It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible object spotted in Fact or Faked television show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
lmao you've gotta be kidding?!?!

This is such a CLEAR CUT CASE OF LENS FLARE
It really irritates me when people (*cough cough*) troll ATS with obvious sensationalism/hoaxes like this.

I'm friends with one of the investigators on the show- and trust me, he/she/they analyze EVERY single frame with INTENSE scrutiny. The people on this show are a great (in my opinion) sample/representation of ATS- THEY WANT THE TRUTH, wholeheartedly, no matter what it is.

I believe in extraterrestrial life, and I think it's ignorant not to.
But, this IS CLEARLY nothing of the sort.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Surely a lens flare cant move up and down 'behind' the person in front of the camera? I may be wrong because i have no experience in judging them but i thought it would of appeared infront of the guy talking and the car?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Surely a lens flare cant move up and down 'behind' the person in front of the camera? I may be wrong because i have no experience in judging them but i thought it would of appeared infront of the guy talking and the car?

My thoughts, as well. The fact that it goes behind the person/car makes me think that it was not lens flare.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't comment much, but I actually think this video is pretty credible.

For my job I watch literally hundreds of hours of videotape in the surveillance field and have seen plenty of lens flares, but they do not typically travel in a straight line at this speed. Making the video more credible is this is a professional TV crew, and this type of defect wouldn't be overlooked if it could occur.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If I am not mistaken, they were conducting experiments to find out if one of the UFO cases they were investigating were balloons (or Chinese lanterns) were stringed together to hoax the clip. I don't think they used anything else other than laser pointers on a pane of glass.

This stood out to me because this was something they weren't using in their testing for the experiment. At first I thought it was lens flare, too, but they were losing light while they were filming and I think it was entering sundown at this moment of the clip.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone who took the time to take still frames and for the slowed down video.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Interesting thread, more and more things are being spotted n tv shows as in this video clip !

edit on 093131p://08America/Chicago03 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Its hard to pause in the exact spot because it moves so fast. I caught it but it was between the windshield wipers. It appears as a green and red blur. Don't know what it could be. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Another member posted a slowed down one on the first page, and cut out all the extra stuff from the video. Check it out, it's still fairly fast but it's better than the regular speed version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join