It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden's Death: New Details released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

www.examiner.com

Thanks to Nicholas Schmidle's article to come out in The New Yorker magazine, details of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011 at bin Laden's compound in Pakistan are to be released while the Navy SEAL 6 will remain anonymous.
According to the new details, it took less than 18 minutes for the success of the mission to begin. The Navy SEALs broke in and worked their way through the com
(visit the link for the full news article)

This link has the CNN new link embedded for a visual of the story: www.examiner.com...

edit on 3-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: Forgot video link first time

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Just when we've started to forget about the death of Osama bin Laden, the story takes headlines again as The New Yorker magazine previews an article written by Nicholas Schmidle with new inside info on the moments before Osama bin Laden was murdered. The new information may convince some more non-believers that it was actually bin laden who was killed in May 2011 by the U.S.' Navy SEALs.

www.examiner.com
edit on 3-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
What more detail do we need?

I think they summed it up - a bunch of seals stormed a house and fired a warning shot into the head of someone who was reportedly OBL

then they fed him to the fishes

sounds like a closed case

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
there were recordings of saddam husseins death and body, why not of OBL? would it not be the most glorious thing to show the fallen enemy? Apparently we cant hurt the feelings of other muslims who like OBL is the reason behind that. Clearly they dont have the body and the whole thing is fabricated in hopes that americans will cling on to blind pride for their country and not look at the illegal activity happening behind the scenes. i have reason to believe he died in 01 december. lemme find the links for that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I was living in NY on 9/11 and remember the carnage of the day well.Soon after Bush swore on TV"We would get those responsible".And we did...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

isnt bush n cheney alive but?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Highlander64

You minimize a mystery like this? Where's your sense of adventure? Many were wanting to hear that OBL at least said "Please, don't shoot" or "WTF?" or "Damn Obama, and I thought Bush was bad!" or something like that - translated, of course...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I am surprised that it took them this long to fabricate a story..seems I read somewhere the night it supposedly happened that a book was about to be released about this..Why didn't they just ask the author of the book for the details..maybe they could have released the info the night before they killed the people in that house.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChicagOpinion
Thanks to Nicholas Schmidle's article to come out in The New Yorker magazine, details of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden in May 2011 at bin Laden's compound in Pakistan are to be released while the Navy SEAL 6 will remain anonymous.
According to the new details, it took less than 18 minutes for the success of the mission to begin. The Navy SEALs broke in and worked their way through the com

American agenda much?

- Lets get the people of america fired up with new Osama Bin Laden articles, maybe that will take the heat off of us and people will focus on something else.

PLLLLSSSSSSSS !

AMERCIAN MEDIA SO PREDICTABLE !

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Apparently this thread is not going to be short on skeptics... 8-(

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I was living in NY on 9/11 and remember the carnage of the day well.Soon after Bush swore on TV"We would get those responsible".And we did...

So you are saying somebody killed Bush and the CIA?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Well since Obama's approval rating went down they have to make up something to bring his numbers back up.Maybe they will come out with something like "Obama was actually there and it was he that killed Bin Laden."

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

Well since Obama's approval rating went down they have to make up something to bring his numbers back up.Maybe they will come out with something like "Obama was actually there and it was he that killed Bin Laden."

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Presenting an "upcoming article" that will contain "new details" of the Bin Laden "raid" is pretty weak. Why? What's the point?

And to address the upcoming article itself, unless it explains why Bin Laden wasn't taken in and interrogated, why he was supposedly dumped in the ocean almost immediately, why there is no proof, then it's a worthless piece of fluff.

This has gotten me whipped up into a lather about that event all over again!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

Chill! I could have waited until the article came out, but I decided to get reactions of 'friends' on this site with the information that was released over the weekend. We can only discuss what is out there so far - which is more than we knew before.
There will hopefully be much more information coming out when the total article is released.
Take a chill pill, my friend. Relax.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Give me a break! The media can post any "details" they want, they are as believable as the damn government. AND...since the government controls the media

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
To bad that "Retards" is now considered not PC and derogatory...

Personally, I stay away from anything coming out of NY, including news periodicals, due to the fact that when I was there, I saw what could only be described as the most rude people on the planet. However, I will read this article from a NY mag.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
sounds like admission to murder to me

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

www.examiner.com

This link has the CNN new link embedded for a visual of the story: www.examiner.com...

edit on 3-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: Forgot video link first time

Sure...

Whatever you say. Did papa smurf help you killed him too?

How do we know OBL ever existed?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

Chill! I could have waited until the article came out, but I decided to get reactions of 'friends' on this site with the information that was released over the weekend. We can only discuss what is out there so far - which is more than we knew before.
There will hopefully be much more information coming out when the total article is released.
Take a chill pill, my friend. Relax.

That is my point, my Chicago friend. What's the intent of this article? Is it to get everyone atwitter (literally) prior to the upcoming article's release? I don't get it.

Thanks for the chill pill

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join