It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

I think THIS thread doesn't do the "strange noise" (hum) phenomenon justice - since i am with others saying THIS thread is a dumb hoax - while the hum phenomenon is real.

If anything, this threads just distracts and adds false/made-up information to an otherwise interesting and still mysterious phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Well, tbh I was hoping the OP would return, but agree the other thread is far more interesting and has much more evidence and this thread has deffo become a let down.....(still not sure what to make of this thread at the moment)...but wanted that previous poster to see the thread we are talking about as he'll find a lot more out from it Im sure

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove
[Ok im really sorry about this and really dont mean any offence to you what so ever BUT....

1st, You dont say the area you live in. Are there any MOD bases near you?

2nd, A video of a load of helicopters flying overhead is just that, helicopters flying overhead for which there could
be any number of reasons.

3rd, The noise you heard could be absolutely anything. Things can sound very differant to how your used to
hearing them under differant atmospheric conditions, have you heard a regular passenger plane fly overhead
when its really cloudy or in a storm, raining etc.

This is not to say i dont believe you as iv had a strange experience quite similar to urs and i believe anythings possible, especially the impossible!

Oh yeah, thanks for making me smile when i was feeling really fed up.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Emissions from the black hole in the center of our Galaxy.

At around 2-3 am walking thru our house I felt 1 floor tile very warm. There's no water pipes there and as I was trying to figure out where the heat source was....I looked up at the sky light.

Some emission from space was directing energy at the floor tile heating it up.

On the Nasa SOHO C3 camera you can see some black ribbon coming back from Venus as well. I think it's all related. Black Hole from the Center of our galaxy, we're passing thru an emission beam.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
IF I was the jokey type I'd say this was the XFactor judges and camera chopper(s) as they did the London auditions & film through earlier this month; flying from Blackbush airport...

On a serious note though I get migraines have suffered from them since about 2002... And I only seem to get them when there's a depth to the air (or lack of it), thunderstorms; strange hums and low fly-overs.

I'll write a thread about it later this coming week... Until then S&F for a very interesting story.
edit on 20-8-2011 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by shnaper

THERES YOUR FIRST STAR
now do you have anything of
interest

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join