It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel agrees to negotiate pre 67 lines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

No what I said is correct as well as Fact. Check the UN website to see who voted for what resolutkon and who did not.

Than get back to me.

You are full of it..

It's pretty damn clear to see Israel is and always has been the aggressor..

Check stats on deaths from both sides.
Check who is starving who.
Check who is bombing who.
Check who has been constantly stealing land to this day.
Check who is controlling and stealing all the natural resources..

Then get back to me..

This new talk is nothing but the usual sham, real shame that most know Israel will not change..

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

No what I said is correct as well as Fact. Check the UN website to see who voted for what resolutkon and who did not.

Than get back to me.

You are full of it..

Then get back to me..

This new talk is nothing but the usual sham, real shame that most know Israel will not change..

No, Back in Black, it is YOU who are full of it and ALWAYS distorting facts! You and many others, on this site, hate Israel and Jews and you make it very plain!

Israel originally accepted the 1948 lines drawn by the UN. The Arabs attacked and lost!

1967 Arab armies were amassed on Israel's borders readying for an all out attack, this was obvious to ALL, so Israel attacked first and won in 6 days winning territories, a fact of life and war! Every country has won territories by war, deal with it!

1973 Arab armies attacked Israel whilst the Israeli's were celebrating the Yom Kippur holidays and not on alert, surprising the country and STILL lost!

If you attack first but have more casulties, don't cry as you got what you deserved!
No one in the west Bank or Gaza is starving! I am here and I can tell you the truth! The West Bank and Gaza is thriving, food is not scarce and luxury homes are aplenty. Little difference on life quality on both sides of the wall!

Rockets are Bombs, Suicide Bombs are bombs, if you bomb first, again don't complain when you get bombed back! However, right now it is relatively peaceful. It is the Israeli's who are protesting against their government and high prices, similar to the people of Tunisia, Syria, Egypt, etc.

Whilst you claim Israel is stealing land they see it as land won in war and they have given back much of the West Bank, all of Gaza, all of the Sinai including fully built up resort of Sharm el shek. have the Palestinians given the Israeli's peace in return??? No, so the Israeli's wonder why they should give up more of the land won, when it is usually for nothing!

If the Arabs controlled all the natural resources, do you think they would give any to Israel? Seriously, do you think the Israeli's don't know this? Check who controls most of the natural resources in Iraq and Afghanistan too? I don't necessarily agree with this but its also a fact of life and has been throughout history.

I don't think the Aborigine's in your country control the wealth or natural resources, do you? Hypocritical slightly on your part, but then you would only agree if Jews were ruling Australia methinks

edit on 2/8/11 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

but then you would only agree if Jews were ruling Australia methinks

Probably are, it was the first overseas trip our newly elected pollies took..

A free trip to Tel Aviv

Btw, it's pretty ignorant to say I hate Jews simply because I don't like the actions of the Israeli Government..

hell, I hate the actions of the Australian Government also but then they're at le3ast not illegally blockading and bombing anyone, yet...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Israel agrees to negotiate pre 67 lines

www.rr.com

JERUSALEM — In a dramatic policy shift, Israel's prime minister has agreed to negotiate the borders of a Palestinian state based on the cease-fire line that marks off the West Bank, a TV station reported Monday.

Up to now, Benjamin Netanyahu has refused to spell out his plan for negotiating the border. A senior Israeli official would not confirm outright that the prime minister was now willing to adopt the cease-fire line as a starting point, but said Israel was willing to try new formulas to restart peace talks based on a proposal made by President Barack Obama.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8/1/2011 by semperfortis because: copy the exact headline

Just like I told the doomtards on GLP that this was going to happen, I'll give all you ATSers the rest of the prophesy. Bebe will negotiate with Grand Master O based on the 67 border but he will also want that electronic/chemical laser technology on his defence, otherwise it's a "NO DEAL" mr. 12TH Imam, 5th mahdi.

Grand Master will agree, PHilistine (oopps I'm sorry) Palestine will agree and we have our little phoney baloney peace accord. Grand master will win the election get extremely pissed off at mr. ASSad and turn DAMASCUS (through those same lasers as a show of force) iinto rubble.

Then WWIII will offically begin. Don't Worry! Beeeeeeeeee Happy!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
What? Israel is thinking about maybe possibly honoring its legally mandated responsibilities, after more than forty years, conditionally?

It's a step. A teensy-tiny, miniscule, toe-in-the-water step. But I guess even such a miniscule, conditional change in policy is, well, something. Progress by microns is progress, I suppose

This is why i like reading your posts mate. You are forever the optimist.
I however dont agree with you this time mate as im not as optimistic as you.
This is the same old same old crap coming from israels mouth.
In my understanding of life, especially if is the first step, well,,,,,,,,,,,,, the first step forward is usally followed by two steps back.
So i see no progress here.

Peace

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

and so long as Hamas is in power, you wont see any progress. Its kind of difficult for Israel to negotiate a peace treaty with an entity whose charter calls for its destruction and removal from the map.

Exactly how does that factor into the State of Palestine? On the off chance they get a state, Hamas will screw over the PAlestinian people, as they have always done, by using the new state to continue their attacks on Iraeli civlians.

The jew used to live in that area and got forced out through wars.... Something that seems perfectly ok with the arabs...

So when the Jews return and kick some ass, the rabs want to cry about it?

Here is an idea the arabs / hamas should understand... Dont pick a fight you cant win and arent prepared to finish.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Than get back to me.

You are full of it..

Then get back to me..

Let me help you out, just to put what you said in perspective....

Sie sind von es. voll.

It' s löschen recht verdammt, um zu sehen, dass Israel ist und immer der Angreifer. gewesen ist.

Überprüfen Sie Notfall auf Todesfällen von beiden Seiten.
Überprüfung, die verhungernd ist, wer.
Überprüfung, die Bombardierung ist, die.
Überprüfung, die ständig Land bis heute gestohlen hat.
Überprüfung, die ist, stehlend steuernd und alle Naturresourcen. Gelangen Sie dann zurück an mich. Dieses neue Gespräch ist nichts, aber die übliche Täuschung, reale Schande, der die meisten Israel kennen, ändert nicht.

There... much better in the origional German form....

Now, Ill let you go back to hating Israel and anything Jewish while you proclaim you dont.

When you decide you have something to add to the conversation that is factual, and you know, not based on one of your temper tantrums, feel free to join back in.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This thread needs more Jew-loving Christian Doomtards and End Of The World quotes from the Bible. Stuff like "whenever Israel is divided the world pays a heavy price" and "God will not let this happen to the Chosen Land and his Chosen People" would also be appreciated.

Then it will be worthy.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Don't get all excited; Israel is not going to move back to pre 1967 borders.

This article is not new news.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

There MUST be something hidden... Those sneaky Jews must be up to something!

Hey buddy, why don't you try and hide your anti Semitic hate!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why must one hide their hate of Jews? He's allowed to hate Jews and there's nothing you can do about it. The only decent thing about democracy is FREE SPEECH. And why use the term "anti-semite"? Is it because you have been brainwashed by the Zionist controlled media? Just say Jew Hater, it sounds so much more awesome and is more accurate considering 80% of Jews are NOT semitic Shepardi, but I don't expect a sheep to be that that educated.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Well well,

Evacuate West Bank settlers without delay: Israeli court

Israel's supreme court ordered the evacuation of a hilltop outpost where some 250 Jewish settlers live without further delay Tuesday, upholding a petition made by Palestinians and an anti-settler group over five years ago.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

IT AINT HAPPENING!

What a JOKE!!!

edit on 8/2/2011 by theindependentjournal because: to add my thoughts.

Why don't ATS remove all new Jew Haters that have arrived since 2011. Like logboomerman or whatever his Jew hating name is. His Avatar is offensive to many. Maybe I will start with dead Palestinian kids killed by their own parents as a AVATAR! Bible haters will have a long eternity to think about it!

edit on 8/2/2011 by theindependentjournal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I seem to remember when the world tried appease Hitler by giving him land too. The reason?...To avert war...

That really worked out well...

Don't forget, middle-eastern Islamic leaders, for the most part, want Israel irradicated and most don't even acknowedge Israel as a state...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well well,

Evacuate West Bank settlers without delay: Israeli court

Israel's supreme court ordered the evacuation of a hilltop outpost where some 250 Jewish settlers live without further delay Tuesday, upholding a petition made by Palestinians and an anti-settler group over five years ago.

www.reuters.com...

I'm astonished to hear about this.

Has it happened before ? there was this incident a few years ago

Who is responsible for the outpost and will they actually remove it on time ?

Maybe worth a new thread, rather than derail this one. I don't see one on ATS yet, could be wrong tho.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealAmericanPatriot
I seem to remember when the world tried appease Hitler by giving him land too. The reason?...To avert war...

That really worked out well...

Don't forget, middle-eastern Islamic leaders, for the most part, want Israel irradicated and most don't even acknowedge Israel as a state...

Was that land that belonged to Hitler at some time before, which was stolen from him and he asked for it back ?

I doubt it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

When did JuLIAR Gillard last visit Israel? I don't believe she has ever stepped foot on Israeli soil once in her whole life!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I don't believe you understand the word "independent".

reply to post by RealAmericanPatriot

You seem to remember? SEEM to remember?

Do you want to SEEM to be cherry-picking from history as well while you're at it? So what do you call the land taken against international law by the settlers? Also appeasement? Just so they won't air raid Gaza again? Woops, they did that anyways...So why are you cherry-picking? Are you a delusional Christian?

These radical changes coming after the Norway attack? Maybe the Israeli government CAN be linked to those attacks...pay the piper puppets.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Pretty much, we need to unite as a unit towards a community with mankind, imo. We are all the same, have families, eat food, sleep, crap. Even the most hated of enemies have commonalities.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

How could adding that derail this thread?

Unprecedented ruling states that Migron must be razed by April 2012; Israeli government had admitted outpost was built on lands belonging to Palestinians, but has thus far failed to dismantle it. www.haaretz.com...

It is a development in the story, is it not?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join