It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bigfoot Evidence Filmed in Kansas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This thread is in the ATS Crypto forum, not Member Chit Chat.

Please, either use your obvious cognitive skillz to either prove or debunk without lowering yourselves to snide comments.

If you believe the vid is not worthy of intelligent comment, there ARE other current threads where your wisdom may be required.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I dont think its a genuine bigfoot but im pretty sure i recognize the male voice, i just dont know what Alex Jones thought he could gain from this.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As already stated, I believe it’s someone wearing a Ghillie Suit.

If the hoaxer wearing the suit is not known to those filming then I'd say he's an idiot.

Only recently we've had a teenager shooting a creature (that he thought was a chupacabra - I think it’s a mangy dog myself). If someone wants to run around hoaxing people then the day will come when these hoaxers find a small lead pill inserted between their eyes by an overzealous, trigger happy loon.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

This is a hoax. There is one person missing from this group of whitnesses and that is the person in the custome you are seeing.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wow can we say FAKE!!!! thats a Guilly Suit, I own one and that is exactly how a person would look if you walk around in the woods hunting!!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Enhanced image for your viewing pleasure.

Normally I won't make speculations about processed images, but based upon this enhancement, I agree, ghillie suit.

But please, make your own judgements.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join