It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden's Death: New Details released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Every time a POTUS wants to boost his public support they roll out Bin Laden - and they continue even now he's dead.

If anyone reading this has access to Obarmynation, please tell him his tactic has worn thin, so thin it's totally threadbare - just like his credibility.
edit on 3-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

I would think that any information that is intended for public release is immediately headlined, as this story was last night when I saw it. Otherwise, people who actually believe "OBL wasn't even born yet, let alone killed" won't say there was information withheld - and therefore, it must be another CONSPIRACY. I'm starting to think that some people on this site believe "needing to breathe air and drink water to live" is a CONSPIRACY. That's okay, though. It keeps life interesting - if you don't mind the headaches that come with the "interest."

Good day, my friend...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

I think, with all of the evidence that was gathered, the situation and the way it was presented, along with a little bit of common sense, that Osama was dead before May 1st, 2011. Now the people that think he was never alive are part of the group of people that still think the Earth is flat. By the way, what group of people said that they believe he was never born? Are there polls about this? You know what don't answer those questions, answer this : Why do you think, believer or not, that they keep releasing more and more information about this subject?
I mean if its real, why try steadily convincing non-believers?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion

I would think that any information that is intended for public release is immediately headlined, as this story was last night when I saw it. Otherwise, people who actually believe "OBL wasn't even born yet, let alone killed" won't say there was information withheld - and therefore, it must be another CONSPIRACY. I'm starting to think that some people on this site believe "needing to breathe air and drink water to live" is a CONSPIRACY. That's okay, though. It keeps life interesting - if you don't mind the headaches that come with the "interest."

Good day, my friend...

In all seriousness... and of course it's just my opinion, but I don't equate wanting facts over hearsay as belief in a conspiracy. The human brain craves logic, and when logic is absent, it tries to sort out the problem and provide possible solutions, so that some sense can be made. It's not personal, it's physiology.

My question was why this preliminary article, previous to the release of the article it points to? What is the purpose of it?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

It just occurred to me: I hope my first post wasn't misconstrued.

I didn't mean that YOU presenting the article is weak, I mean the writer of the article. Pardon any misunderstanding!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for your added comment, but I thought this version of the story told it most clearly of the online stories I read about this - that's why I used it.
Take care, my friend.

edit on 3-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Old news. Sorry.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone will see this, but a guy from a local message board talked to someone of interest in this case..... A chinook pilot that claims to have flown Osama's body out of Abottabad....

Check out the nickname for this Chinook.... "The Fish food express" lol....

Dreamland Resort article on Chinook involved in Osama raid

A snippet from the site

He leaned forward and said - "It not only took part in the raid but was the one that flew bin Laden's body out of Abottabad." He added, "inside they've painted a white line around where is body was on the deck and the aircraft now has a nickname - "The Fishfood Express"

Heres a picture of the Chinook in question

The guy who wrote this is a reliable guy with no reason to lie, the only one who could have been lying is the Chinook pilot, which would be impossible to verify without having the clearance to check the inside of that Chinook

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

The line about people not believing OBL was born yet was an attempt (by me) to exaggerate the fact that some people don't believe anything - ever - and perhaps would go as far as to say there never was an OBL.

As far as this being an old story, you're confused. This was posted the day the info came out. Perhaps you're not reading the OP and confused with some other former story. This was hot off the presses the day it was posted, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join