It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Ambellas of the Intel Hub on ELENIN (NIBIRU) & NASA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So people like to see the same hoaxes posted time after time.

How could the Sun be in the wrong position without some other obvious changes such as:
1. Sunrise and sunset times not being as predicted
2. GPS no longer working
3. Polaris no longer being the north star
4. Astronomers, both pro and amateur, needing corrected star positions

Then there is the name playing with a name that has multiple possible forms in a Latin alphabet. Look at how many ways the Arabic name of Khaddafi can be written in a Latin alphabet: Quaddafi, Kadaffi, ... Elenin is justone way to spell his name which is written in a Cyrillic alphabet. These name games are really low brow humor. In that vein I recommend the Name Game.
The Name Game

Elenin, Elenin, bo-belenin,
Banana-fana fo-felenin
Fee-fi-mo-melenin
Elenin!

Maybe those inclined to the childish claims of the name gamers will see this song as a demonstration that Elenin will be connected to:
belenin - awesome beauty
felenin - felony crimes
melenin - skin cancer

Although this is absolutely nonsense I am sure that this will be latched onto by those inclined to see ultimate truth in gibberish.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Threads like these remind me of why I am an atheist. They remind me that people are human and prone to err. They remind me that people will always bend the truth or excerpt specifically what they need to explain the events that are happening around them.

Hey, conspiracy theorists. From now on, instead of stopping at the headline or finding some obscure sentence in paragraph two, could you please look at the whole picture. Don't post things that are images of a smudge on a lens and claim "LOOKIE I FIND NIBIRU". If you must post a picture at least do something to prove that the picture is worth the words you are claiming it represents. You know something like coordinates and the time and place the picture was taken. Don't claim that two houses behind you are due north without some sort of proof that they are in fact due north. Don't claim that two pictures are only 3 days apart when the time stamps on them clearly show that they are 1 year, 1 month and 22 days apart. Please, please, please bring something else to the plate than mindless rambling?

Please???

-saige-

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I don’t choose to remain ignorant, for I do seek to inform myself of the events to come – as any intelligent person should. Instead I choose to live.

That is possibly the best answer i have heard in a long time. I choose to live as well because really there is no point waking up one day and thinking theres a countdown to something that you know inevitably will happen. Nothing is written in stone and none of us are immortal. We all gotta go someday one way or another. I use to let this kind of stuff get to me but then i realized that instead worrying i should just enjoy life.

Maybe Elenin is going to bring some kind of ELE. However, id like to think theres a bigger plan for us instead of us just being biological mistakes/coincidence.
edit on 5-8-2011 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Agreed. People should not fear the unknown, but rather embrace it. Do I know what will happen in the next minute, hour, day, month, year, decade? Not at all. Do I know what will happen when I inevitably pass from this mortal existence. Again, no. I have no idea. All I can do now is live in the moments that I have. I, like anyone, have the things that I must do and things that I want to do. If I must do it, at least let me enjoy doing it. Life is about living. Living in fear of the inevitable does nothing but make life harder.

-saige-

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok just wondering how a particle accelerator could have an effect on the earths axis ? First vid apparently says CERN is responsible. Here is a list of the worlds particle accelerators. Why only CERN gets the blame? Why not Fermilab? Its been in operation longer?

www-elsa.physik.uni-bonn.de...

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Hey lets do Bart ! Bart Bart bo-bart
banana fanana fo fart...
My brother always loved that one when we were kids. He tried to do Buck but my mother stopped him every time!

Love when you inject the voice of logic in these Niribu threads. I sincerely hope that people are only kidding when they say they believe this stuff. I hope they are just having fun with this subject and not taking this seriously.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I'd heard about 2005 YU55, but I did not realize that the FEMA test was going to be on the date that the asteroid is at the closest point to Earth. Strange coincidence.
Then there's the old coincidence: there just happened to be 3 major earthquakes the past 3 times Earth, sun, and elenin were in a line.
And Elenin just happens to be at it's closest point to the sun, on 9/11.

There's a point where even the most diehard skeptic has to stop and wonder for just a second, what if Elenin is just a code to let those in the know when to be prepared?
I don't necessarily believe anything will come of this...but I can't just pass up that many coincidences without giving it a second thought.
edit on 8-8-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If you go back and check the alignments on those days the quakes happened you will see that the alignments were not on the quake days. Also, there were a lot of quakes on non-alignment days.

Check again, the comet is not closest on 9/11.

There are times when skeptics have to ask themselves, "Can't people check these wild stories before they post?"

The answer to that is simple. It is amazingly easy to post nonsense and just above effortless to check claims. So just above effortless is too much to ask of people.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I just find it so weird, with all these shifts, that both my hard-mounted telescope, without any electronics in it, still points to where it should point, once I do all the calculations from star catalogues printed in the 1970's, and my new go-to telescope still finds the sun, the moon and all the planets and stars exactly where they are supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You're either a liar, or you have terrible reading comprehension.
My guess is both.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

So after comet Elenin passes, I wonder whats going to be the next "real" planet x?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

and i'm sure you have some proof to prove him wrong otherwise?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I clearly said Elenin is at its closest point to the SUN on 9/11.
check for yourself here: JPL diagram
So yes, I do have proof

And about the 3 alignments...actually what I found is even stranger than most know about, I mentioned it in a post a while back, but I'll say it again.
The alignment is off by 4 days. What happens when you shift everything back by 4 days? Well, not only are there the 3 earthquakes that occur when Elenin is in line with the sun and Earth, but you also have the final Elenin, Earth, Sun, alignment on 12/21/2012.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You are correct. Thanks for pointing out what you were referring to after your tirade with no reference as to the cause.

I'll bet you are so proud of yourself for finally getting something right. Give yourself an atta boy.

Next time please point out the issue of interest.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

And about the 3 alignments...actually what I found is even stranger than most know about, I mentioned it in a post a while back, but I'll say it again.
The alignment is off by 4 days. What happens when you shift everything back by 4 days? Well, not only are there the 3 earthquakes that occur when Elenin is in line with the sun and Earth, but you also have the final Elenin, Earth, Sun, alignment on 12/21/2012.

This stupid claim of the alignments with Elenin is really stupid. Now you make reference to 4 days. Whooppee doo!
The fact is that there were no alignments as claimed. They did not happen. In some cases the LIED about alignments were off so much that on average there should have been a quake of the magnitude in question.

You are completely wrong about the alignment on 12/21/2012. Where did you get this nutty idea? I checked the JPL site and the alignment is on either the 26th or 27th. Calling it an alignment is a bit of a laughing matter.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
it's futile to argue with these fools, they only bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience..

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You're right, now it's not an alignment on december 25th. But I swear it was a perfect alignment a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Everyone just *LOVES* to use the JPL as if it is in fact an accurate representation of the flight path of any given object. Yet on the JPL they clearly state:

Note: Make sure you have Java enabled on your browser to see the applet. This applet is provided as a 3D orbit visualization tool. The applet was implemented using 2-body methods, and hence should not be used for determining accurate long-term trajectories (over several years or decades) or planetary encounter circumstances. For accurate long-term ephemerides, please instead use our Horizons system.

While the JPL is great at showing a perceived orbital path, it is not an exact representation and it's calculations with regards to planetary alignments between objects can be skewed because of the mathematics involved. If you want a more accurate representation you will have to use their Horizon's system, however, using the jpl an *alignment* will happen:

~September 26-27, 2011

This is the only time that Comet Elenin will be in a direct line (within a three-dimensional area) with the Earth and the Sun. At any other time, Elenin is either above or below the plane of the ecliptic for it to come into alignment with the earth and the sun at the same time. In other words, it is always in alignment with both of them, just never at the same time until approximately the date's listed above.

Give it a rest with regards to these other bogus dates.

March 15-16, 2011 USGS data recorders have 334 distinct events recorded one of them just so happen to be the earthquake in Japan.

USGS March 15-16 Data

If you want to sift through all that data, be my guest, but I will point out one thing. Each recorder reporting does not mean a seperate earthquake as multiple devices are used to pinpoint epicenters and such. Multiple devices will report the same earthquake at varying degrees of magnitude and time.

-saige-
edit on 8-8-2011 by saige45 because: Misspelling

edit on 8-8-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join