It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on Hong Kong UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Original Thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This craft is definitely a triangle, here's some more footage from another day, best bit is around the 1 minute mark:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Can peeps take a look at this video, I feel it has been written off wrongly. THERE IS A BLACK TRIANGLE object moving in ths footage, now wether it is a TR3 or a UFO is unknown, but it is there.

Watch the first footage also, because it's there.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Why not just update the thread you already created and linked to.?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Why not just update the thread you already created and linked to.?

Two different sets of footage, first from a few days ago, that from a couple days ago, same object.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Bollox, stop taking the piss and use your existing thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Sorry Zcustosmorum but I agree with EnigmaAgent [ apart from the comment above] ,if its an update it should go on your original thread .
Just my opinion

edit on 3-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent

Bollox, stop taking the piss and use your existing thread.

Bollox yourself, watch the footage.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Must be one of those invisible UFO's. Or there's too much light pollution to see anything. I see buildings with lights and a night sky. I dont even see clouds or planes or anything.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Must be one of those invisible UFO's. Or there's too much light pollution to see anything. I see buildings with lights and a night sky. I dont even see clouds or planes or anything.

Contrast and brightness on monitor, adjust. I'm telling ya, there's a black triangle craft in that footage.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think that your original thread has shown these lights to be on a mountain , having just watched the first video I agree with that explanation .

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I think that your original thread has shown these lights to be on a mountain , having just watched the first video I agree with that explanation .

Fine, you're blind.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It would seem that it is you who is blinding yourself from the obvious , do you believe these video's are showing Alien craft , or is it more probable that these are lights on a Mountain ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

It would seem that it is you who is blinding yourself from the obvious , do you believe these video's are showing Alien craft , or is it more probable that these are lights on a Mountain ?

I give up, fine, whatever you say

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I think that your original thread has shown these lights to be on a mountain

They were shown to be lights on a mountain. Seriously, another thread about lights on a mountain? Are people posting this stuff on purpose to pollute real UFO research?

Can we HOAX this thread and the other one please?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I think that your original thread has shown these lights to be on a mountain

They were shown to be lights on a mountain. Seriously, another thread about lights on a mountain? Are people posting this stuff on purpose to pollute real UFO research?

Can we HOAX this thread and the other one please?

It isn't the lights on the friggin mountain ffs.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

I don't know what you could possibly be looking at, but when the camera zooms out, you can see the lights going up the mountain, on top of the mountain, and start going down on the very left-hand side. This video is looking at the same exact mountain/hill that your other video was.

Come on, man. You can't possibly want to believe so badly that flashlights on a mountain are UFO's? They're not even flying!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't know what you could possibly be looking at, but when the camera zooms out, you can see the lights going up the mountain, on top of the mountain, and start going down on the very left-hand side. This video is looking at the same exact mountain/hill that your other video was.

Come on, man. You can't possibly want to believe so badly that flashlights on a mountain are UFO's? They're not even flying!

You're looking in the wrong place but never mind

I've tried to show a UFO and I'm sorry but no probs, it's there mate.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Okay, you said "the best bit is around the 1 minute mark". At the one-minute mark, it shows bright lights. Those lights are on a mountain. You can tell that as the camera zooms out and all the lights on that mountain are visible from left to right making the shape of the mountain visible from the lights.

None of the lights in that video are flying. This was already shown in your other thread.

**** After further research, the video in this thread is also a HOAX. It has the same exact soundtrack as the video in your other thread, but the video is a little different. To test it, start the video in your other thread, then exactly 2 seconds later, start the video in this thread. You'll hear the soundtracks are almost in sync and they're saying the same exact things.

Yeah, what they did was used the same audio, but changed the video up slightly to make it "seem" like it was video from the "next night".

This whole thing is a HOAX.

P.S. On further review of the "lights", it actually looks like headlights from cars driving down the mountain because you can see the lights going down the right-hand side of the mountain.

edit on 3-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Okay, you said "the best bit is around the 1 minute mark". At the one-minute mark, it shows bright lights. Those lights are on a mountain. You can tell that as the camera zooms out and all the lights on that mountain are visible from left to right making the shape of the mountain visible from the lights.

None of the lights in that video are flying. This was already shown in your other thread.

**** After further research, the video in this thread is also a HOAX. It has the same exact soundtrack as the video in your other thread, but the video is a little different. To test it, start the video in your other thread, then exactly 2 seconds later, start the video in this thread. You'll hear the soundtracks are almost in sync and they're saying the same exact things.

Yeah, what they did was used the same audio, but changed the video up slightly to make it "seem" like it was video from the "next night".

This whole thing is a HOAX.

P.S. On further review of the "lights", it actually looks like headlights from cars driving down the mountain because you can see the lights going down the right-hand side of the mountain.

edit on 3-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

If you say so mate

THIS IS NOT A TRUE RESPONSE It's good footage to anyone else who can see it.
edit on 3-8-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OP, the level of WILLFUL ignorance you so proudly are displaying here represents all that is wrong with this subject.

The only UFO in any of these videos is in your mind. I understand that reality can sometimes be mundane and boring, but it is what it is...no matter how many times you click your heels together and wish for the fantastical.

Give it a rest, not only are you embarrassing yourself, your making the rest of us look stupid by association.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join