It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, Council of 13 "Super Congress" to have absolute power over Congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You should have seen how CNN reporters and there anchors were giggling and laughing over this it was sicking

A Super Congress is Unconstitutional, how is that, that makes ATS paranoid?
edit on 3-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You should have seen how CNN reporters and there anchors were giggling and laughing over this it was sicking

A Super Congress is Unconstitutional, how is that, that makes ATS paranoid?

yes a super congress is Unconstitutional as seen here oleglorynews.com... all bills must pas both houses from the link

Every Order, Resolution, or Vote to which the Concurrence of the Senate and House of Representatives may be necessary (except on a question of Adjournment) shall be presented to the President of the United States; and before the Same shall take Effect, shall be approved by him, or being disapproved by him, shall be repassed by two thirds of the Senate and House of Representatives, according to the Rules and Limitations prescribed in the Case of a Bill.”
it is no wonder we are getting fooled, walked on, we the people do not know the US constitution any more. It is time we learn and use it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thirteen? Sounds like a coven to me. I sure wouldn't bet my last paycheck that this 13 is going to do anything to help America and her people.

We at ATS are NOT paranoid ... we are awake and aware of what these people are trying to do. New world order (one-world government), one-world currency is coming and so is a one-world religion. For those of us who believe, this is the kingdom of antichrist, THE antichrist.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join