It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible object spotted in Fact or Faked television show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I found this object streaking by the speaking head and over his left shoulder (right side of the screen) at 8:56. I've watched it a few times and couldn't come up with a reason as to what it is. It is in the first season, episode 1 for those interested.

Looking at the show they weren't using anything that was lit like that, they were using chinese lanterns and balloons. It moves fast and it grabbed my attention as no one seemed to notice it.
edit on 30-7-2011 by beauty from pain because: Video

edit on 30-7-2011 by beauty from pain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wow,really interesting.

I have absolutely no idea what could it be.

Great find.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow, really shocking. Shows we're not alone as the government portrays us to be. The feds deserve an oscar at life.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It actually comes up behind his head first, at about 8:54, just a second before it descends behind him over his shoulder... I have no idea what that is. Seems to be pink and green?

edit on 7/30/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think they're messing with us.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well spotted

It looks to me like a soap bubble floating through the air. I have no idea what it would be doing there though, maybe someone was blowing bubbles off camera to test wind direction or something.

edit on 30-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Looks like a lens artifact/reflection? Surely the editors of the show would have caught that and included it in the report if it was suspicious.

spec

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

thats crazy, it kind of looks rainbow coluord so i wonder if it was light frflecting off something, i dont know what, or how it was moving though

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
That's really interesting. Maybe we can get Fact or Faked to do an episode on their own episode!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The rainbow rod effect that occurs when certain insects' wings beat at a similar speed to the shutter speed of cameras. This with the angle of the wings reflecting setting sun light gives the rainbow effect.
Frame by frame the flight pattern is consistent with a flying insect.
BUG

edit on 30-7-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

The difference in the angles of the wings reflects a curtain wave length.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Looks like a lens artifact/reflection? Surely the editors of the show would have caught that and included it in the report if it was suspicious.

Lens artifact no (you can clearly see object behind foreground in several frames)- reflection off wings check.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
looks like someone just chucking something up in the air and then it comes back down...

no idea what the object is though but to be honest, it could be anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here you see the object behind the luggage rack.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Wheres the 'Its a bug' brigade then?, i expect them to be along in a minute so watch out as they will not be swayed

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Frame by frame the object does maneuver.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Swayed buy what? your explanation?
I see you got nothing

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here it is slowed down.
You decide.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Wow, really shocking. Shows we're not alone as the government portrays us to be. The feds deserve an oscar at life.

I really hope this post is sarcasm. You think THAT proves we're not alone? You must be joking. People who jump to those types of conclusions so quickly does nothing to help UFOlogy.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

You think so? Ive just watched the slow-mo version a dozen times and it seems to obey the laws of physics for an object being chucked up and coming back down.

Cant believe it. I just relised... i'm being a skeptic! Dont think this has ever happened before
i feel sick!

(throws up all over the cat)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I see what you mean but the object seems to float to the right, rather than just up to down. Maybe it was tossed at an angle?
Looks light and small I don't know what it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join