It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Interesting

Very interesting.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

The Jesse Ventura put knots into my stomach. I've been told that Denver is the satanist capital of the U.S. These are the people who control this country. Time-traveller, John Titor, said that Denver would become the capitol of the United States. What exactly is going to happen? I do know that this is not the end of the world, 2012. It's the beginning of the end.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrankyPantsUK
I took my kids to Denver to visit some ex-pat friends who I promised to visit when I was in the States.

My eldest daughter was creeped out by the place and my son too.

I have to admit to chills down my spine also.

There is something there not right for sure.

Its like having something on the tip of yout tongue.

Creepy creepy place.

Then there is that demonic looking horse!

Wtf is that about?!

The human instinct is time-tested. We have retained these instincts because they helped us to survive and avoid trouble. You are not alone in your reaction. If your gut says something is wrong, it probably is.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gillette

The human instinct is time-tested. We have retained these instincts because they helped us to survive and avoid trouble. You are not alone in your reaction. If your gut says something is wrong, it probably is.

My Aunt gets a gut instinct that tells her to get off the highway if she drives on it. She hasn't used it now for about ten years. Only back roads for her.

Should we all do the same?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by iamhobo

The Jesse Ventura put knots into my stomach. I've been told that Denver is the satanist capital of the U.S. These are the people who control this country. Time-traveller, John Titor, said that Denver would become the capitol of the United States. What exactly is going to happen? I do know that this is not the end of the world, 2012. It's the beginning of the end.

I thought Titor said Nebraska would be the new capital?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
Is Denver really safe? Not When Yellowstone erupts. They are silly.

Then it is not Yellowstone they expect to be the threat.....

Those gigantic fuel tanks are for a gigantic planes/spaceships which are able to travel gigiantic distances.

You must admit something sinister is going on there....maybe better put.....the preperations at the Denver Airport are for something sinister.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Those gigantic fuel tanks are for a gigantic planes/spaceships which are able to travel gigiantic distances.

Or they could be for refueling airplanes at the uh... Airport.

Planes use a lot of fuel, You can read about it in this .pdf

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Not for nothing, but i work in banking, and today spoke with a client of mine, a "fast-track" executive over at one of the big 9, barely 10 years out of school and higher in rank than many twice his experience.

He imparted that he's going to leave before end of month to move to a job with a (practically) no-name finance firm in DENVER COLORADO. when asked what prompted this move, he replied that "there is a lifestyle there that I know will be much better for me & my family." sort of a strange explanation given this is a guy who, only a month prior, worked the 60+hr nightmare shifts banks often require, without so much as a complaint, very happy with his company and not keen to take an interview with goldman or any of their other competitors, let alone a nothing company in a town thats equally nothing to the world of finance (i can understand omaha (berk), houston (hedge funds), but this is weird!).

I figured I'd start a thread then bumped into this one on a search and figured it was apropos. anyone else know high-level corporate types unexpectedly moving to Denver??
edit on 8-8-2011 by chaeone86 because: to fix grammar

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chaeone86

It seems that many military organizations are moving there also, including the CIA.

Washington Post

In the spirit of this thread, it's obviously going to be a home base for the NWO.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Maybe all the underground work at Denver is really to build the rest of the Denver-sized spaceship so that they can just take off when they want, all of Denver.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulsofwe
Maybe all the underground work at Denver is really to build the rest of the Denver-sized spaceship so that they can just take off when they want, all of Denver.

And the big blue horse at the front of the airport would be the emblem on the front of the ship... An inter-galactic Mustang?

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Gillette

My Aunt gets a gut instinct that tells her to get off the highway if she drives on it. She hasn't used it now for about ten years. Only back roads for her.

Should we all do the same?

Boncho, You are still my favorite - but.... maybe her gut instinct to stay off the highway is the reason she is still alive. I'm being serious here.
Just last week, I had the gut instinct to get away from a semi while on the freeway. 10 min later I find out the freeway is completely closed. I checked the traffic cams (I was trying to tell my client if he was close to the accident or not) - and sure enough, the exact semi I had a bad feeling about crushed a car driving next to it, less than a minute after I had the urge to drive faster. I'm not saying all of us should avoid the highway... but sometimes our gut tells us something. Another example.... I had nightmares every single night all night long for 6 years (not exaggerating) that I would die before I was 26. They started around the time my ex husband proposed. The day I decided (at age 24) to divorce my husband, the nightmares stopped. I'm 28. Would something have happened? I don't know... but I can't deny my sub-conscience. I didn't divorce him BECAUSE of the nightmares - but it sure was a hell of a coincidence.
I've had numerous occasions like this - and when my gut feeling wasn't headed.. bad things happened. I told my sister not to go to work one day because I didn't have a good feeling. I was honestly sick to my stomach and nearly vomiting. She left and got in a car accident that almost killed her.

So.. my point is, gut feelings are part of who we are, and a huge part of why we survive.
edit on 8-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: grammar and spelling (yes, I'm a perfectionist)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

I agree with you to some degree. Gut instincts are great, but not all of them. They go with the person. Smarter person, smarter gut instinct.

No matter who had one about the Denver airport, I don't see it as evidence that someone is trying to blow up the world and live underneath the thing in a bunker.

But you are right, the gut instinct in some cases, is your subconscious brain telling your conscious brain something it already knows or should know.

Different for everybody of course. Hence the variety of superstition throughout the world.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree whole-heartedly. Which is why you are still my favorite person. And I'm going to the DIA in the morning by-the-way as I have a two week trip in Colorado Springs. I have a decent layover while I'm there (why we dont just drive from denver... dunno
) Might poke around for some recent pictures to add fuel to the fire. Who knows, maybe I'll find something incredibly groundbreaking and conspiratorial. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow night.... I'm probably in some underground bunker next to the blue horse being held captive. And my new camera will be destroyed next to me. But... in all fairness, I don't have a bad feeling about going

edit on 8-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well, I'm at the DIA right now.... hmmm... nothing special. Other than a lot of construction going on outside.... and a lot of weird people. But Walmart isn't much different
I can't even find the pictures posted.

I will now add to this - the internet here is hilarious. It continuously stops working, but only on ATS. Ive had to be very persistent. And I actually got this error: 404 Forbidden: The server has understood your request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

edit on 9-8-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I visited DIA 2 weeks ago on my way to San Fransisco. I went to the bathroom & when I came out three men in suits, I assumed regular businessmen, rushed past me into the bathroom. I would not have even noticed them if they did not bump into me on the way past. About 10 seconds later I realized I left my sunglasses in the bathroom & I went back to retrieve them. When I went in I realized I was the only one in there. No businessmen to be seen. They may have rushed out as hurriedly as they rushed in, but I assure you, there was a draft that was not there before.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JeanVanDon

Was this all part of the inflight movie you were watching?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Hey that sounds a lot like the UN Agenda 21 Sustainability and world control of all the resources ostensibly to protect and revere Gaia the earth goddess. De-population is part of their agenda so it's not surprising that some people will be extinct(like Christians wearing crosses for example).

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chaeone86

yes a former GM exec who was the FIAT/GM mediator.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I know this isn't exactly next door but less than 100 miles away is a new Federal Supermax prison. In fact, that area has a LOT of prisons.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join