It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Ambellas of the Intel Hub on ELENIN (NIBIRU) & NASA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Recently founder of the Intel Hub Shepard Ambellas was interviewed on a talk show.
He first goes into his research on how the sun has shifted or should I say rhe Earth has
tilted south , via what his research is pointing to CERN.
Then quickly moves on to comet ELENIN . Through his research he is questioning that Leonid Elenin
is even a real person and the very word itself ELENIN is a military coded message to the governments
of the world and the elites on the location of what he believes is Nibiru.
The first 15 minutes of the following viseo is pertinent to the subject.

I would like to continue on with this next video of a supposed insider who claims to have been
watsching this behemoth approaching throughout the past years. He goes into quite alot of detail
mainly the debris field that is trailing this object. When asked if it could be comet ELENIN.
his response was they both are the same thing. " Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near ".

I had to validate the information in the following video.
So I went to NASA. gov and typed C/2010X1 in the seach window and selected the first choice.
then chose orbit diagram.
Here is the video.

So has the the sun changed position in our sky ?
The Inuit's who use the sun and stars for navigation purposes seem to think so.

edit on 4-8-2011 by L.HAMILTON because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I started to watch your videos, but hesitated at the last moment.

Not to take anything from your thread, which I commend you for starting, but I can’t help but wonder – what I can I do about any of this?

Should I live my life in fear and worry, planning to live in a bunker that will more than likely be flooded over or roasted by some celestial body?

No, I choose to live my life now without the worry of what’s to come.

I don’t choose to remain ignorant, for I do seek to inform myself of the events to come – as any intelligent person should. Instead I choose to live.

Right now is all the time we are assured.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I love information on this topic. The reason it is so scary is that the Bible speaks of it. (as well as alot of other religions) Just like the flood. That makes this very interesting to me. I wish I knew who to trust though. It seems that I hear alot of logic from both sides of the arguement.

I don't know, but I guess we don't have to wait long. Oct. can't come fast enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Excellent thread, unfortunately there are many who unless they were directly told by NASA or the government we are in a world of trouble, they will believe nothing.

Also unfortunate is the simple truth that even if you do believe, there still isn't much you can do to stop it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

That is so true friend

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Okay, now that I know this information, what can I do about it ? What can you do about it ? Nothing, we all go together. There is truly nothing we can do, I will not live my life in fear because of this. There is enough sht to worry about in this world other then this.

I'll have me a last meal, me and my aunt will sit on her porch playing Circle by flyleaf. She'll make me a martini with too much Vermouth and then we're done. I'm sorry OP, if you want to live your life in terror that is fine. I will not.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Will watch the videos when I get home from work. I heard Leonid Eleinin made a facebook account something like 2 weeks after he found the asteroid. Coincidence or Conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The caller in the Red Devil Planet Video states that he saw this thing through Hubble. So either he works for NASA, or somehow got access and contains detailed knowledge about the composition of E.L.E.nin.
I like the acronym that he uses for this "Comet": Extinction Level Event, Nibiru is Near. I don't think that the Electromagnetic field will delete our brains though, I'm sure that a lot of people will be shocked by what they witness.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If even one person kills him/herself or someone else because of this ridiculous nonsense, it's completely on people like the OP. Learn some astronomy before you go freaking people out.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshOnMyTomatoes
If even one person kills him/herself or someone else because of this ridiculous nonsense, it's completely on people like the OP. Learn some astronomy before you go freaking people out.

And I guess you have the outcome and the solution do you? fire away then mister scientist

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hooligan42

AshOnMyTomatoes is just trolling. Don't feed the trolls. His comment does not add to the thread.

To AshOnMyTomatoes: OP did not add any information in regards to astrophysics or any other celestial info. OP presented videos that seem to add more validity to the Nibiru/E.L.E.N.I.N. phenomena.

But, to those who put the puzzle pieces together and come up with a valid theory and believe, no proof is necessary. To those who deny, because of their own fears of losing comfort and their way of life, no proof is enough, and they will try to kill the messenger at any cost.

But, also to their denial of the observable phenomena, they will not see the second sun when it peeks over the horizon.
They will be in the corner, sucking their thumbs saying, "this can't be happening." over and over. But, it's okay, they are already insane.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada
reply to post by Hooligan42

AshOnMyTomatoes is just trolling. Don't feed the trolls. His comment does not add to the thread.

To AshOnMyTomatoes: OP did not add any information in regards to astrophysics or any other celestial info. OP presented videos that seem to add more validity to the Nibiru/E.L.E.N.I.N. phenomena.

But, to those who put the puzzle pieces together and come up with a valid theory and believe, no proof is necessary. To those who deny, because of their own fears of losing comfort and their way of life, no proof is enough, and they will try to kill the messenger at any cost.

But, also to their denial of the observable phenomena, they will not see the second sun when it peeks over the horizon.
They will be in the corner, sucking their thumbs saying, "this can't be happening." over and over. But, it's okay, they are already insane.

It's not trolling. If even one person commits suicide because they believe comet Elenin is a danger to earth, it will be on the heads of anyone who has propogated this nonsense.

I've watched those videos. The person who made them doesn't know the difference between perigee and perihelion. He has the capacity to use NASA's JPL website, read the figures those websites give him, and that's about it. His analysis of Elenin's orbit animation (as provided freely by NASA) is absurd and based on no physics whatsoever.

Every comet passes through the ecliptic at some point on its trek through the inner solar system. A comet 3-4 km in diameter that passes between the sun and the Earth will have no effect on the Earth. The comet's tail will have no negative effect whatsoever on the Earth.

The evidence is on every (real) astronomy website available on the internet.

Incidentally, I will be observing comet Elenin personally during its October perigee (note: its closest approach to Earth, not the Sun) by remote controlling instruments on the Keck II telescope on Mauna Kea. Somehow, I suspect that at no point will I be looking at the images, remove my glasses dramatically, and say "My god..."

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I would like to continue on with this next video of a supposed insider who claims to have been
watsching this behemoth approaching throughout the past years. He goes into quite alot of detail
mainly the debris field that is trailing this object. When asked if it could be comet ELENIN.
his response was they both are the same thing. " Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near ".

Would an insider pronounce "astronomer" as "astromoner?" This radio interview has been done to death on every single Elenin thread. Why must you just keep parroting this nonsense? The internet echo chamber is creating a psychologically dangerous state. It's starting to look like "Heaven's Gate" all over again!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this stuff is like the movie "Groundhog Day"
the predictions, the video clips, the same old stuff every day..
we keep seeing the same info posted a few times a week about the same topic.
and each week it is validated as nothing to see here move along, yet here we are again..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I wonder if hotels in Telos are on Hotwire.com?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I will continue to preach that the Sun is exactly where it is supposed to be. I do not understand why so many people do not believe this. Not only have I validated this fact from places on the internet that post scientific data, but I can walk outside and see that the Sun is where it supposed to be for this time of year.

The one thing I do find strange though, and I believe that Elenin is nothing more than a comet, is the name ELEnin itself. It has been brought up many times, as it is hard to get away from the fact that it could stand for Extinction Level Event -. I have heard different interpretations for the nin ending of Elenin, everything from Extinction Level Event Nine, to Nibiru is Near as quoted above. It's weird, but at this point I don't buy any of the theories that have been proposed.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The Inuit video should be proof enough that at least something is affecting is going on with
the tilt of the Earth

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Ash isn't trolling, people who repost this stuff are. Elenin has been thoroughly debunked in this forum.

OP did not add any information in regards to astrophysics or any other celestial info.

You don't say.

OP presented videos that seem to add more validity to the Nibiru/E.L.E.N.I.N. phenomena.

It's not a phenomena and there is no validity to it.

But, to those who put the puzzle pieces together and come up with a valid theory and believe, no proof is necessary.

Congratulations in being conned.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by L.HAMILTON
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The Inuit video should be proof enough that at least something is affecting is going on with
the tilt of the Earth

If we use that logic, the following video is proof of a man turning into a dog.

He thinks he's a dog...
edit on 4-8-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

The Inuit video should be proof enough that at least something is affecting is going on with the tilt of the Earth

Why?
The elders may notice the Sun appearing to set in a different location but the tilt of Earth's axis has not changed. Here's what the maker of the movie says:

Not only have we solved the mystery of why Inuit believe the earth appears to have tilted, but in doing so, we have also discovered that Inuit have techniques for adapting to a changing visual world. When things appear strange, a new technique is required. Fortunately, Inuit are telling us that they have the skills and knowledge to adapt to climate change, and despite the challenges it presents, like any good hunter, they will be prepared.

www.isuma.tv...

edit on 8/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join