It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO found at the bottom of the Baltic Sea?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is this a UFO on the bottom of the ocean?

Swedish sea treasure hunters have found something extraordinary: an 18m disc sunk in the bottom of the ocean, with what appears to be 300m long impact tracks leading to it. The team leader never found anything like it.
"You see a lot of weird stuff in this job but during my 18 years as a professional I have never seen anything like this. The shape is completely round… a circle."
Those are the words of Peter Lindberg, commander of the Ocean Explorer. He and his team found the strange disc on June 19, 2011, at 87m below the surface of the Botnia Gulf, which is located somewhere between Finland and Sweden in the Baltic.

edit on 2-8-2011 by ModernDystopia because: Fixed youtube link

edit on 8-4-2011 by Springer because: Corrected title

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
wow really ? Im surprised no one has posted this at ATS before now...

Cough, search function .

It kinda reminds me of the sts tether incident 'crafts'

edit on 2-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

link   
There is also discussion on this topic in breaking alternative news, here.

Would be interesting if someone could finance a close look at the anomaly.

link   
its been posted numerous times before. search tool

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thread should be named "...bottom of Baltic Sea" so the people could know where it is. This is not the bottom of the ocean. Baltic is inland sea which was covered completely to the bottom by ice in the last Ice-age, so whatever this is it's not older than 12.000 years.

However i think I recognize this shape

edit on 2-8-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

they are going back before the end of september they have a ROV with realtime 3D sonar for a closer look

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Again this has been posted a ton of times already....
Use the search function! It is that button in the upper right hand corner of the screen that says search!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

they are going back before the end of september they have a ROV with realtime 3D sonar for a closer look
Thanks for the update.

It should be interesting, if the info is allowed out.... depending on what they find.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

I would'nt get too excited until alot more info comes to light after a much closer look

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

well so far they have been extremely open willing to listen and respond I know it is possible to shut anyone up but as far as I can tell these guys are just as curious as anyone about this

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is a good subject matter, because it will, I think, serve to show us a prime example of what so many will call conspiracy theory in the making. What we see next from this find is what I feel is going to amaze many.

If indeed this 60 meter UFO is at only 300 feet of depth, then I suspect that from the moment this information went public and into the media is when special teams were activated probably along with the Navy or with commercial naval assets and the logistical means to lift it and then take it away have been working night and day since the press release to get into position so as to remove the object before those that found it can investigate.

I suspect those that discovered this object will be unsuspectingly caught up in some legal issues and or problematic authorizations needed to retrieve the object and share its findings. Anyway, this object has been target "X" since this matter went viral.

Knowing that American, Russian and even perhaps China could want this object makes me think that one day in the future, someone is going to post a thread about this UFO object disappearing from the ocean bottom.

It will then be dismissed as sand gas and such, but the object will be gone none the less.

I don't think we the public will ever get to see this object and more over, I don't think that when it disappears that it will come as a shock to anyone who thinks in such a suspicious manner. Dont get me wrong, I just feel that we are being hyped for the big let down that will eventually come.

Then, those of us who think of conspiracies will add that on on the pile of "What did you expect, Disclosure?".

My point in mentioning Russia and China is because such a rush for retrieval by such super powers, makes one think that they will use all means to get to it first and retrieve it under a cloak of secrecy or some made up excuse that quarantines the whole area for some UN or NATO reason.

What we see or hear next about this subject matter may be indicative of a war among those that are rushing to get to it first. Must watch this one, because something tells me as soon as it disappears, many will think that only the USA could of done it, but we live in new world and in this bigger world, Russia, China, India, Israel, Iran, even Cuba and N. Korea and even Japan could all be involved in getting to it first, not just the USA.

If such a rush to obtain such an object takes on a matter of importance that is key to the elites, then we will potentially hear or see some form of hostilities at sea, some nuclear submarine accidents with radiation leakage or some type of secret war activity in the vicinity of the object.

Keep an eye on this matter, because I have no doubt we have just seen the beginning of something much much bigger than we could ever imagine.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It has only 18 meter and this is probably rock

You mistake feet with meter.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
Thread should be named "...bottom of Baltic Sea" so the people could know where it is. This is not the bottom of the ocean. Baltic is inland sea which was covered completely to the bottom by ice in the last Ice-age, so whatever this is it's not older than 12.000 years.

Thanks for ripping me off from the other thread.

2.... isnt this now the 3rd topic on this?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

more like 10th they dont seem to be closing any of them though so

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iforget

more like 10th they dont seem to be closing any of them though so

...but God forbid someone makes a one line post!

second line.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I read that the head of the expedition didn't want to pay to retrieve the object! Why wouldn't you want to retrieve that??? He said he didn't want to pay! With the money he could possibly make from a discovery that could change the world, he would be BEYOND rich!! I just want to see what it is...Keeping my fingers crossed that the media even continues to follow this!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It has only 18 meter and this is probably rock

You mistake feet with meter.

wrong...the "object" is 60m, not 60ft. The 60 ft is an error.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I was reading this article today. I personally doubt its alien. But, I don't doubt there will be a huge cover up the moment that the crew leaves the site. It will probably vanish later. My best guess is it's something we crashed or the Nazi's as I really think they were developing such craft. I wonder if there was a way to help these guys find money just because in my opinion this is the best find on the matter we have seen. I mean its obviously there, its obviously a disc and it obtainable.

R

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Thanks for ripping me off from the other thread.

There's been more than 3 threads on this

Also, you were nowhere near the first to notice that it looks like the Millennium Falcon so nobody "ripped you off". You're on ATS in the Alien and UFO section. How much you wanna bet that there's a good chunk of Star Wars fans that noticed that within half a second of seeing the image? Not to mention that one of the earlier sites to report about this had mentioned it in their own article.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Figured I'd bump this thread.

Maybe we can get all together. Probably would cover the first page of threads.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join