It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, Council of 13 "Super Congress" to have absolute power over Congress

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Here is what a reporter at CNN has to say......are they getting ready for...".. possibly in anticipation of large scale public outcry over the massive power grab now being called the Council of 13..."

ireport.cnn.com...

Council of 13, eh? 12 senators+Obama sounds alot like Christ's 12 disciples+Yeshua (Jesus). The anti-christ is supposed to make a mockery of everything Yeshua accomplished. However, it is unclear on wether or not the "elect" he will decieve means elected officials, or the smartest and most brilliant people. In old times "the elect" often meant the brightest and smartest people. The question is, to which reference does that prophecy in the book of Revelation refer to? Elected officials, or the brightest people? Some would argue that in order to be an elected official you have to be smart, and in many cases an Ivy League school or close to it.

Something to think on, but the significance of this council of 13 being the same number as Yeshua and the Disciples keeps me wondering. Whatever the case, a "super congress" with as much power as this article is claiming is very dangerous to U.S. citizens freedoms and privacies. This can come to no good in the end that much is to be sure!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I have heard nothing in the way of a council of 13 in the MSM. Can you provide a link?? is very curious

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think that the rest of the Congress should unite and make it clear that such an option is neither viable, nor legal and much less, Constitutional.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

You are living under a major rock if you have not heard of the 12 + 1 = 13

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

I hate to point this out, but the rest of congress just passed the bill that created this as I understand it. A little late to think they'd decry it now.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

I have heard nothing in the way of a council of 13 in the MSM. Can you provide a link?? is very curious

I did provide a link, you have to copy and paste it, sorry. I just started reading this site so havent figured out how to set links yet. It's a CNN link, MSN and Fox like to hide too much.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Gwampo

You are living under a major rock if you have not heard of the 12 + 1 = 13

You must be living under a rock if you didn't read his post correctly because of your inability to read English.

Jamie.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
one thing that we fail to remember we the people voted them in, we the people can vote them out, Ron Paul if elected, would IMOP would not let this stand.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
one thing that we fail to remember we the people voted them in, we the people can vote them out, Ron Paul if elected, would IMOP would not let this stand.

So, essentially one man, in this case Ron Paul, would have all the authority. Don't see how that's any better than this debacle, if true.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

First of all, you didn't paste a full link.

Second...that link is to "ireporter"...so it isn't a "CNN Reporter"...it is basically a blogger.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Interesting thought. The number 12 in Jewish culture was meant "perfection". Just sayin', not sure that means anything here.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I did provide a link, you have to copy and paste it, sorry. I just started reading this site so havent figured out how to set links yet. It's a CNN link, MSN and Fox like to hide too much.

Sorry but your copy and pasted url seems to cut off. Using the url you provided does not bring up teh story you are trying to direct us too.

Posting a link is actually very easy on this site. As you are typing a reply, you will notice several small boxes above the comment box you typing into. Select the one that says "link". That will bring up a pop up which will ask you how you want to name the link. In this case you can use the term "Council of 13" and press enter. Now a new box will appear that will ask for the actual URL to the story. Paste the URL into this box. Your link is now complete.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This ``Super Congress`` is simply a means to secure bipartisan support for the programs that U.S citizens need. You ATS people are just being paranoid.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Use the link button at the top of the creation page.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ireport.cnn.com...

i guess this is it?
edit on 3-8-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: link

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

yea well one man asked for it and got it. Did you get asked? Did you vote for this? if you say no then you know this is not right ,and should be brought before the SCoUS, or have the next pres by EO get rid of this 12 member congress for, this is a few telling the many how to rule , first step towards a dictatorship, who is to say the 12 could not force the Pres to do what they say.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i tried to figure out the link, sorry...im not good at this sort of thing...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I am very interested in reading your link. I will try to walk you through it again.

1. Right click your mouse on the button that says "Add Reply". A menu will come up, select "Open link in new tab"

2. Now you should have two windows open so you can look back and forth easily. Now bring up the article you wish to link into a new window. At the top of your browser, you can highlight the actual web address of the article you wish to link. It should be all a blueish color if it is highlighted. Right click and select "copy"

3. Now go to the window that you opened when you selected "Add Reply" from step 1.

4. Above the box you type into to post, you will see lots of small boxes that say "Headline", "BOLD", "Italic". If you go down the list you will see one that says, "Link". When you click that box, a small window will pop up that says, "What name should be shown? If this field remains empty it will be shown as URL". Now right click in that box and select "paste". This will paste the URL that you copied from step 2. Now click "ok"

5. Now a second window has appeared that looks just like the last. However this one says, "Please enter the URL for the hyperlink". Right click on the white strip that you type into and just select "paste" from the menu that appears. Click "ok" and you should be good.

6. You should be done now, just click the "reply" button to add your post to the board.

This was my easy version of how to link, to save any confusion I will am purposely not mentioning how to title the link (step 4), as to not confuse the OP.
edit on 3-8-2011 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Here is what a reporter at CNN has to say......are they getting ready for...".. possibly in anticipation of large scale public outcry over the massive power grab now being called the Council of 13..."

ireport.cnn.com...

Council of 13, eh? 12 senators+Obama sounds alot like Christ's 12 disciples+Yeshua (Jesus). The anti-christ is supposed to make a mockery of everything Yeshua accomplished. However, it is unclear on wether or not the "elect" he will decieve means elected officials, or the smartest and most brilliant people. In old times "the elect" often meant the brightest and smartest people. The question is, to which reference does that prophecy in the book of Revelation refer to? Elected officials, or the brightest people? Some would argue that in order to be an elected official you have to be smart, and in many cases an Ivy League school or close to it.

Something to think on, but the significance of this council of 13 being the same number as Yeshua and the Disciples keeps me wondering. Whatever the case, a "super congress" with as much power as this article is claiming is very dangerous to U.S. citizens freedoms and privacies. This can come to no good in the end that much is to be sure!

Yes OP, you are correct in your assumption with the significants of 13 and what they are doing.They are imitating Christ and the first council of Anu.13 is the most sacrid number there is and this is why it has been reversed and demonized.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join