It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EDL leader wrote of torturing liberals, killing Archbishop and Prime minister.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Well this is very sinister stuff, despite his claims of taking the offending article down, he still defends the article. In it, he says he wishes to allow Militant Islam to kill liberals like Nick Clegg and even conservative Prime Minister David Cameron and the Arch Bishop, as a way of revealing to the UK that Islam plans on dominating the UK.

It can also be noted that the very recent Norwegian killer also cited the EDL as one of his supported links.

A senior member of the English Defence League, who founded a far-right website carrying articles by bloggers closely monitored by the Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik, published an online essay discussing the execution and torture of the UK's political and religious leaders. On 23 May 2010, Alan Lake posted on his 4 Freedoms website an article outlining his belief that "in 20 or 30 years the UK will start to fragment into Islamic enclaves". He went on: "It's time we decide... who we will force in the Islamic enclaves (and who we will execute if they sneak out.) By forcing these liberal twits into those enclaves, we will be sending them to their death at worst, and at best they and their families will be subjected to all the depredations, persecution and abuse that non-Muslims worldwide currently 'enjoy' in countries like Pakistan... It will be great to see them executed or tortured to death." Lake urged visitors to the site to contribute the names of people who should be sent to the Islamic enclaves and made three of his own suggestions. He suggested that the Archbishop of Canterbury, Rowan Williams, should be a candidate on the grounds that he "approves of the creation and use of sharia courts". David Cameron, he explained, should be included in the discussion "to help refine our criteria about who deserves to die at the hands of the Muslim overlords". He also included Nick Clegg on the grounds that he is "such an angelic and pure person that he upholds various 'human rights' issues more important than plebeian matters of public safety".

Click link for the full article.

Despite the recent events, many tamer EDL members have claimed to have become worried about certain members of the EDL becoming 'too' right wing with very extremist views (as can be read at the bottom of the article)

edit on 30-7-2011 by mr-lizard because: changed title slightly

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So......if he is right and muslims are engaged in a stealth jihad and intend to kill us all - then handing the multicultural enablers over to them would be kind of fitting would it not!?

If ......you are right (I presume) and muslims are just like us and only seek to practise their religion of peace and tolerance undisturbed - then there is nothing to worry about is there!??

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I thought Europe and England had very different laws and attitudes toward free speech vs. hate or inciting violence? How did this guy advertise his intentions in such graphic detail with names, no less, and NOT draw attention as a potentially dangerous man who could go off? I've seen some pretty serious debates and stupid things said in chat rooms, but this guy went so far beyond what I've personally seen before in the form of advanced warnings to everyone. I have a feeling some people who could have or should have noticed and moved on this guy are mighty uncomfortable tonight.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Whilst it's important to note that there is alot of highly charged political content on the internet nowadays and that views which were previously considered 'fringe' are becoming more mainstream, it's also important to remember that the Norwegian gunman/bomber had his extreme views many years before there were widespread movements with a similar rhetoric.

There are many places on the internet where you can find political views that are alot more extreme than what the article describes. People can self radicalise themselves to pretty much any cause, fanatic people tend to latch onto fringe ideologies, whether it's political or religious.
edit on 30-7-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I thought The EDL were meant to be against Muslim extremism only, This seems to suggest that after they have done with the muslims, the "muslim sympathiser" would be next on the hit list. Now seeing as I've been accused of being a Muslim Sympathiser by some. That would put me also on the EDL hit list.

This is why I will continue to defend Muslims, I don't want to be the one that doesn't speak out, because one day someone wont speak out for me.

They came for the muslims and because I was not a muslim I didn't speak out.....
edit on 30-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't think that the majority of Muslims want to take over the UK any more than the majority of Mexicans want to take over the USA. What I mean by this is that both ethnic groups, Muslims including a diversified conglomeration, are simply trying to better their lives and reside in a safer and more prosperous place.

However, I do not deny that there are many extremist Muslims who are hypocritical because they want to rule the World for the most part, contradicting the very doctrine they say that they are upholding. Maybe they do not want to rule the World per-say, but the extremists definitely want to exterminate anyone who isn't a Muslim. Ridiculous. I do not understand how they don't see the hypocrisy, but I digress...

I do not know which religious groups breed the quickest, but it is possible that Muslims may assimilate into non-Muslim countries within the next couple of decades, effectively becoming the majority. And in a true democracy, the majority could do whatever they wanted. But in a Republican style of government, there is still a chance that elected officials will not give in to extreme demands like Sharia law, which has absolutely ZERO place in any civilized form of government. This is why so many brilliant individuals created the notion of separation of church and state.

I apologize for not staying exactly true to the topic, but I think what I described is rather relevant in one way or another, so I slightly varied and jumped onto a tangent...maybe a secant. I don't know. I need to go to sleep now.
edit on 7/30/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Whether you like it or not your views on this are the minority in this country.

They may win you a few stars and flags on here but in the real world you are lone voices.

People like myself who live in areas where islam is growing and becoming more vocal and militant, have had enough of them.

I, and ALL of my peers around here view islam as a clear and presant danger to our way of life.

You only need see current events in Egypt to see the final outcome of an un-checked and free islam majority..

Over my dead body will it happen here.

There is indeed going to be a clash between islam and western culture in Britain.
I dont want that to happen but its comming.

If and when the time comes I will side with my country and my conscience against islam. And if you are on the other side then you too.

I did not get a say in it comming here, but I will have a say in it taking over.

You can bleat all you want how its not, but I see with my own eyes that it is without the morons from the bnp or edl.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Islam isn't taking over anything, you people are just paranoid.

2nd

edit on 30-7-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: 2nd

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

But in a Republican style of government, there is still a chance that elected officials will not give in to extreme demands like Sharia law, which has absolutely ZERO place in any civilized form of government

The Govt has no place in any civilized territory. On top of that, I know plenty of Muslims and none of them want to establish Sharia law. You spend too much time reading propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I thought The EDL were meant to be against Muslim extremism only, This seems to suggest that after they have done with the muslims, the "muslim sympathiser" would be next on the hit list. Now seeing as I've been accused of being a Muslim Sympathiser by some. That would put me also on the EDL hit list.

This is why I will continue to defend Muslims, I don't want to be the one that doesn't speak out, because one day someone wont speak out for me.

They came for the muslims and because I was not a muslim I didn't speak out.....
edit on 30-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Er.............. trouble is that the muslims hate liberal atheists a lot more than just patriots - so you'll be first in line for the chop probably!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

I, and ALL of my peers around here view islam as a clear and presant danger to our way of life

Define "way of life."

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I, and ALL of my peers around here view islam as a clear and presant danger to our way of life

Define "way of life."

Almost EVERY council seat is taken by a muslim, this has given them an overall say in local issues. There is also the biased planning permission of new mosques being built everywhere, paid for by whom?

Then there is the fact that the mosque is not just a place of worship, but a political building. All life revolves around those mosques and decisions are made there that affect the local population which does not get a say.

There are dual systems competing against each other and in our case islam is taking prominence over our established laws and government.

This has been going on for a long time here and was to a large extent engineered by labour who gave preference to minorities over the indigenous population in all things from welfare to businesses and housing.

It has polarised the communities, and islamics here who have had that preferential treatment now see themselces as superior and are more vocal and militant.

The majority indigenous people whose voices were smothered by political correction etc are now being more vocal and angrier!

The tensions rise higher each day and it will not be long before something snaps!

ETA

I do not know anyone around here who does not have a beef about or despise islam.
This is not a point of view but a fact.
edit on 31-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The majority indigenous people whose voices were smothered by political correction etc are now being more vocal and angrier!

You mean white people?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You mean white people?

No

I mean none muslims.

There are plenty of Asian and African Brits just as pissed.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So, why not just say that?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So, why not just say that?

Because I dont see race anymore.

People always turn this into a race issue but islam is a religion and not a race.

There are plenty of white, black muslims around here, as there are plenty of black and white christians but nobody lumps them into a race!

This is a CONTROL issue and not a race issue

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
City of London is surrounded by Sharia supporting muslims .

Just go around to see muslim owned & operated bars , pubs , brothels , right next to those mosques .

If I was living in such a muslim dominated borough , I would of just have a t-shirt made which would of read " THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM " .

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They do but with the Parliament ratifying the Lisbon treaty, any laws passed by the European courts effects us in the UK. That is why there is split attitudes when it comes to Europe over here.

As regards to attitudes, yes there has always been different attitudes not only about the influx of immigrants, wither Muslim, or Asian or Polish etc. It seems there is an extremist element in both the E.D.L and Certain Muslim groups who are causing all of this hatred, conflict of attitudes in the UK as a whole.

Funny those in Scotland do not have that problem as much as they do down in England. Why there is too much over crowding down in England as far as I am concerned.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
A Muslim is a person, first and foremost, but Islam is a Principle and within it festers hate towards anything outside of itself with an agenda all too clear! All must convert or be killed!

Most Muslims do not practice such madness, but Islam does!

Most people really do care about themselves, their children, and their neighbors, Islam does not! Islam will kill all and any who practice outside of Islam.

Don't say Muslim, because a Muslim is a person and there is a big difference.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

No certain members withing Islam do, not all of them, exact same thing. with a certain amount of members do the Christianity as well ad Judaism.

Not everyone from each ideology believes in the same way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join