It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nania Bids Thee Good Day...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Greetings, all. I am Nania and I specialize in future tellings. I spend my free time researching and investigating the cosmos and various conspiracy theories to determine what I believe to be coming events. I predicted the Japanese earthquake two days prior and many individuals have submitted their stories to me about how I helped them and what they're doing to inform others of the coming political and economic disasters as foretold by the comet Elenin and the Holy Bible. I finally joined the community today to further my cause and offer my opinions on various happenings in our world. I thank you all for making ATS the great forum that it is.

edit on 7/30/2011 by 9Nania because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Hi. Er, welcome.
(but you already knew I was going to say that)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What happened on your last prediction, and the one's before that?

I am sorry, but I am a skeptic.

It seems that there is a short attention span here on ATS.

Welcome, you will fit in nicely here

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
What happened on your last prediction, and the one's before that?

I am sorry, but I am a skeptic.

It seems that there is a short attention span here on ATS.

Welcome, you will fit in nicely here

A few of my 'predictions' haven't been predictions at all, but rather insight into what I believe may come. They're sometimes vague warnings and a repetition of things I've rambled on about many times, like the need to tell your loved ones and ensure you and they stock up on necessities to survive the downfall of the American economy.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Welcome to ATS, 9Nania
I'm looking forward to reading your threads and posts ..There is alot of skeptics on ATS and im one of them ..Im sure you will fit right in ,Enjoy your time here on ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS

What do you predict about disclosure ?

Again Welcome to the boards

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Anyway why the sudden change of heart? didn't you make a video saying that the only online site that you use is youtube?

And any other account on any other site by the same name is NOT you?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by pop_science
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Anyway why the sudden change of heart? didn't you make a video saying that the only online site that you use is youtube?

And any other account on any other site by the same name is NOT you?

I pledged that I'd only be using a YouTube account due to some concerns I had with other websites... but I've been following ATS for some time now and it seems like my home, so I had to join. I'll be sure to address this in my next video (when I can get around to making one).

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Hello, and Peace to you 9Nania.
How long have you been practicing future insight? What methods do you use in you 'future tellings'? Based upon your insights, what is the most important message you wish to state to mankind? Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by 9Nania

Hello, and Peace to you 9Nania.
How long have you been practicing future insight? What methods do you use in you 'future tellings'? Based upon your insights, what is the most important message you wish to state to mankind? Welcome to ATS.

I have been interested in this for nearly a year now. I don't utilize any specific methods, I just read, read, read and scan the sky for Elenin and other threats, as well as world affairs and politics. My most important message is to be safe, wise and trust no one. Look at the stars each night and follow Elenin's path. Look for signs of impending crisis on nations.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

Hi 9Nania, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Nania
Greetings, all. I am Nania and I specialize in future tellings. I spend my free time researching and investigating the cosmos and various conspiracy theories to determine what I believe to be coming events. I predicted the Japanese earthquake two days prior and many individuals have submitted their stories to me about how I helped them and what they're doing to inform others of the coming political and economic disasters as foretold by the comet Elenin and the Holy Bible. I finally joined the community today to further my cause and offer my opinions on various happenings in our world. I thank you all for making ATS the great forum that it is.

YOU CANT SPEAK FOR HER. YOU ARE NOT HER.

WATCH HER YOUTUBE VIDS, SHE SAYS SHE ONLY USES YOUTUBE, NOTHING ELSE.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by 9Nania

YOU CANT SPEAK FOR HER. YOU ARE NOT HER.

WATCH HER YOUTUBE VIDS, SHE SAYS SHE ONLY USES YOUTUBE, NOTHING ELSE.

Read above. I just joined, and that video in which I stated that is rather old... I'm going to post another video soon verifying I'm the real 9Nania and that I do use ATS.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

OK, I will wait for that video

BUT UNTIL THEN WE ALL HAVE TO ASSUME YOU ARE NOT HER. She/You have had people pretending to be Her/You on Facebook and Twitter, no? Why wouldn't we question who you are? It is her/you're interest for us to be skeptical.

I have tried to contact you as well on Youtube.

I have a piece to the puzzle.
edit on 30-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by 9Nania

OK, I will wait for that video

BUT UNTIL THEN WE ALL HAVE TO ASSUME YOU ARE NOT HER. She/You have had people pretending to be Her/You on Facebook and Twitter, no? Why wouldn't we question who you are? It is her/you're interest for us to be skeptical.

I understand, the skepticism is warranted. I would be worried if you didn't question it.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Nania

I will await your Youtube video before I give you the info I have been trying to get you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Welcome. I have seen your videos and have found them very interesting.

Glad you decided to join.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

I have a piece to the puzzle.

please, by all means, elaborate.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

Actually, it probably doesnt matter now because that was several months ago.

I saw this video

Really didnt see much in it except the arrangement of the words can mean 'First Person Group to Historic Preserve Ship' which means that, First person group meaning the most Elite, to Historic preserve ship, means exactly that, the first and historic preserve ship.

She also mentions THE EXACT DATE of the Japan Earthquake

Then I found this text (Written in 1987) and in it it EXPLICITLY states that The Moon and Mars have codenames which are Adam and Eve (with bases built on them to survive), respectively. Page 38, second paragraph, but read the whole chapter to understand what it is on about.

Then I realised the article before the Historic ship one WAS AN ARTICLE CALLED ADAM AND EVE!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
wow...

already with an animated gif avatar...go fast girl

seriously a video proof would help nicely your reputation in here

i did few threads about you...

Did this girl got it right? about the Japan monster disaster??

She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT

you earned me 116 flags for which i thank u lol

anyway ..nice to meet u...once we are sure that you are who you say you are..password?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join