It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

but i read it before you deleted it and I agree with what you say. They keep bringing up the santa video and saying the boy is the one video taping it but there is no proof. I don't think in a court of law that the video is going to be proof enough to have this teenage boy taken away from his mother.

I did a little reading up on this mother and she seems to be providing a good living. She has been on radio shows with her vegan lifestyle skills, she has many blogs for her followers of the vegan people. She also supports herself through her dance performances as well as her websites. She seems to be self sustaining enough and I also found out that her son might be going to public school this year so, hope that makes yall happy. Anything else you want her to change to suit your needs?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hopefully ats has access to a psychologist/psychiatrist, who can ascertain what this entire thing implies. because if the woman is as crazy as some people claim, harrassing and stalking her on the net probably will make things worse. i'd suggest the whole thing be quieted way the heck down until someone capable of making a sound, intelligent and considerate appraisal is available to do so. in the usa we don't kill crazy people, we get them help. in some places in the world, crazy person = stoned to death. we don't do that here. now's not a good time to start either.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Greensage

You can defend them until the cows come home,anyway you see it it is improper for a young boy (puberty) to film his mother gyrating and doing a strip tease on camera.Especially filming her crotch,you have to be kidding the lines of propriety has been crossed big time here .There are different types of abuses,this may not be physical abuse but is definitely emotional abuse.And that you cannot defend.

You should be ashamed of yourself
edit on 1-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

I watched the videos that were posted by the OP and I did not see the Christmas video. I see it now but I am confused, are you saying that 404Katherine is his mom? That she created that screen name and posted that video along with one other? Do you also think she speaks in the third person and typed this: "Keep in mind: Her 15 year old son is filming this." Now why would she do that? I think it is someone else who made that screen name and put that up to cause her trouble. It does not prove anything!

I am sorry, who ever 404Katherine is, I highly doubt it is her. I would also tend to agree that if she did allow her son to film this she is not too bright; however, considering her level of physical expression I would say that she is not thinking responsibly, this does not mean she is molesting this child or abusing him!

As for abuse, that is to remain questionable but nothing so far indicates that even if the child films her clothed while gyrating! So far you have failed to show abuse the likes of which the OP is referring to.

I did read the encyclopediadramatica and I read their terms and conditions; whomever wants to add to it does not have to prove anything, what is there is just speculation and a few modified pictures with words put to them; I think it is just a legalized form of harassment! What a stupid site! Anyone can make up anything on that site and know that no one is going to waste their time pursuing it or believing it! Ridiculous!

Sorry TWILITE22, you failed to change my mind although you did make me see her gyrate on film, something I will have to live with! Now you need to get a life and get over your imagination!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Watched the videos and she does seem a little cracked but having said that encyclopedia dramatic is not a legitimate source of information.

I noticed a few people in the thread pointing to that site for proof and the OP quoted a portion of it; are those people aware that ED is a joke site and not to be taken seriously?

Like I said the videos make her look more than a tad odd but how much of what has been claimed is true and how much is taken off places like ED and youtube comments?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
Watched the videos and she does seem a little cracked but having said that encyclopedia dramatic is not a legitimate source of information.

I noticed a few people in the thread pointing to that site for proof and the OP quoted a portion of it; are those people aware that ED is a joke site and not to be taken seriously?

Like I said the videos make her look more than a tad odd but how much of what has been claimed is true and how much is taken off places like ED and youtube comments?

and doesn't it seem more appropriate to have medical professionals deal with it , particularly if people think she's not well? i don't think 4chan or whoever started all this, are thinking about the ramifications. if she's crazy, making her more crazy by adding massive paranoia to her list of problems is dangerous at best, particularly if you're concerned about the welfare of her son. i'd say if there is a problem that they both will need help that 4chan and ATS cannot give them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

The videos make me think this time it isn't a joke. I'm aware ED isn't true a lot of times. I have personal exprience taking something to seriously about someone I know on there. I still feel this time its true.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by Mike_A

The videos make me think this time it isn't a joke. I'm aware ED isn't true a lot of times. I have personal exprience taking something to seriously about someone I know on there. I still feel this time its true.

you should back off and try to convince others to do the same. this shouldn't have been made into a public spectacle. there's nothing funny or harrassment worthy in mental illness. if she's not well and if her son is suffering too, getting them medical help is the appropriate action. not crucifying her boobs on the internet.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey i dont know if anyone found this as i only read through the first few pages, but i typed katherine marion into facebook.

Katherine has a page named Save Katherine and Kaelin Marion and comments there quite frequently.

Its a weird thing to do if you ask me because ive scrolled through a couple of the statuses and she doesnt mention what they need saved from, at least not as far as i can tell.

One of the comments from katherine:

"i consider eating animals - beings with hearts - hurting people, and living a lie .... beyond self comprehension. And, yet, i do not go out and boycott, parade, make gross assumptions and hurt loving families .. all because i believe differently. i am an actress, poet, writer, photographer .. Being a mother is a gift and one that most will never understand or appreciate. i AM all - as is everyone. 'They' are sadly, afraid to open up and speak their truth. Thus, rather hurt the innocent who once lived a life of bliss, before they came to hunt them down. Your welcome."
edit on 1-8-2011 by HojotheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the video in the op looks like a kid playing. I use to make my toys fly and then slam then in the ground too. He is home school so maybe he just needs some friends.

the next video the only thing that bothers me is the mother flowers are editable and childern are curios I ate flowers and bugs when I was a child. Now the mother sounds crazy or maybe she just really loves her son, but still she has some odd choice of words. But I don't live in the same place as she does which would influnce words being used.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

there. of course ths won't be good enough for you and frankly doesnt give us 100% but it seems pretty likely. watch the video OP wasnt allowed to post too.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Think of this from my point of view, we’ve got videos that do show a seemingly disturbed person but the fact that you’re quoting ED and people are talking about the likes of 4chan being involved means that I can’t take any of this seriously because I don’t know what it real and what has been invented by 4chan and Encyclopaedia Dramatica.

If any authorities see this stuff I imagine they’d think the same.

I agree with Undo, find the relevant authority and forward any legitimate evidence on to them and then back off a bit.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

Originally posted by Australiana
reply to post by drew1749

It is sad that this boy's mother is a prostitute and maybe insane. I have to question though why you brought up the fact the mother only feeds her child vegan food...like it is weird or something? Do you consider people who don't like to inflict pain on animals evil or something? People from other cultures make "weird" food, in my opinion, that is why everyone has different tastes and beliefs. Strange thing to make this a point of I thought. Anyways, it is good you tried to help out a fellow human being by reporting it child welfare.

What's weird is how she does it. I mean it seems like borderline abuse to feed your kid nothing but vegan stuff. Though that wasn't what I was referencing. She makes him these weird cupcake things. I couldn't imagine eating that all the time. That's why I brought it up.

So... she feeds him cupcakes that are strange to you and only vegan food. Why is she not getting a medal for mother of the year?! My wife and I are both vegan and our daughter never asked for dead animals to eat.

And what his mother does professionally has nothing to do with the kid's potential. I know that stripping pays more than waiting tables so if that poor kid gets a college education because his mommy gets naked, all the better for him.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike_A

I would say this is the best coarse of action as well. That woman gives me a very bad vibe, the way she interacts with her song strikes me as unhealthy. I know, I know, just an emotional response. There's a reason we have em though.

Obviously never trust anything from 4chan or ED but this actually seems legit to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I will say this there is a lot of half truths here about this woman, but I will say from what videos I have seen (the Santa video especially. ) That I do believe there may be some abuse going on here.
edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HojotheGreat
Hey i dont know if anyone found this as i only read through the first few pages, but i typed katherine marion into facebook.

Katherine has a page named Save Katherine and Kaelin Marion and comments there quite frequently.

Its a weird thing to do if you ask me because ive scrolled through a couple of the statuses and she doesnt mention what they need saved from, at least not as far as i can tell.

One of the comments from katherine:

"i consider eating animals - beings with hearts - hurting people, and living a lie .... beyond self comprehension. And, yet, i do not go out and boycott, parade, make gross assumptions and hurt loving families .. all because i believe differently. i am an actress, poet, writer, photographer .. Being a mother is a gift and one that most will never understand or appreciate. i AM all - as is everyone. 'They' are sadly, afraid to open up and speak their truth. Thus, rather hurt the innocent who once lived a life of bliss, before they came to hunt them down. Your welcome."

That page is to save them from trolls. Namely, people like her upstairs neighbor who wrote the OP. Look at the info page.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

she may not even be a she. we make alot of assumptions in this day and age,
particularly over the internet.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't get the impression that the OP is trolling here. I think he has a legitimate reason to be concerned for the child. While it may not be illegal to bend over and shake your butt at your son provocatively in a thong, it indicates to me there is something wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Oh ok i didnt even look at the info page. regardless she still makes some weird comments.

I agree that her feeding him nothing but vegan food isnt a sure sign of abuse...but ill be damned if im going to parade around in a chippendale outfit shaking my goods while my daughter film it, no matter what her age may be.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

i dunno if that's her son though in the pic of the person supposedly filming the video. hair is darker, not as long. something's not right about all this

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well it may not be. The persons size looks about right, and I think the hair may look darker because he just got out of the shower or perhaps the lighting. I assumed the long hair was on his back in that pic. Not 100% but if I had to bet my money would be on it being the kid.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join