It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 12
11
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I wonder if people are genuinely trying to help the kid, or are they just pissed off at the mom so they try to get her son taken away from her. The hate indignation and mockery seen on the internet seems to support the latter option. That's not how you help people in my book.

(disclaimer: not saying everyone is behaving like that. But unfortunately some are)
edit on 1-8-2011 by famalhut because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   


This time I won't post the documentary which is what I'm assuming made Mirthful me remove my last thread. Since they won't reply I have to guess. This time I won't post the info to child protective services either. Sorry for trying to do a good thing.


I can understand, and i hope they close THIS thread too!

Its disgusting to see people here judging other people based on their OWN ethics and morale beliefs.

It is way over the top if such people make allegations like child molestation, rape etc...

Care to explain what a "borderline molestation" is actually supposed to be?



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by undo
 


Well it may not be. The persons size looks about right, and I think the hair may look darker because he just got out of the shower or perhaps the lighting. I assumed the long hair was on his back in that pic. Not 100% but if I had to bet my money would be on it being the kid.


and the large photo of her on a previous page of this thread, looks like her face was photoshoped unto the body of a girl with large breasts, with the bottom half being a photoshop of a male's lower half (complete with hanging family jewels)
this thread gets stranger by the minute. i think ats should put it on hold till they find out what's actually going on.
edit on 1-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage
 
sorry it is her,and if you read my previous post you would have read that.Now what does it mean when you say "get a life?"does that mean I shouldn't post my opinion about someone who is freely having someone video tape them and freely putting on the internet for all to see and judge?I find that statement incredibly sophmoric and naive.


To repeat what I said previously,I said that there are different forms of abuse one of them is emotional abuse.to define emotional abuse;Emotional child abuse is the maltreatment which results in impaired psychological growth and development it involves words actions or indifference.Children suffering from this are often extremely loyal to the parent they are often afraid to report it or think this type of abuse is normal.
Now that we have the meaning out of the way,I said earlier in my opinion from what I have read and seen she is emotionally abusing her son,the key words are is "my opinion"and the last time I checked I'm allowed to have one.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Twilight,

NO-ONE here is competent to make such an assumption.

Are you a certified psychiatrist who spent time with that family which came to the conclusion there exists "emotional abuse"?



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123


This time I won't post the documentary which is what I'm assuming made Mirthful me remove my last thread. Since they won't reply I have to guess. This time I won't post the info to child protective services either. Sorry for trying to do a good thing.


I can understand, and i hope they close THIS thread too!

Its disgusting to see people here judging other people based on their OWN ethics and morale beliefs.

It is way over the top if such people make allegations like child molestation, rape etc...

Care to explain what a "borderline molestation" is actually supposed to be?



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You should stop prying in to other peoples business. The OP pretends to be concerned for a child's welfare, but is making things worse by calling the child's mother a prostitute and child abuser. How would this kid feel if he knew about this thread on ATS? How would he feel about the things that are been said about his mother? Things like this should not be discussed on a public forum. If you truly are concerned, report it to the authorities.

There is something WRONG with people who look through kids videos on YouTube.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Link to her Facebook page:

Katherine Marion

I won't post her sons, although its pretty much figured out already. He's the victim here as his mother is the one who has wrecked his life.

edit on 1-8-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Is no-one reading the posts in this thread?

Read what a person's obligations are regarding reporting child abuse or neglect. Read what might be considered child abuse or neglect. Understand that the people who are concerned feel the woman is ill and needs help.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   


She is INSANE, who would stuff a camera in your DYING mothers face?!



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123
 





Its disgusting to see people here judging other people based on their OWN ethics and morale beliefs.


How would you suggest a person respond to something? Of course you use your own morals and ethics. That's what you did when posting.




It is way over the top if such people make allegations like child molestation, rape etc...


That is your opinion, mine differs.




While you are it, you can ALSO explain how your very own opinion about proper nutrition/vegan food has anything to do with this - let alone is a reason to get someone into legal trouble as you obviously intend to do?


I think again the OP had the child's best interest at heart. The kid looks emaciated. I don't personally have a problem with vegans if they do it right.




And who cares about your OWN opinion what you think "is wrong or right"? You can leave that within your own family where it belongs.


With logic like that why should we care about yours?




What is your proposed action? Telling all people they should inform child protective services because "a 15 year old is filming a striptease of his mom" and/or on grounds of "borderline molestation"...grounds of what YOU think is right/wrong?


Yes, it is important to act on what you think is right and wrong. Some people kill people and don't think it's wrong. Some people rape babies and don't think it's wrong. Why should those of us that are concerned not contact the proper authorities and make sure the kid is ok?




When was the last time someone examined YOUR family and pointed out "inconsistencies", which is, all kinds of trivial stuff including what you eat and other nonsense to come up with allegations which WAY cross the line of what is still ok to do in public. Is your life THAT boring?


My family has problems, sure. Watch the Santa video if you haven't already and be REAL honest with yourself. Is that appropriate?

No one here is advocating harassing the mother or child (I'm sure someone will jump on that with YES YOU ARE!!ONE1) We are simply saying we find this woman's actions questionable enough that we would like to report her to the correct authorities.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
More hate propaganda, coming from someone who closes his/her eyes on all these conservative family fathers who sexually abuse their children in total privacy...

Get a grip and learn how to LIVE, before pretending how others should live according to your pathetic narrow-minded vision of life.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sean_uk
You should stop prying in to other peoples business. The OP pretends to be concerned for a child's welfare, but is making things worse by calling the child's mother a prostitute and child abuser. How would this kid feel if he knew about this thread on ATS? How would he feel about the things that are been said about his mother? Things like this should not be discussed on a public forum. If you truly are concerned, report it to the authorities.

There is something WRONG with people who look through kids videos on YouTube.


Eeesh. This is precisely what I addressed a few posts ago. The mother freely posted all these videos for the past few years. Does she not hold some responsibility regarding what the consequences are when you put your minor child in a public arena? It's irresponsible at the very least.
edit on 8/1/2011 by HolographicPrincipal because: add text



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
Does she not hold some responsibility regarding what the consequences are when you put your minor child in a public arena?


And what are those "consequences" supposed to be?

(The obvious aside, like a public slandering campaign as we see here)



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
May I remind everyone here when faced with allegations against her she apparently removed 200+ videos she had on you tube. I honestly find that strange If you ask me. Rather suspicious.If you wanted to clear your self wouln't you leave the videos up?

edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal
 


Hot? Very very very attractive?! She's gross and she's over 50. Between good looking and bad looking, I'd have to go with bad.

Considering how isolated he is with the home schooling, this isn't a good situation.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123
 

There is no malicious intent here, as there would be with a public slandering campaign.



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
ATS is kind of creeping me out a little recently with all this "disturbing children" stuff and long threads arguing over youtube clips of people doing freaky things, or threads with hybrid photographs of children and stuff. I am not sure I like this new direction, but hey, that's just me, and I know the intranets loaw is "don't read it if you don't like it," so fine. Just saying. OK I'll go back to minding my own business now bye. :flee:



posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This thread is disgusting. It needs to be closed down.




posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partygirl
ATS is kind of creeping me out a little recently with all this "disturbing children" stuff and long threads arguing over youtube clips of people doing freaky things, or threads with hybrid photographs of children and stuff. I am not sure I like this new direction, but hey, that's just me, and I know the intranets loaw is "don't read it if you don't like it," so fine. Just saying. OK I'll go back to minding my own business now bye. :flee:


Remember the days when people never talked about child abuse?



new topics

top topics



 
11
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join