It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new just in - strange symptoms people are having right now evolution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
*Strange pressure/ Sensations in my head constantly
*Strange malaise
*Tingling/Burning sensations in hands and feet
*Chronic Fatigue/always tired
*”Brain Fog”/drugged sensation feels like I'm sedated constantly
*Acid Reflux
*Diarrhea/Digestive problems
*Air bubble in upper chest(feels like somethings stuck in my throat)
*Excessive burping
*Insomnia
*Muscle Soreness/Stiffness
*Throbbing sensation throughout body/particularly in hands and feet and a strong thudding in my head constantly
*Heart Races/palpitations almost constantly
*Migraine
read more on site

I myself feel like ive taken lsd or soemthing because m brain feels different the way im seeing things hearing smelling and ive not taken drugs so what the hell is going on

LISTEN to this song, its takes me back to another life another realm i feel im getting ease with life i can except the nothing that is of the moment of now
anyone else on this

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I feel the same way, but I feel as though it's just age.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have felt alot of these syptoms lately. I feel like i could just die instantly at any moment. doctors say nothing is wrong with me. IDK?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
That's a relief. I though I was just getting old.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

cut out the sugar and wheat and you will soon feel better .

sugar gives some people restless legs and problems sleeping .

wheat can make you feel tired .

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Of course the best advice is to see a doctor. Sounds like high blood pressure/stress to me, but I'm no doctor.
As far as the foggyness feeling you may want to research Depersonalization/derealization a little bit. I believe it's caused by chronic stress or trauma.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For the last 2 weeks i have had presure in the back of my head coming and going...
My doctors says im fine and im 25 so

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

Perhaps you might be right OP,but it could be due to alot of stress.

www.mayoclinic.com...

I to feel alot of these symptoms from time to time
, But maybe you are correct!

S&F just cause i wanna see if anyone else is feeling the same!
edit on 29-7-2011 by CitizenAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I was thinking it's just the humidity. It feels like there is less oxygen in the air, and the sun is unusually oppressive.

I remember it being really hot last year, but not this humid, and not for weeks on end. We had a lot more cold fronts and really bad storms last year too.

Or maybe something else is up?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting , ive had a lot of these symptoms for some time now. I try not to let them bother me but they are certainly there. I wouldnt be surprised if they were down to diet though. I do eat bread and a few soda's a day.

edit on 29-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
listen to this feel this and regress your past
listen ancient song
abstract memorys song
epic song

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darce

yes feels like not as much oxegen in the air, it coukld be our bodys changing to cope with a higher density or something i dont know.
My body feels like its being cooked from the inside out, everytime i stand up i feel dizzy,and i feel so excited to be the person who i have been in my dreams its like,
i couldnt just make that # up whe i was a kid, it makes no sense

Heat in uk is strange almost radioactive its horrible i notice 4 days ago change in oxegen

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Look into chronic fatigue syndrome.

It's not in your head.

I believe it to be stress related since you said you have been depressed for a while. Your body is trying to adjust neurologically, and the result is such symptoms.

Try your best to reduce the stressors. See your doctor, maybe get a prescription for a low dose SNRI anti depressant. Also eat right, drink plenty of water and exercise.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
none of that sounds evolutionary op
that stuff are side effects, probably from numerous things

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have been feeling like lately this but its likely due to the 14hour days, 6 days a week shifts I have been pulling at work!

Amazing I still find time for ATS, ironically its (ATS) the only thing keeping me sane.

ALS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I have been having very strange 'episodes' for several months now. I will just be doing normal things, watching TV, cooking, dishes etc. I'll feel totally normal then in an instant I have this very strange feeling come over my entire body, the only way I can explain it is I feel as though I'm being mildly electrocuted. The initial 'jolt' is quick and then I feel like I'm drugged or something. My chest feels numb, my mind is foggy, I feel that I have to keep moving or I will die right where I stand. My heart races, I find myself gasping for air even though I can breathe just fine, I can't seem to think of words to carry on a conversation, I have to massage my arms and legs because thats the only way I can feel them. I just try with all that I have to talk myself down and calm down. My husband says it's just another anxiety attack which is what Drs tell me as well. I do suffer from anxiety attacks and have for a lot of years but this feeling is totally different. I am also ALWAYS so tired, it's as though I dont ever get enough sleep. I do have trouble staying asleep at night but I average 6-7 hrs of sleep which should be good enough. I have noticed a signifigant decrease in the amount of migraines I have since this started, which I am thankful for. This feeling I have is mostly when I'm at home but I do sometimes have mild episodes when I'm out and about. Dizzyness, and confusion mostly, but I'll get this feeling like I used to get when the old style TV was on, this buzzing I can feel in my bones or something. It is so weird and sounds rather silly when I type it out or speak of it. I have decided not to seek anymore medical help for my anxiety issues because all they want to do is put me on expensive mind altering medications that all have side effects I'm not willing to endure. I am opposed to filling my body with chemicals that are not meant to be there in the first place. I often wonder if these 'episodes' i experience have something to do with all the anti depressants I have tried over the years. For now I am trying to eat only healthy, organic foods thinking maybe its some of the crap they put into our food supply. I may be grasping at straws but since I hav elost faith in our medical system I don't know what else to try. Any suggestions are welcomed!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestial1

Sounds like a panic attack to me. I suffered from these my whole life but the last couple of weeks they have been far more frequent. I have put it down to exhaustion but I guess it could be something else.

Luckily though, over the years I have managed to recognize the signs (of a panic attack) and calm my brain and stop the attack.

ALS

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
OP and anyone with the symptoms have you had a thyroid test? Some of your symptoms are caused by Hypothyroidism which is very often overlooked by doctors. Doctors are more likely to prescribe a psychotic (anti depressant) which will make the symptoms worse and cause more side effects.

After doing some research for an Aunt I have a list of side effects caused by Hypothyroidism, there are probably more.

Low body temperature, dry skin/hair, (red hair is at particular risk for low thyroid), inappropriate weight gain and/or an inability to lose weight, brittle nails, insomnia and/or narcolepsy,

poor short-term memory and concentration, fatigue, headaches and migraines, depression, hair loss (including outer third of eyebrows), low motivation and ambition, cold hands and feet, fluid retention, dizziness or lightheadedness,

irritability, easy bruising, skin problems/infections/acne, dry eyes/blurred vision, heat and/or cold intolerance, low blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, digestive problems (irritable bowel syndrome, acid indigestion,
constipation, etc.),
poor coordination, reduced or excessive sweating, frequent colds/sore throats,

asthma/allergies, slow healing, itchiness, food cravings, recurrent infections, food intolerances, increased susceptibility to substance abuse, anxiety/panic attacks,

yellow-orange coloration on skin (particularly palms), yellow bumps on eyelids, slow speech, thickened tongue with scallop-like indentations,
fluid in the ears, etc.

If you have been diagnosed with the following conditions, a thyroid function test may show up a deficit of thyroid hormone, as hypothyroidism can
mimic these conditions quite closely.

M.E.
LUPUS
FIBROMYALGIA
ALTZHEIMERS DISEASE

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutman

When I read the title to this threat I was curious, because today I left work early due to numbness/tingling in my hands and very odd feeling in my head and body. I looked up my symptoms and found it was close to that of hypo thyroid.

So seeing your post and the OP left me amazed. What are the odds that I would read the exact events happening in my life on a thread in ATS.

Thanks

Rhain

ps I bought some thyroid vitamins..should help.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
it's the chem trails!!!
i'm telling it's got to be the chem trails!!!
there poisoning us!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join