It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Credible Data Regarding the Relation of ELENIN and Recent Seismic Activity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Is "Comet" ELENIN causing recent, major earthquakes?
Coincidence or Something More?

YOU DECIDE

*Please note: I posted this thread about a month ago, but have updated some data and other information.

The first part of information starting on the second page is data I collected for two months from credible sources. The second part is information I collected via internet searches on past alignment/seismic activity events related to ELENIN. The third part includes upcoming alignments and possible events that may affect our planet. Lastly, I included the credible resources I collected my data from.

A few years ago, I thought and felt something extraordinary, beyond our planet and much further than the Sun was causing recent, natural disasters. I believe all the disinformation the PTB and government-controlled media have spoon-fed us is something much bigger than just "global warming". This was the perfect excuse for the majority of almost all the natural disasters that continue to occur and increase in frequency. I started to search around and sift through the mess of information on the internet and come to common ground using plausible theories that could explain this. This particular one seemed to be the most credible, based on evidence I have researched and amateur astronomer footage I have seen with my own eyes. I will not explain this evidence, as I have done this before in several other threads. You all can research this very easily and come to your own decision. I spent my time doing this for my family and myself. When I decided that this could be very real (in one way or another), I thought I should let as many people know as I could. I have been a member of ATS since 2006 and as you can see, I don't post as much as I read, but this is something I feel could be very real.

So here we are... and this is my FINAL update on this subject.
I WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS. THIS DATA AND INFORMATION IS FOR YOU.

If you believe this could have any truth to it, do what I did, research for yourself and come to your own decision. I hope the data I have posted here will help make your decision easier. To be clear, the decision would be to prepare and try to survive or deny it all together and let it come as is.

My family and I have decided that we would like to help usher in the Age of Aquarius. According to the Mayan calendar, the demarcation for the beginning of this age is December 21st, 2012. We've also decided that we will try our best to survive at any cost. I have already worked up a rough draft of our plan and started acquiring necessary supplies. I won't mention any of my plan, since it will be important to avoid any size population or expose your location. You all have different lives and different situations, so research this (if you decide to) and come up with your own plan. I wish you all the best, whether you agree with me or not. Peace be with you all.

C/2010 X1 (ELENIN)/Seismic Activity
Coincidence?

Below is 2 months of alignments and correlating seismic data I collected in weekly a format of 5.0 or greater earthquakes:
===============================================================
Date Range Earthquakes 5.0> Alignment(s)

4/25/2011-5/1/2011 34 None
5/2/2011-5/9/2011 36 None
5/10/2011-5/17/2011 58 Sun, Venus and ELENIN
5/18/2011-5/25/2011 32 None
5/26/2011-6/1/2011 29 None
6/2/2011-6/8/2011 35 None
6/9/2011-6/15/2011 36 None
6/16/2011-6/22/2011 36 None
6/23/2011-6/29/2011 36 None
6/30/2011-7/6/2011 24 (7.8 on 7/6/11) Sun, Mercury,ELENIN
Past alignments and "coincidental" earthquakes:

Past Alignments Date Location Magnitude

Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 20 2008 Indonesia 7.4
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 25 2008 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 12 2008 China 7.9
Elenin - Earth - Sun Feb 18 2009 Kermadec Islands 7
Elenin - Earth -Jupiter May 18 2009 Los Angeles, US 4.7
Elenin - Mercury- Earth July 15 2009 New Zealand 7.8
Elenin - Mercury - Earth Aug 09 2009 Japan 7.1
Elenin - Sun - Earth Sept 09 2009 Sunola islands 8.1
Elenin - Earth - Venus Feb 18 2010 China/RU/N.Korea 6.9
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 25 2010 China 5.2
Elenin - Earth-Sun Feb 26 2010 Japan 7
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Chile 8.8 [Altered our Axis]
Elenin - Earth- Sun Feb 27 2010 Argentina 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Taiwan 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 04 2010 Vanuatu 6.5
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Chile 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 05 2010 Indonesia 6.3
Elenin - Earth - Mercury Mar 08 2010 Turkey 6.1
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 05 2010 Indonesia 6.6
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 06 2010 Chile 6.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 09 2010 Indonesia 7.2
Elenin - Earth - Neptune May 14 2010 Algeria 5.2
Elenin - Earth - Jupiter Jan 03 2011 Chile 7
Elenin - Earth - Sun March 11 2011 Japan 9.0 [Altered our Axis]

Future Alignments and Events Date Note

Mars, Sun & ELE 8/27/2011

8/31/2011 ELE will be visible by the naked eye

Mercury, Mars, Earth & ELE 9/6/2011

9/10/2011 ELE will come closest to the Sun

9/11/2011 ELE will pass above the ecliptic

Sun, Mercury & ELE 9/25/2011

9/26/2011 ELE minimum angle relative to the sun will be 1.9º

10/17/2011 ELE will be at it’s closest distance to the Earth (.232 AU)

10/20/2011 ELE will enter our orbit and Earth may experience gravitational effects

11/02/2011 Earth will enter recent location of ELE "comet" tail

Mercury, Venus, Earth & ELE 11/11/2011

Sun, ELE & Earth 11/23-11/28 The Sun, ELE and Earth will be at their closest alignment distance. ELE and Earth will come within .352 AU from eachother on 11/28. For comparison, the Sun is 1.00 AU from Earth and Jupiter is 5.2 AU from the Sun. One AU is ~93 million miles. If you include the nature of gravity, it's wells and portals that hold our solar system in place, the end of September of this year will be when we experience the most havoc on our planet. I make this assumption based on the data above which suggests the incoming celestial body is MUCH bigger than a "comet" as NASA suggests.

Sun, Mercury, Earth & ELE 12/4/2011

Mars, ELE & Jupiter 12/25/2011

Last Alignment (The Beginning of the Age of Aquarius)
Sun, Earth & ELE December 21, 2012

Note: I had planned on giving you snapshots of the JPL NASA ELENIN orbital diagram for all the dates above, but I just don't have time. If you would like to verify them yourself, here is the link:
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here is my seismic data source. It only goes back one month of history, hence the reason I had to keep my own records:
www.iris.edu...

I wish you all the best in your lives and whatever you decide.

-my3911

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Earthquakes happen at nearly a constant pace.

I have decided Elenin is most definitely not responsible.

It does not have the mass necessary to affect Earth's tectonic plates.

Not to mention it will be 22 MILLION MILES FROM US AT IT'S NEAREST APPROACH.

It is millions upon millions of miles away right now.

Nope. Just... no

www.jpl.nasa.gov...
www.universetoday.com...
astrobob.areavoices.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.universetoday.com...
edit on 2-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: sources

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i have decided. maybe. i would like to believe the connection as much as anybody else but first i would need education as to how high powered planetary magnetic fields really interact with each other from an unbiased source, it seems impossible that planetary bodies so large in our solar system dont have an effect on the smaller ones seeing as how we are all ( all being planets ) connected by the suns gravitational influence, whos to say there arent unforeseen circumstances when a large body enters the solar system causing geomagnetic disturbances on all planets inhabiting the main bodies (sun) gravity well?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You can go back over the last 10 years at USGS and see the yearly surge in febuary and early march. Everyone has heard 1 thing or another on this. You're going to have varying reactions from denial to noble contentment regardless of the final outcome. I know something's out there by looking at NASA orbital diagrams crossed with a calender. You cannot argue with the data because the truth doesn't change.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Basic question that should be answered with solid physics since you and others pretend to know what you are talking about.

Please explain how such a small body can have such an influence on such large bodies at large distances?

What type of material must that comet be composed of to contain such a remarkable heavy mass in such as small body as to effect planets far from it? Don't you have to "invent" a new element to make that possible?

How is the comet different, scientifically, from other cometary bodies?

What legitimate scientist or even credible maverick scientist(s) have endorsed these wild concepts of this rather unknown body?

Just what are the basic facts known about the comet? These would include the records of its motions to date. Have they greatly deviated from the standards of non-gavitational influences caused by body rotation, body breakups, etc.?

Basically, what is your case for all of this phony hoopla that you pour out on the ignorant masses that don't even know in what direction the Sun comes up?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe anymore and I'm not alone, everybody else has missed the boat too. I want to call it a storm in a teacup but I don't know, I don't know anything anymore.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yay! An Elenin update!

Without my normal ration of fearmongering I have to mope around waiting for some nameless cosmic catastrophe of unknown nature and proportion. Now I can again put a name to my fear and a spring in my step!

Thank you! There is a God!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
You can go back over the last 10 years at USGS and see the yearly surge in febuary and early march. Everyone has heard 1 thing or another on this. You're going to have varying reactions from denial to noble contentment regardless of the final outcome. I know something's out there by looking at NASA orbital diagrams crossed with a calender. You cannot argue with the data because the truth doesn't change.

And what are you supposed to do about it ......N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Except lose your mind and go crazy, what can you do ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
Yay! An Elenin update!

Without my normal ration of fearmongering I have to mope around waiting for some nameless cosmic catastrophe of unknown nature and proportion. Now I can again put a name to my fear and a spring in my step!

Thank you! There is a God!!

I don't know what to say about you, I'm almost with you. It has become a sport, sad to say

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

edit on 3-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The 15 Largest Quakes Since 1900 By Magnitude

Chile

Prince William Sound, Alaska

Coast of Sumatra

Kamchatka, Russia

Coastal Honshu, Japan

Coastal Ecuador

Rat Islands, Alaska

Sumatra

Assam, Tibet

Andreanof Islands, Alaska

Sumatra

Banda Sea, Indonesia

Kamchatka, Russia

Chile, Argentina

Kuril Islands, Russia

In 1931, there were only about 350 earthquake detecting seismograph stations in the world. Today, there are 8,000 stations. It only stands to reason that 8,000 stations are going to detect more seismic events.
Further, our equipment now is more sensitive. Quakes that were undetectable—either because of intensity or distance—now are recorded.

source = epicdisasters.com

research time = 3 minutes

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Just note that for those days there were also planetary alignments (earth and 3 or 4 other planets or sun) without elenin mentioned.( many software available to check)
Wouldnt those alignments affect the conditions on earth more than elenin does??
Elenin is rather small and further away(in past events) than those planets?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
i have decided. maybe. i would like to believe the connection as much as anybody else but first i would need education as to how high powered planetary magnetic fields really interact with each other from an unbiased source, it seems impossible that planetary bodies so large in our solar system dont have an effect on the smaller ones seeing as how we are all ( all being planets ) connected by the suns gravitational influence, whos to say there arent unforeseen circumstances when a large body enters the solar system causing geomagnetic disturbances on all planets inhabiting the main bodies (sun) gravity well?

How does electricity and/or magnetic fields react in the vacuum of space.

I've read some papers on that question but I'm not that smart to decipher those hyroglyphs

Do we really understand how electro-magnetic fields or static-like discharges generated from comets or asteroids react in the vacuum of space? Could the distance not be as much of a factor due to it being a vacuum? Could a small electrically charged celestial body have such a strong influence over a vastly larger celestial body?

Any electricians or scientists that can think out-of-the-box and draw some comparison that would enable my little mind to grasp an explanation? Keep in mind, the vacuum of space and how electricity reacts with it...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz

Any electricians or scientists that can think out-of-the-box and draw some comparison that would enable my little mind to grasp an explanation? Keep in mind, the vacuum of space and how electricity reacts with it...

Very simple. Electricity is conducted by electrons which jump from atom to atom. This is a very basic way of saying it, but there are obviously no particles in space. That is, none of any significance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Is space not full of plasma which contain ions and electrons?
I know there are some papers on this how electricity reacts in a vacuum, i guess with googleling you will find some info on the subject.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

What legitimate scientist or even credible maverick scientist(s) have endorsed these wild concepts of this rather unknown body?

A basic ability to use a little common sense and put 2+2 together for yourself. I point out look in late winter when our orbit put us in between this comet and our sun every year. Look at magnitudes and frequentness as compared to the rest of the year.
This link will provide you all the scientific info you need to see yourself this is no coincidence.
earthquake.usgs.gov...
NASA orbital diagram. NASA source link to the diagrams at posted link
projectavalon.net...
edit on 3-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Like I said, speaking basically...

There are certain special circumstances and such but "on the whole" there is nothing out there. something like an atom per megaparsec lol.

There are near-Earth free electrons and such but This doesn't factor in over such a distance. Even at Elenin's closest approach to Earth in mid-October it will be 22 million miles away. No way.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Frequentness? Nice word.

Rather than using:

a selected, incomplete list of significant earthquakes and may not have the most up-to-date, authoritative information for each earthquake.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

How about we look at a more complete database, the NEIC PDE catalog. What do we see?
Since 1973 this is how earthquakes of 6.0 and greater break down by month.
Jan 434
Feb 393
Mar 485
Apr 465
May 443
Jun 432
Jul 415
Aug 434
Sep 412
Oct 475
Nov 443
Dec 429
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
That doesn't show there more intense quakes that have been prominent in the late winter. You know, more than 1 being of the top 5 on record. I'm actually only aware of three 9+ that did not occur in the late winter early spring time frame that I have been emphasizing. My research shows at least 9 earthquakes registering 9.0 or above magnitude in recorded history. At least 5 occurring in febuary to march.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Although I'm a newer official member, I've been on this site for years. After some time, you see a clear pattern here.

A theory will be proposed and many, if not most jump on the bandwagon, taking the member at their word. The few people who look into things and can disprove them present their undeniable evidence and the whole thing is debunked. But there's always a few lagging behind that either ignore the evidence and indulge their delusional fantasies or people who are simply new to a theory and don't realize it's been debunked.

So you see a rebirth of a theory over and over ad infinitum.

In the instance, Nibiru has been debunked very heavily. So people press their false knowledge of the matter on something else. In this case: Elenin. So it's a transference of paranoid delusions and unscientific wild speculation.
Others will change the name of a theory and skew even their own false facts. As such, Nibiru is now known as Wormwood or Nemesis, or something else. It's like a cancer. Once born, these ideas live on in some form or another.

Another Nibiru sect broke off to worship Tyche. Tyche being the proposed name of a theorized planet or brown dwarf in out solar system. Again, we see the transference of delusions from one case to another.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join