It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Brief, Yet Immense "Third Eye" Experience While Star Gazing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

For the past few days, I've gotten back into meditation for reasons I'd like to remain private. My chakras are usually active, but they are unbalanced. My third eye re-awoken on the second day (yesterday) and I can feel it right now even as I build this thread. This is how it happened..

So, I was walking my dog in the morning, maybe around 3:00am EST. As I strolled I began thinking of "oneness" and how we are "one" and "whole" with the Universe. A feeling came over me, a great energy. I seen a public bench near by in my neighborhood, so I sat and gazed at the beautiful night sky. I looked at the stars that I'm used to seeing in the night sky. Although, I'm not sure which ones they were but there is one in particular that is very bright, it may have been apart of Ursa Major. Then I looked at another star, this one was twinkling at a rapid rate. I couldn't see many stars, just the really bright ones and some of the small bluish ones you barely would enjoy looking at because you have to strain to see them. Still, as I looked I was thinking of "oneness"even with the stars.

A quote entered my thoughts, "All is one and one is all."

Soon after that thought, I stood on my feet with my head still gazing ready to leave and another burst of immense energy rushed up my spine, I could barely keep my balance. It was then when my third eye had awaken. I looked up at the sky again, still standing, yet groggy at the same trying to maintain balance...

My eyes beheld more stars than I had ever seen at once in the sky! I was utterly speechless at how far I could see into the realm of space. There was so many stars, lustful, clear, and of many different colors I hadn't seen before this rush of energy had awaken my third eye. I seen meteorites and shooting stars from afar, stars of red, blue, yellow, and white! I seen energy vibrations throughout the sky, my body hummed and vibrated. It was truly a mind boggling experience..

Then I seen this single blue orb.. I don't know what it was but as I gazed, it was an orb that moved across the sky from a single point very fast. I believe it was watching me the entire time. It was still when I seen it, then the moment I looked at it, it went to the left of my vision swiftly and out of my range of sight.

Thank you for reading my experience. I hope you enjoyed it.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Mizzijr because: Literary Mistake.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

You say your third eye re-opened around 3:00 am?

On my clock 3 am makes an inverted cross (uh-oh satan / lucifer?), maybe you had a bad trip?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated with the night sky, even as a small child. However, I haven't paid much attention to it in some time now.

I will tonight. OP, you experience is very interesting to me.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sounds like you realized you are a part of the universe. It can be staggering when you snap out of everyday life and actually KNOW you are a part of this massive creation/organism/life e.c.t. I am not sure about the third eye, but to me, it is clear that there is an underdeveloped part of the human mind meant for understanding everything intimately.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

dude seriously? get a life

anyways op, thanks for sharing. i've had a similar experience happen a few times. the first time I experienced my third eye my whole body was numb, yet I felt an amazing sensation of gforce or some kind of vibration as I was racing thru the stars watching them wizz past me. It was the most exhilarating, mindblowing thing thats ever happened to me. I didn't know one could achieve anything like that sober haha. I snapped out of it after a few seconds because it was so amazing I couldn't stay focussed "to stay in experience." After that one time though my experiences lasted longer and longer

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Mizzijr

On my clock 3 am makes an inverted cross (uh-oh satan / lucifer?), maybe you had a bad trip?

I hope not! Nah, I don't think so
Thanks for reading.

Originally posted by cry93
I have always been fascinated with the night sky, even as a small child. However, I haven't paid much attention to it in some time now.

I will tonight. OP, you experience is very interesting to me.

I am glad to hear this. I've always loved to look at the sky, especially since it is a location we rarely get to experience. Living on the ground gets really boring sometimes lol

Happy star gazing and thank you for reading

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
it is clear that there is an underdeveloped part of the human mind meant for understanding everything intimately.

I agree 100%

Many things in life are truly misunderstood until we understand the roots.

Originally posted by pplrnuts
What third eye??

Nobody has three eyes so there is no third eye that you have. blah blah blah... duh duh duh... You dont have a third eye, nobody does.

Oh? Is that a fact?

Nobody Has 3 Eyes Eh?

Seriously, I'm talking about on a spiritual level.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Your consciousness is very awaken and you will experience more events in the near months, fear nothing but fear itself.

The world is months away from being plunged into darkness, and you must be the light.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

What third eye??

Nobody has three eyes so there is no third eye that you have. blah blah blah... duh duh duh... You dont have a third eye, nobody does.

everyone has a third eye, but most, like yours im sure, have become calcified, "pplrnuts" you always post soley to display your own ignorance the purpose of this site is to teach you to deny ignorance not to flaunt it, you should find a better site to troll on.

if you actually want to "deny ignorance" do some research on the pineal gland, it literally is a third eyeball in the brain common to all life forms,
www.strayreality.com...
edit on 7/30/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by Mizzijr

I don't get why people choose to bring this religious HORSE# into these threads. It's really starting to piss me off. All you're doing is bringing in bad vibes. Not to be rude, but please # off. No one needs that here. It's not intelligent. Where in the flying # did you even get the idea that he had a bad trip?

Anyway, OP, maybe the strongness on you're experience also contributed to the magnetic fields around the earth changing around 3:30 - 6 AM. I have had similar experiences star gazing, but nothing as strong as yours. It sounds BEAUTIFUL. Also, the orb you saw, maybe is only viewable with the third eye perhaps? Not sure, maybe it was a UFO? Though it doesn't sound like it. But I've experienced lots of these orbs, and they seemingly have conscious thought / actions. All I can really say is these orbs are made of light and energy. It's a form or lifeform that we do not understand fully. -- Next time you see it, think very positive thoughts, without directly looking at it, try getting it to come closer. Try interacting with it, through thought. It'd be great if someone could get really close to one, and even touch one? -- I've seen several of the orbs in my room (at the same time), but as soon as I got up they imploded never to be seen in my room again. They also looked four dimensional, with consciousness. Maybe they're inhabitants of Earth, but they're simply "lifeforms" that we don't or can't understand.

What third eye??

Everyone should observe his ignorance. His stupidity. His close-mindedness. Observe his monkey-like qualities. He is the sole reason our consciousness as a whole, as well as humans on this Earth have not over-come the age of ignorance.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Motumz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2011 by Motumz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join