It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

In that case anyone can do it. But send me the link and I will go ahead and submit a complaint

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
reply to post by drew1749

"Sometimes the scariest person is the one who mistakes their own lies as truth."
Sound familiar?

I feel that this thread is probably best avoided, I think your argument is mainly founded on hearsay and your claims could have a detrimental effect on the one person you are actually trying to help.

I'm out.
This is not heresaywww.youtube.com...crazy or not it's inappropriate to have your child (young teen-aged son)video tape you doing a striptease.To me it's a form of emotional abuse,but from the standpoint of social services it may not be.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Did anyone read my post a couple of pages back?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those who think this is misconstrued or an invasion of the mother and kid's privacy haven't responded to what I said...

Also, CPS is an American organization. This family is Canadian.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
Did anyone read my post a couple of pages back?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those who think this is misconstrued or an invasion of the mother and kid's privacy haven't responded to what I said...

Also, CPS is an American organization. This family is Canadian.

Actually we do have Child Protective Services here as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was waiting for this topic to pop up. I've been following this case for a few months now. The mother is not a prostitute. She is however, a very very very attractive model. But what comes with her beauty is complete insanity. The kid will grow up completely delusional (if not already) and might just end up murdering or raping someone. Who knows.

By the way, the mom's name is Katherine.

Hot, but batsh*t crazy. The videos show her caressing her son in not very motherly ways.

They have been involved with child services before.

Ugh, there's just so much about this story, it's crazy lol

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

what if someone decided to nosey into your family and they found something they didnt like and posted it in here for all to see? Then they threatened to call the cops and the cps and threatened to have you taken from your family. How would that make you feel inside at night while you lay in your bed worrying about if you would ever see your brother, mother, or father again? The next knock you hear on your front door could be the cops coming to check into allegations of child abuse or the DHS coming to take you out of your home on a tip they received from an anonymous person that there was illegal activity going on in the home and they had to take all the children out until a full investigation was complete. That would take months and even years. What would that do to your family? You better log off and sit and think about that for awhile. I am giving you a scenario because this is how it will happen in real life. You think that this is funny all this drama that you cause here in this forum will result in a good laugh for you but, what if it happened to you in real life, just think about that before you jump in to quick to answer me back.

Use you brain and think about the end result of your actions.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

I f they didnt want people noseying into their life then they shouldnt document it on youtube for like 10 years!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

If my mother was basically violating me and borderline molesting me, I'd say hey, why not. Call the police, please.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Indeed, but separate entities. Here is a link to Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services. It details reporting child abuse and neglect, but I don't know where exactly they are in Canada. It's a good read for whoever wishes to examine it.

Canadian CPS

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
What is wrong with a Vegan diet? As long as its done correctly there is nothing to worry about.
Edit: I know people put this kind of information up so any weirdo can peer into they're lives....but maybe you shouldn't be putting complete strangers under the microscope unless you know them a little better.
edit on 1-8-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

Whats wrong with a vegan diet? Well for a female its alright but for a male it will feminize them. Soy has estrogen. Don't believe me look it up.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I don't think the OP is laughing about this, nor being malicious. This is serious, precisely because of the possibility of abuse, but also because of the possible ramifications of reporting it.

I just asked if anyone read my post a couple of pages back, because I think it speaks to your complaint.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill

what if someone decided to nosey into your family and they found something they didnt like and posted it in here for all to see? Then they threatened to call the cops and the cps and threatened to have you taken from your family. How would that make you feel inside at night while you lay in your bed worrying about if you would ever see your brother, mother, or father again? The next knock you hear on your front door could be the cops coming to check into allegations of child abuse or the DHS coming to take you out of your home on a tip they received from an anonymous person that there was illegal activity going on in the home and they had to take all the children out until a full investigation was complete. That would take months and even years. What would that do to your family? You better log off and sit and think about that for awhile. I am giving you a scenario because this is how it will happen in real life. You think that this is funny all this drama that you cause here in this forum will result in a good laugh for you but, what if it happened to you in real life, just think about that before you jump in to quick to answer me back.

Use you brain and think about the end result of your actions.

I have had this happen to me. Someone decided to prank call CPS on me. Yeah, funny. You can ruin people's family by calling CPS. Sometimes CPS just takes kids for no reason, that is for another thread tho. Nothing is scarier than having people in your home crawl up your butt with a microscope with the intent on taking your child away. NOTHING. You will never feel so hopeless.

If you feel that there is abuse then it is your legal requirement to report it. Not reporting abuse is against the law.

Also, if you don't have kids then you have no clue WTF I am talking about.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well OP I'm with you.

If my child had have made that freaked out 'X-Ray' video, I'd be seriously asking where the hell I went wrong. Thats not just a kid messing around with a camera. It's calculated creepiness.
edit on 1/8/11 by TRiPWiRE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Did you see the santa video??

This "kid" is almost a grown man, he can speak for himself.
Why do you keep saying that?He is far from a "grown man"come on it's inappropriate to say the least!And when you have this type of behavior happening over and over again it can cause emotional distress to a young teen-aged boy,it won't be a good outcome either way you look at it.....Out of curiosity do you have children?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

So you do have kids. Oh, so would you put on a santa outfit with a speedo and gyrate your crouch in front of your child? Also telling him/her to zoom in on your privates? Yeah she blogged that he filmed it. And there are photos of him holding the camera for mirrored events when he way way younger. It's called a tripod
edit on 1-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

I'm pretty sure they are in Vancouver BC I am going to report this as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: oops

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

edit on 1-8-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: I forgot what I was gonna say

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Whats wrong with you people who don't see something wrong with this. I see lots wrong with this!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Creepy thing is when he films his own mother... outside of the strip routine...

He always zooms in on her bewbs....

they both seem far beyond gone.

If you think nothing is wrong its because you are not seeing all the creepy stuff, go to encyclopedia dramatica and type Katherine Marion. Has all the videos and pics and bizarreness to make you feel uncomfortable
edit on 1-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join