiths? It's simple... there is power in mankind's relationship with the supernatural. Power that the NWO cannot contain.
Their only answer is to limit it's message, silence those who seek a closer path with their ancestors. The Spanish Inquisition was not ordered to protect people from the 'evils' of witchcraft... it was meant to solidify the fear-drenched powerbase of the Catholic church over Europe, and it worked wonderfully.

I created a thread based on this same theory on another forum if anyone cares to read further. Everything is still 'under construction', but the more reading and research I do only makes me more certain that mankinds future freedom will be dependent on help from the supernatural, and not the Christian god that has been forced upon much of the world.

D

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thread closed.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join