It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Team Rewriting Constitution by 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah so im gonna say OP's "source" isn't reliable in the least bit....

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I admit she sounds kinds kooky but there was a link to the article that she obviously got it from. Never heard of this woman til this article.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
I hope that helps?

Sort of.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Proof, video, article, confession or it didn't happen. You know, I had some guys tell me once that they saw a UFO. True story. Of course, they have no proof, I can't get a hold of them anymore, it was 5 years ago, but it is the truth.

See.

No, I don't see. This is a web page not a court of law. There was no recording of this conversation. Three different Vets told me the same thing. The conversations occurred in a dark bar and all three of them, on separate occasions, were hesitant to fill me in at first but as someone who has been a bartender I can be very persuasive. In fact I am pretty sure that if there had been anyone in the bar at the time, the conversation would never have happened.

My father was a Drill Sergeant with the USMC during WWII and Korea and he always taught me that you can tell everything about a person from your first impression, as long as you are honest with yourself and don't look for what you want to see. I am also very good at detecting BS and knowing when someone is being sincere. These guys were sincere.

Now you are telling me that this testimony is not admissible in this court of law? That I cannot mention this here because I did not get a sworn affidavit? I submit that your refutation offered less proof than my assertion did, it certainly didn't offer any more.

What I am hearing from you is that you don't want to believe this, and that is your right. But that has no bearing on it's validity whatsoever.

You know part of the plan to keep us impotent in our efforts to take back our Government is to keep us separated or factionalized into groups. Seems like it is working pretty well.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

Good job man, thanks for the assist. So many people forget that the search for truth may mean finding out things they don't want to hear. Those of us who label some of us as paranoid never stop to consider that these things we tell about do not make us happy. They are not something that causes us to feel any joy at all. In fact my life is more or less ruined for knowing about them. Each day I hope that somehow we could find out that none of this is true, that we are indeed wrong. I sincerely wish we were

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

So your anecdotal story against other anecdotal stories.

Just wanted to be clear.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

See post by Undertough.

Just wanted to be clear.

Your Honor, I wish you luck in that ambition.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

I remember her, she always acted like that. That was her comic persona she was known for.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by macman

See post by Undertough.

Just wanted to be clear.

Your Honor, I wish you luck in that ambition.

Sure sure.
Just wanted you to clarify, that you, an anonymous poster on a conspiracy site was able to backup your claim, or was just doing what a lot of forum posters do.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I remember her, she always acted like that. That was her comic persona she was known for.

Anyone that does not remember her should do themselves a favor and get to know her before they start listening to her. She built her career by playing the dumbest person in the room. In all that time, not one interview, article, blog, or anything else that has come out of her mouth has ever indicated she was actually playing. It only makes sense that we should get our political discourse from a burned out SNL bit player from 3 decades ago. Too bad Phil Hartman had to die or else we could find out what he thinks about the country.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I guess those videos that I posted were a little too much for you?
Pretty sure they give you exactly what it is you claim you have never heard. Give them a shot instead of going after the one person that shared a personal story.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

What videos???

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Maybe Macman would feel better if I reposted them personally. Or maybe I should post three more of the same flavor. Or maybe his Google search box on his browser is broken.

Or maybe it's just denial. Funny thing is earlier in this thread I was under the impression we thought alike on this subject, at least I was in agreement with his earlier posts and gave a star to one of them.

This has been an odd exchange, and I am at a loss to explain it. If I had only gotten those sworn affidavits from those guys haunted by their experiences, I could have avoided this whole mess.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

What videos???

Look on page 4, towards the bottom of the page.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

In all that time, not one interview, article, blog, or anything else that has come out of her mouth has ever indicated she was actually playing.

I am not aware of anything she has done at all since SNL except get wider and rounder. She's probably broke. Enter Fox News with a little checkbook journalism. To me choosing Victoria smacks of desperation. But then what do I know, I've only spent twenty years in front of microphones.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

OMG!!!!!
A video, or 3 of US Military Veterans decrying they committed war crimes, never brought up on charges as such, throwing their medals at a press conference put on by the Winter Soldier group with direct ties to self proclaimed leftist....

What is your point.
I am sure I can find a US Military Vet, that was proud to serve as well on youtube.

BIG DEAL.

If they committed war crimes, then they should be charged as such.
But instead, they are applauded when they throw their medals at a media circus.

Excuse me while I gasp in horror.....

edit on 5-8-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

You said you had never heard of that, now you have. But I believe that was your point not mine. You said it was BS, now we have established that it is not. Again I I believe that was your point also.

Now you want to change the issue? From the one you were so adamant about receiving corroboration on, to one we had not even discussed so far? And on top of that you want to make moral judgements? You'll have to proceed in that endeavor without my help.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

You said you had never heard of that, now you have. But I believe that was your point not mine. You said it was BS, now we have established that it is not. Again I I believe that was your point also.

Now you want to change the issue? From the one you were so adamant about receiving corroboration on, to one we had not even discussed so far? And on top of that you want to make moral judgements? You'll have to proceed in that endeavor without my help.

Is it BS?? I have no idea. I seem to recall lots of people....*cough* John Kerry.....*cough* throwing metals back. .....Well kind of, due to war related actions. So what.

What backs any of these guys claims????
If he committed war crimes, he should be brought up on charges.
Since none of them have, I fail to see where this can be confirmed.
If he shot an enemy combatant during war, then it was war. Bad, terrible to go through, but war.

Again, what is the point?? War is hell.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Again, what is the point?? War is hell.

Ya know, every time you ask a question or demand a video or whatever, either I or Undertough has complied.

However, you have yet to address even one of the questions we have asked of you. I wonder why that is.

So I must reiterate;

So go ahead and respond to this last post of mine on this thread - since we are the only ones here anymore - and I will allow you to have the last word.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

My prediction based on... well, you will see.

Obama will be voted out in the coming election. (Historically Presidents don't get re-elected if the economy is bad.)

After the super congress doesn't agree on spending cuts, the automatic cuts will kick in, in turn implementing austerity measures. As one party will blame the other as to pretend that it wasn't by design.

The world will move away from the dollar, making the worlds reserve currency that of several other countries.
The dollar not being pegged to oil will worsen matters.

When The financial system is at its lowest point and economies in a state of ruin, they will implement a new world constitution for the banking system and re-design most governmental systems.

It's sad because, the same people that caused the problems will be the same ones creating the new system and the people will demand it.

A leader will arise soon thereafter that will lead the world and will be from the east not the west.

How will this effect us in the immediate future? well, we will see a continued steady decline in the standard of living. Price increases, Deflation, Inflation a dramatic increase in crime and corruption.

The crash will come in the markets and silver and gold will correct to a lower pricepoint as well.

on a positive note, Comet elenin will not destroy earth.

edit on 5-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: grammer

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join