It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six plumes erupt over 12 hours -- California and Nevada -- ALL VOLCANO SITES

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

No, by all means, go ahead. California is a large state and I'm not near L.A. If what you're saying is true, then please share with the group. If you're seeking attention however, don't bother. Anything significant would be on the news, I don't care what anyone says.

At any rate, this video is just terrible and I'm sure it's unrelated.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Nothing unusual in the Northside of LA county.

Doesn't the san andreas fault run right thru those volcanic sites?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I am under what he calls the Black Hills plume(china lake) and nothing but a thunderstorm blowup.
No steam or ash. And the most important part no sulfur fumes.(volcanic steam always has sulfur)

For the next couple days the weather service is predicting monsoon thunderstorms in the Calif desert.

These are not forest fires there are no forest in the desert. and not enough plant life to cause a smoke plume that would show on radar.

edit on 29-7-2011 by ANNED because: BD

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow simply amazing that the USGS has remained so quiet about this.
not to mention all the locals in the areas, and the news crews,..
why do people post such nonsense,.
Here I found a vid.. please research it for me......
Lazy

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The Worlds Largest Lava Steam Electric Power Generating Station

in that area????,, used too be?? earths volcanic tubes too heat water to make steam to run turbines too supply electricity, plant?

yes/no?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack

This is not EleNiburu or whatever you lovey touchy light energy people call it "Wormwood" and other made-up names. None of that. Nothing is falling into the ocean. No aliens here. Nothing.

edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional content

Can you please show me where ANYONE said ANYTHING even closely resembling this???
Thanks so much, I eagerly await your reply.

This is a tactic I thought only my wife and politicians used.
It is a diversionary tactic.
Before you know it, we are talking about the validity of a comet and indigo children,nephilim,star seeds,the rapture,Christianity,the Anti Christ,heaven and hell and everything in between. The one thing we will not be talking about if we allow people like you to divert the topic is the God Damned volcanic plumes this guys claims to have discovered.

Soooo, with that said, can we please stay on topic???

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by dreamfox1

Anything significant would be on the news, I don't care what anyone says.

The first line is exactly why our country is in the mess that it is in.
The second just shows your youthful ignorance.
I was 15 once and I remember thinking the same thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What is it about my response that you find so intimidating? My response included pertinent negatives. This is ATS. It was only a matter of time before this blew up into some other realm, linking conspiracies with outer space. Did it happen? No. Did I prevent it? No way to tell.

Also, you're implying that news corporations aren't competitive. Especially local stations. Saving that, there is alternative news, radio, text messaging, Twitter, Facebook, and all manner of connections between human beings. Now who's being naive?

ETA: You're blaming me for the downfall of America? That's QUITE a fantastic claim to make. Can you please site any evidence of this whatsoever? Do you think calling me 15 is an insult? That's a pretty great compliment imo. I'll take it.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: additional content

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A real Journalistic Question here from the Audunce,, here,,

Anyone from that actual area remember the Power Comp. that used Thermal Energy???

Ok,, thank-you

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Either way I would not care one way or the other if California disappeared...now Nevada on the other hand...it would be a shame to lose a state that has legalized prostitution!

LMAO!

Jerryznv.........out of control as usual.....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
we will see increases in events such as these but there will be no extinction level event

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Can you please cite your reputable sources on these claims?
Your post was extremely vague.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If these volcanoes are erupting, why are there no reports here in Cali? I live in Cali and I have yet to hear of anything. There would be no reason I could imagine why the media would not report erupting volcanoes.

Come on.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This thread needs to be relocated to the hoax forum.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
A real Journalistic Question here from the Audunce,, here,,

Anyone from that actual area remember the Power Comp. that used Thermal Energy???

Ok,, thank-you

HELLO=========

COULD THE PLUMES COME FROM A GEO-THERMAL POWER PLANT LETTING OFF STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhh never mind it seems were off to the HOAX bin?? are u serious???
edit on 30-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm a bit amazed at how fast some people automatically dismiss his evidence - six more "plumes", of what he feels are most likely steam/vapour, have now been recorded over KNOWN lava fields. In areas of known and reported seismic activity....

The man is collecting the evidence, and as there is no denying that the media are censored and have their own agenda, it'll be up to people like him and us to report strange things. At this stage, with possible venting of steam, it is not known if further developments will take place. I think that may be a valid enough reason why the media may not cover it - scaring 5 million people in Los Angeles and Las Vegas might not be such a great idea.

He is now certain of what he sees - and is trying to get out there this week to try and record any event. He's also asked his subscribers to do the same.

So the suggestion to move this to a HOAX thread is utterly ridiculous. Do you happen to work for someone who'd not like us to see possibly evidence of the beginnings of volcanic activity?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Dutch is only looking at Radar right now.

Confirm or deny what he is claiming by looking at current satellite imagery at the date he is referencing in his video. I'm not going to attempt to embed such huge images...

MODIS Today - July 28th SoCal Region

Looking north of L.A., in the higher altitude region there is an obvious release of either steam or smoke from a fire - Right now it's looking like at the beginning of his video he is pointing at the plume in SoCal, which appears to be a sequoia national park fire. I have not yet looked at the Nevada area he is referencing but regardless, I am a bit intrigued so will look into it a bit more.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
incomming

"STRONG FLARE: Sunspot AR1261 unleashed a brief but strong M9-class solar flare on July 30th at 0209 UT. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the flare's extreme ultraviolet flash:

Because of its brevity, the eruption probably did not hurl a substantial CME toward Earth, but this is not yet a firm conclusion. Stay tuned for additional analysis."

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You are linking unconnected facts and drawing a false picture. I suggest you read through this thread to see why we dismiss this. Myself and several others have debunked these claims. A move to the HOAX area should not reflect negatively on the OP as they were only seeking answers. Just the fact that the video is making baseless claims and needs to be recognized for what it is.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Thanks for the warning but this is off topic. You too are linking unconnected facts. What you're referring to is a solar flare that MAY hit us tomorrow and it is of a rather minuscule nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join