It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Evidence Filmed in Kansas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

I think you might be thinking of the planet Venus as it has a very similar gait to that of a weather balloon. But...I think if you will look more closely at the way the arms flap, you will see that it is swamp gas in a ghillie suit.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
reply to post by Julio

I think you might be thinking of the planet Venus as it has a very similar gait to that of a weather balloon. But...I think if you will look more closely at the way the arms flap, you will see that it is swamp gas in a ghillie suit.

Maybe you are right. Sometimes it's easy to overlook the truth when you're so caught up in weather balloons. I don't know though, I mean, something just seems off by the way it makes those sudden 90° turns at high speeds. But I guess your right, swamp gas does tend to trick the mind

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

Agreed - it looks like a guy in a ghille suit to me too.

Here is a screen cap from the vid. You can clearly see the hood and coat..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a021ec551beb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

What is this ridiculous obsession with weather balloons?!?
Perhaps you should consider counseling.....just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Is it just me, or did Bigfoot just stop behind the tree to take a leak???

Looks like a dude in a suit to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Ever since I was a child, I've had an interest in weather balloons. Where do they come from? How do they work? What do they want from us?

I think it may have all started when a weather balloon abducted me 4th grade.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Oh my GAWD!
You too?

Were you.....were you probed?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

The weather balloon...it...touched me. Then there were these smaller balloons, possibly helium filled, that would use their tendrils of ribbon to tie me up, forcing me to watch re-runs of Cheers. It was terrible...

It feels good to open up like this.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

In hindsight, I probably would have been safe if I had taken a towel with me.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I got the impression they were spoofing the kid. They didn't seem very surprised or excited.

I know what you mean about people that can't hold a camera still. My reaction at the beginning of the clip was, " GAAAA.. it's not in the tree top, you fool !!"

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
I got the impression they were spoofing the kid. They didn't seem very surprised or excited.

I know what you mean about people that can't hold a camera still. My reaction at the beginning of the clip was, " GAAAA.. it's not in the tree top, you fool !!"

Weather balloons are remarkable climbers, you'd be surprised.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReasonableSkeptic
reply to post by MrWendal

Your right, that should have occurred to me as it hid, and then walked right back out slowly. On the third listen to the video, it definitely seemed staged, as they would have followed it.

There is also something else in the video to listen for. It is towards the end.

One of the children ask where one of the adults is. The Female voice says he went to the bathroom. Now common sense tells me if I am in a wooded area and Bigfoot has just shown up, why would you not quickly account for every person or at least go get your buddy to stop peeing behind a tree? If your buddy is peeing behind a tree in a wooded area, and Bigfoot just showed up, would you be a little concerned? Worried? Or would you be like the female in the video who obviously was not the least bit concerned about someone peeing in the woods while Bigfoot is walking by?

I really think this video was a prank parents were playing on their kids, with the help of a friend who was "going to the Bathroom" at the same moment "Bigfoot" was sneaking by some trees playing peek a boo.

ETA: Also, I really do not consider this to be a "wooded area". This looks like just about any place off a Kansas highway. If I was a betting man, I would bet that behind the camera is nothing but open farming land. The line of trees is all there is between the farm land and the roadway.
edit on 4-8-2011 by MrWendal because: added eta

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This video screams fake, it is nothing more than a man or woman walking around in a Ghille Suit. It's not even a good fake at that the dude ducks behind a tree like he's hiding then spying for 5 seconds then moves again under normal walking speed taking longer than normal steps, a wild animal would not do that they either try to put as much distance between itself and whatever it thinks is a threat or it would show aggression and try to intimidate its threat so the threat retreats and possibly attack if the threat doesn't leave. If the dude is gonna try to make a fake video of a mythical beast at least try to make it appear believable and replicate some of the traits of how normal wild animals behave when humans are present.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Neat. Gorilla man decides to play hide and seek behind a tree or takes a quick leak while the person filming tries to film birds in treetops or whatever...Scoop of the year !!

New Bigfoot Evidence Filmed in Kansas

hmmm.....no.

But was funny to watch !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Sorry it took so long to reply, but I think I lost some time. I am missing at least 10 minutes. I hate when that happens.

Bless your heart. You poor thing. And without your towel?? Inconceivable!
Just remember...you are not alone. There are others like you......out there...........somewhere......maybe. I don't know.
The point is....ummmm....there isn't one. Shouldn't we have been booted off this thread by now?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The gait is too small/short.

BF has been known to cross vast lengths of space with incredible speed. That is due to its large gait.

It has been shown that BF has crossed roads with two lanes in two strides. There is a police car video on BFRO where the BF takes TWO steps and crossed a two-laned road in front of a moving cop car. This was captured by the on-dash cam. I watched the video just the other day.

If this were a real BF he would have been out of sight in a few strides (seconds).

This is truly a hoax.

My assumption is furthered by other statements about the hands showing and also about the pants of the suit.

1,000% fake.

-E2

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I don't know what you're talking about, this is completely related to the topic at hand.

This one time a took a huge dump that looked like bigfoot, so I showed my mom and she said it was just Venus tricking our eyes.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Ya just had to go there didn't you?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Hahah I was just kidding. You seem like a cool guy. Together we can rock this forum.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

rotfl

Guy?
Not so much. Mmmmmm....nope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join