It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six plumes erupt over 12 hours -- California and Nevada -- ALL VOLCANO SITES

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just stumbled on this video

Someone please investigate

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.
edit on Sat Jul 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by grinitagi

A friend brought this to my attention this afternoon in a late reply to sending him the info about the plume over Newberry Springs, Ca recently. The additional ones are starting to scare me. The whole Pacific Rim is waking up and it's got the temperament of a wild toddler by what much of the Rim has already experienced. This could get ugly.... Yikes!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I call it get the hell out of dodge or grab the Tequila shots. I don't know what to say, The last Martini anyone ? Not too much Vermouth, that ain't right and I don't even know what I'm looking at. It just don't look good though. The activity is over the ring of fire like flies to garbage, I'm only good for quake monitoring/magnetosphere-sun watching. Not much else
edit on 29-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Interesting, More Videos from Dutchsinse. Yeah I'm unbiased with his data. I'm not sure which way to go with it. I see he made the RSOE site not to long ago.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Pegasus2000 because: fingers too wide for keys, or numb.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Before everyone gets into panic mode and the whole doom and gloom nonsense. I'm in California. Nothing is happening here.

This is not EleNiburu or whatever you lovey touchy light energy people call it "Wormwood" and other made-up names. None of that. Nothing is falling into the ocean. No aliens here. Nothing.

ETA: Great. I can already see this on the headed toward the front of ATS. I know it's fun to jump on this doomsday stuff but honestly, nothing is happening. Why am I being ignored? Is this some kind of game? I've already picked out a few things wrong with this video. Long after this is debunked, people will still swear it happened and add speculation.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional content

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pegasus2000

Dutchinse ? I thought it was coming from a valuable person, not a nut.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is one of his "plumes" explained

www.nasa.gov...

Considering the heatwave the States have been subjected to, they are all most likely forest fires

www.irishweatheronline.com...
edit on 29/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

To add

Iris doesn't seem to be showing any seismic activity (above MAG 4.0) in the last 24 hours

www.iris.edu...
edit on 29/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I find all of this very intriguing, and I understand the information being presented and the method for gathering such data.
However, until someone actually goes to one of those locations and gets physical data, i find it hard to get worked up about it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I disagree. Just sayin is all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grinitagi
Just stumbled on this video

Someone please investigate

Good ol' buddy dutch at it again.
Guess he didn't take his medication.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Haha. Thanks. I live in Louisiana and often have to affirm to ATSers that we're not under water, covered in oil, or dying of strange oil related diseases brought on by the Illuminati who are trying to turn my state into a depopulated oil refinery.
Not saying that none of that s**t has no truth, but so far, not really true. Anyway, good luck in CA if you guys do have any problems. CA cops and Nat'l Guard did alot to help out after Katrina down here. Hope we don't ever have to return the favor but would be happy to if necessary. Peace.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This activity reminds me of the movie Volcano (1997)

Storyline

Something unspeakably chilling is ultimately starting to heat up at The City of Los Angles! Beneath the famed La Brea Tar Pits, a raging volcano has formed, raining a storm of deadly fire bombs and an endless tide of white-hot lava upon the stunned city!

Details
USA
Language:
English | Spanish | German
Release Date:
25 April 1997 (USA) See more »
Also Known As:
Вулкан See more »
Filming Locations:
190th Street & Western Avenue, Torrance, California, USA See more »
Box Office
Budget:
$90,000,000 (estimated)
Opening Weekend:
$14,581,740 (USA) (27 April 1997) (2774 Screens)
Gross:
$122,823,468 (Worldwide)

www.imdb.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
You know, the other night when he (and RSOE) reported an "unusual geologic event," I eventually dismissed it due to the efforts of other ATSers, one of whom said he'd actually gone to the site of the "plume" and reported nothing going on.

After watching this video of SIX plumes, each one corresponding to "extinct" cinder cones, I have to wonder if there really is something to this.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Lol I appreciate your gesture.

I can't really fault the OP but more research should have been done before rushing to ATS. Then again, if the OP didn't, someone else would have. Also, had I seen something similar about the East Coast, I would likely post the same. I see OP was really asking for verification and wasn't pushing anything. I'm okay with that.

There's all sorts of rumors about Cali. One of the most common is that we (more commonly, San Francisco) are "saving up" for "the big one." This is simply not true. There are 2.X earthquakes on a daily basis, especially around the SF area.

As far as the video, were this to be truly urgent, I doubt it would be edited in this manner. It certainly would not have opening credits.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
For future reference, I'm a big fan of RSOE EDIS and was under the impression it was sort of headquartered in Hungary. What's this guy's relation to the site? Please don't tell me he runs it or it'll be a truly sad night for me lol.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

"This is not EleNiburu or whatever you lovey touchy light energy people call it "Wormwood" and other made-up names. None of that. Nothing is falling into the ocean. No aliens here. Nothing."

loool you tell those fear mongering punks !

energy people always thinking they know whats going on up there in that vastness of space with there light this light that noise....
"

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
You know, the other night when he (and RSOE) reported an "unusual geologic event," I eventually dismissed it due to the efforts of other ATSers, one of whom said he'd actually gone to the site of the "plume" and reported nothing going on.

After watching this video of SIX plumes, each one corresponding to "extinct" cinder cones, I have to wonder if there really is something to this.

The rumblings i keep hearing under ground here in Los Angeles should be a clue but i bet ill get the same reaction i got last time i even said anything about this.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Originally posted by OldCorp

The rumblings i keep hearing under ground here in Los Angeles should be a clue but i bet ill get the same reaction i got last time i even said anything about this.

Any chance you could record the rumblings?

I'm sure we'd all like to hear them and see if they are geological in nature or subway related.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I know it wouldn't break my heart if the whole state fell off into the ocean...or blew up...got attacked by aliens...whatever it happens to be or not to be.

Either way I would not care one way or the other if California disappeared...now Nevada on the other hand...it would be a shame to lose a state that has legalized prostitution!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

OH no non not to worry. Its a good legit site, There was an event on there based on Dutchsinse's data, they explained it in the event description is all. He's not affiliated with that site at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Im in San Barnardino county right next to the mountains. No sounds and no dark plume clouds. Just a light amount of clouds coming from the east. Thats it...

ETA: where Im at, anyways

edit on 29-7-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: ADD

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join