It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an incredible species we are...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In these depressing times sometimes the world can get you down and make you question what its all about .. heres two vids i found recently which realy cheered me up, It just drives home what incredible creatures humans real are... enjoy!

naturalnews.tv...

&

Ah nearly forgot this fella, an amateur street busker,first saw him in the main square in amsterdam a few years back, blew me away..creates all the sounds himself on the spot..

edit on 29-7-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Wasn't going to pay much attention to this thread until I clicked play.... then, wow.

Not a fan of people on bikes, but the video was put together better than most Hollywood movies. Unbelievable tricks being preformed too.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
def mde the fav list

those punk kids look like the dude from assasins creed climbing the walls like that

awesome ! thanks for the smile

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That was amazing to watch.....

The landscapes and buildings were also very beautiful.

Very well done video. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Major thanks for sharing....Ive shared them myself, on my FB page.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Wow, thanks for that. I just clicked on this out of curiousity. I didn't even think I'd watch until I read some of the other replies. I've only seen the first video so far, but I have to watch the next one too now. That guy on the bike has some really mad skills, right? I wonder how many times he's crashed and messed himself up in the course of getting that good?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Wow that biking video was awesome. His balls of steel explain both how he can flawlessly do those things and absorb the impact of hitting the ground.

I wonder if for every video of him successfully performing a trick, are there 5 videos of him failling? I doubt it, if that was the case he'd probably be in the hospital by 45 seconds in.

That was definitely one of the coolest videos I've ever seen, I wouldn't even consider attempting 99% of the things he effortlessly did.
edit on 29-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

OMG I have to say being a musician myself I was more blown away by the second video. It's not my style of music but that's the most talented guy I've seen in this genre, or any other, really. I couldn't stop watching it. This guy should be raking in the dough instead of lots of those stupid, talentless 'pop faces' they shove down our throats.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

haha, ye its raw talent at its best, when i saw him play live he done a rap duet with his girlfriend, flowerfairy, she is very talented as well.Its Amsterdam though,its the most incredible city i have ever experienced, well worth a visit for anyone,its a very fresh and positive atmosphere, it breeds this kind of talent

heres another good one from him....

here's himself flowerfairy together ...

edit on 30-7-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nice, more good stuff... thanks for posting!

top topics

join