It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're a effing idiot You don't deserve to live...says cop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is another video of a cop who thinks all citizens are criminals who should bow down to the almighty PIGS. The man has a concealed carry permit but every time he tries to tell the cop he is told to shut up. The cop tells a girl he will put lumps on her if he sees her again that night. I don't have words for how mad this crap makes me.

Just watch and I'm sure the police apologists will be out soon. This cop needs to find a new line of

work www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-8-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

The officer was suspended
edit on 1-8-2011 by isitjustme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by isitjustme

It makes you so mad it drives you to ..... make a post on the internet?

Why not taking steps that may actually produce an outcome you like instead?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Those lines are almost word for word what that Cincinatti cop ranted off to the guy with the concealed carry permit.

Makes you wonder if the cops are learning these lines at the academy or from their peers.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Look man...I know you couldn't have watched a 17 min video in that time. You instead come here and say something lame? I wasn't asking for your advice I trying to inform others who may not already know everything as you seem to imply in every thread which I seen you reply.

Never anything constructive but a lot of criticism

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
In the old days they had a saying: A dumb cop was a dead cop. He didn't follow procedure and didn't get the driver OUT of the car before searching, IMO he's the IDIOT!!! What a stupid anus, he should be dead.
edit on 1-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For the record, there is a thread here. It's several pages long. Interestingly enough, it was authored by thisguyrighthere, who has already commented in this thread.

There is a ton of information in the thread. You might wanna check it out.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Those lines are almost word for word what that Cincinatti cop ranted off to the guy with the concealed carry permit.

It is word-for-word because it's the same video that you posted in your thread. Someone else already posted a link to your thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Thanks. didn't see it

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Sorry guy about hijacling your thread. I read thru the one you started and it was very informative

new topics

top topics

join