It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Evidence Filmed in Kansas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I love all these fakes, I've not been posting long here but wow, the new world order and the other clandestine organisations have nothing to fear from the members of ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Oh well pardon me! Lol. So....I take it you're a woman?

Or should I say....A SPY WEATHER BALLON

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Bigfoot is one of my favorite topics, and is a subject that I have researched more than any other. Here is what I think...IF this is real, it would have to be a juvenile Sasquatch, because the bulk seems to be present, but it lacks the height. My first impression however was a man in a suit. I thought this simply because of the gait and movement...It doesn't seem fluid enough. A Sasquatch would definitely carry itself well, and would have a larger stride than is seen in the video.

The main thing that leads me to believe hoax is the fact that the video never shows steady clips of the creature. This is a common tactic among hoaxers. I think that if someone was filming something this important, they would definitely make sure to document it well. My first or second thought would be to hold the camera steady. If this person just grabbed the camera, then they definitely had the intent to film it, and should have held it steadier.

I don't believe this person just happened to be filming in that general direction before seeing the creature. Another reason this seems like a hoax is that a creature such as Sasquatch, if real, has stayed hidden this long from being smart and avoiding humans. I don't believe one would walk right by a campsite in broad daylight.

The hiding behind the tree would be consistent with a creature like this, imo, but it defeated its purpose by coming straight out again. With those things, and others I haven't mentioned, considered, I am 80% sure this is a hoax. This analysis is based solely on the video. I haven't read witness reports or anything, which may sway my percentage one way or the other, but not by much.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Arrrggghhh!
Guilty on both counts. lmao
We have been surveilling you for years.

Now....Take me to your lizard.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Which one? I have two leopard geckos and a bearded dragon.

In the wise words of Rubeus Hagrid, "Yer a lizard, 'Arry"

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

The bearded dragon, you silly man.
Thanks for the laughs Julio....it's been fun.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I agree! Inbox me sometime. Alas, it's time for me to focus on my work again and study the skeletal structure of swamp gas to see if it matches up what washed up on the beach last week.

Ciao!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I can't help but think of the time I got someone to dress up as Santa on Xmas eve to illicit my youngest son's reactions as I listen to the audio of these "grown-ups" and children. If I was with children, and saw what I truly believed was a bigfoot observing us, I wouldn't be so lightheartedly speaking about the creature's peeing - I know some mom's who would be freaking out, others who would be being extremely protective, but not many who would act as if we were at the zoo.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its going to happen some day
In these days of conceiled carry lisence..people carry Guns

What will happen is as the camera rolls they will open fire
They will either find a dead bigfoot or a man in a Gorilla suit

Lets hope its Bigfoot

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by granpabobby
Lets hope its Bigfoot

Let us hope it is the other way around, brother. That way we will soon be rid of #e videos.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Please that is fake trash.
If this was me recording Big Foot, I would first calm down and than zoom in and stop shaking like an imbecile.
This would be historical stuff if the guy in the suit did not walk like a human and go so damn slow.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

First of all, they mention that they just read a book on bigfoot. I think they had someone go in a guerrilla suit in order to have fun with their son. Who was it? "Where's (indistinguishable) at?" asks the kid. "He went to the bathroom, I think" says his mom. So that's who did it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
OP...
Really???
I mean-REALLY???
get a life dude...
Pathetic excuse for a ats'r...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I'd like to punch the camera guy in the face!

100% proof here guys. no doubt

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Reactions seem so bogus.

It can't be a deer?! It can't be a cow?!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Give the shaky camera a break people. If he had his camera zoomed to the max it is hard to keep it steady.

Also that is the slowest bigfoot I've ever seen. They haven't escaped detection for hundreds of years by moving like a sloth!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

From the tones of the elders in the video, I'll guess and say that its parents setting up their kids for a Bigfoot encounter... Just a super fun practical joke from super fun parents.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Staged. What's with the erratic camera movement especially at the start of the video. "We're making history" is this what you're thinking when you're trying to capture something out of the ordinary? You have a chance to make a video to prove once and for all that big foot is real, yet the camera starts shaking and you can't keep it pointed at the subject?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
What a pity!
It just looks like a man in a raincoat - try pausing.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

There is also something else in the video to listen for. It is towards the end.

One of the children ask where one of the adults is. The Female voice says he went to the bathroom.

blah you beat me to it!

Originally posted by MrWendal
I really think this video was a prank parents were playing on their kids, with the help of a friend who was "going to the Bathroom" at the same moment "Bigfoot" was sneaking by some trees playing peek a boo.

I agree I think it could well of been 'uncle Joe' or what ever his name was and its a set up to fool the kids.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join