It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone notice tv news reports look like holograms or fake? also strange body phemomnom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The new presenters seem to look like 3d, i mean i know we are 3-d but just take a look your self but do it on a flat-screen tv.
Also i have noticed all the past week in uk even if it has said live on the tv there has been literally PAINTED backdrops!!! behind the presenter which really shows us how much they are laughing at us.

You know when you look at space, what i mean is say you look at a wall but i mean focus on the spac e before the wall- the nothingness.
well lots of people can see this 'space' i can see it.
best way to describe is like heat-wave in invisibility and static as form
Just recently ive been noticing this more and it appears more intense stronger.

Unusual brain pressure has been effecting many people across the globe all sorts of strange feeling in peoples brains look on google there is loads.

People who could never loose wieght suddenly there metabolism is like a rocket horse

Personally i feel like my body is cooking itself from the inside.

And the obvious one.................... TIME IS SCREWED

No-one has a clue whats going on, but its big

intrest anyone? please check your tvs ive noticed past 7 days now ..................

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

Yes i saw this reporter interviewing a girl, and he started to get the microphone closer to her mouth and, i dont know but it was a strange microphone... and the girl couldnt talk good, she was like ahhh mmmm ahhggrr strange i think she had to talk very close to it becouse she had it in her mouth, the guy didnt ask so much questions he was weird too like saying yeahh yeahhh all the time.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Felicia4444

People who could never loose wieght suddenly there metabolism is like a rocket horse

Personally i feel like my body is cooking itself from the inside.

People with a fast metabolism, such as myself, are vibrating quicker at the molecular level than people who have a slower metabolism. There are reasons for this.Generally, it has been stated that people with a higher degree of awareness will vibrate quicker than the unaware will. Try not to be alarmed.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I can see why you would think this...
but quite frankly the reason people look disjointed on TV as if floating or unreal... is all do to the old Green-Screen effect
Li nk to what I'm talking about
It's really an old track using a chroma backdrop so you can display whatever image you link behind the news people... once in a while the effect is given away when someone wears a tie with just the right color and the trick is blown..

Still as technology advances there are a great many who crave the day when they can replace their diva actors and actresses with a realistic computer model who doesn't need to interrupt filming to attend a court order rehab

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I haven't noticed that anything looks 3d but I have noticed that the anchors and reporters look absolutely artificial. Super young, uber-fit, and totally coiffed. I find myself wondering when they had time to learn history, civics, economics or politics. What world experience to they bring to the analysis or debate? My conclusion - none, they are strictly made for T.V. It's creepy. The most awkward is when they go off script or the prompter and spiral into idiocy. I guess the prevalence of HDTV booted all of the older, more experienced and informed, journalists off the air as they don't look as fresh faced and perfect. Maybe it's causing the effect you are noticing as well.
edit on 30/7/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Glad I'm not the only one to notice that.

The past few years I have come to accept whatever I think I see and dare not question it because I may not want to know the truth after all.

Earlier this week I was watching an interview with an actor and he didn't look like a normal human.
His face was wavey.
I looked closely and did determine the face was distorted.

Since then I have seen the same distortion in two reporters.

In order to keep my sanity I tell myself we are in changing times and to expect anything.

Nothing will surprise me anymore.

If a tree were to uproot itself and walk by my window I would not be surprised.

Never a dull moment.

edit on 30-7-2011 by dizziedame because: to make a correction

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I've purposefully not watched cable news (or any other tv news) for a couple months now. Later I'll watch the news a bit and see what happens.

***We've secretly replaced most MSM news anchors with Folgers Crystals. Let's see if they can tell the difference...***

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

Hi Felicia4444, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish, if you haven't already started one.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.
edit on 30/7/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join