It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new just in - strange symptoms people are having right now evolution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Hola crap hve you been watching me!!!!!!!

OK I just read the list, now I am going to go back and read the thread to see if anyone knows whats going on here!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Felicia4444

sounds like you might be overeating and some of those are signs of heart attack. I have the same signs but if I don't overeat it is not present so I just eat small portions.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Celestial1

Yeah, I have that allot. I notice it happens after I eat bad food. High in fat and cholesterol so, I am starting to eat small portions and im trying to switch to eating only veggys. I don't trust eating fish anymore since NPT showed a segment where they have been making lab created fish and throwing them back into the streams and then they wait for them to come back. When they come back they take the fishes eggs and make more lab created fish. I guess the chicken isn't safe to eat anymore. But start growing your own food, make your own dirt, maybe even put a cover over your garden so the chemicals from the air cant touch your food. I haven't done none of that yet, its too hot to go outside. Alot of these symptoms are due to all the crap they put in our food now so, just eat smaller and eat natural as much as you can.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Agreed, allot of what we're seeing here is related to poor lifestyle. poor food, lack of exercise, age, stress, anxiety and general NWO poisoning!!

I am about due for my annual check up. Last year I have the same, and the result of the test were, you have all the symptoms of nothing in particular, except being a working man with a bad diet and too much beer!!

Although the thyroid thing is interesting to see, with all the radiation that has been floating around since march!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ok, this is weird. Me and my brother (we live 6000 miles apart) are currently experiencing the same things. We're both gluten intolerant and are going to be tested for thyroid problems next week. I started experiencing 90% of the symptoms on page 1 on a regular basis starting about 1+ years ago. No clue what's going on and nothing helps. I feel like an old man most days due to the excessive aches and pains. I was perfectly healthy before this started

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
and for those saying bad diet/no exercise...NOT TRUE for me. I eat healthy 100% of the time. low(er) fat, no gluten, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, and i exercise as often as i can (which dropped off substantially since these symptoms started)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If any of you are having the symptoms in the OP and they are unexplained please consider getting tested for Lyme and it's co-infections. Even if they say you don't live in an endemic area you could still have Lyme. Even if you don't recall getting a tick bite or the rash they say you get with it you could still have Lyme. It is more common than you think. Many are misdiagnosed with things like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, MS, etc etc... I have many of the symptoms listed in the OP...I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, chrondomalaysia pattella, depression, being to heavy (at 125lbs), I needed extra vitamins....10 years and 5 doctors later I figured out it was Lyme. I didn't remember a tick bite, had no rash.
Even if your DR. Says the test is negative ask to see the results and do some research on the tests they use and what the results mean. They can be very inaccurate.
Here is a list of half of the symptoms, the other half is Here

Head, Face, Neck: Headache Facial paralysis (like Bell’s palsy) Tingling of nose, cheek, or face Stiff neck Sore throat, swollen glands Heightened allergic sensitivities Twitching of facial/other muscles Jaw pain/stiffness (like TMJ) Change in smell, taste Digestive/excretory System: Upset stomach (nausea, vomiting) Irritable bladder Unexplained weight loss or gain Loss of appetite, anorexia Respiratory/Circulatory Systems: Difficulty breathingNight sweats or unexplained chills Heart palpitations Diminished exercise tolerance Heart block, murmur Chest pain or rib soreness Psychiatric Symptoms: Mood swings, irritability, agitation Depression and anxiety Personality changes Malaise Aggressive behavior / impulsiveness Suicidal thoughts (rare cases of suicide) Overemotional reactions, crying easily Disturbed sleep: too much, too little, difficulty falling or staying asleep Suspiciousness, paranoia, hallucinations Feeling as though you are losing your mind Obsessive-compulsive behavior Bipolar disorder/manic behavior Schizophrenic-like state, including hallucinations Cognitive Symptoms: Dementia Forgetfulness, memory loss (short or long term) Poor school or work performance Attention deficit problems, distractibility Confusion, difficulty thinking Difficulty with concentration, reading, spelling Disorientation: getting or feeling lost Reproduction and Sexuality Females: Unexplained menstrual pain, irregularity Reproduction problems, miscarriage, stillbirth, premature birth, neonatal Death, congenital Lyme disease Extreme PMS symptoms Males: Testicular or pelvic pain

edit on 30-7-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I haven't had those.
But I am thirsty all the time, I drink 16-18 glasses daily but I'm still thirsty.

Since I was a teenager every now and then it feels like it burns under my skin all over.
Not sure what it was so I assumed radiation from tvs and microwaves, computer screens etc

What you described sounds like some bad side effects not evolution. For you to put evolution in the title makes you seem dumb, right off the bat.

Lately I've felt different but not tired, like I can do a anything. My mind has gone through some hyper learning process expect I can filter junk information (which is kinda weird but cool) maybe it just happens when you get older.

But back to evolution the doctor told me I had an awesome gene where broken bones heal within days. That's my awesome genetic ability to heal broken bones faster than average. Lol it's not really exiciting but it's still neat.

Anyway sounds like your not getting any sleep, which means your body doesn't go into REM which means celluar damage doesn't get repaired thus why you feel so tired. Not evolution just you overlooking in some minor details hoping your better than the average person. I think many people look for things like that to boost their ego or something

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
you know I might not be a doctor but i think that maybe this could be a real effect of evolution we may be reverting back to our previous evolutionary stages. After all animals do sense storms how many people are experiencing this during hi/ low pressure storms? Because i know that weather really messes with me. hope it helps

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I meet a lot of people with similar symptoms coming into the gym for the first time and all of these people share a big common denominator: Terrible lifestyles. They are out of shape, don't exercise, and eat garbage for every meal. Their bodies are sick. These symptoms are the bodies way of sending out a warning signal. The part that confuses me is that these people wonder why they don't feel okay. Why would you feel okay when you are eating a truckload of sugar a year, tons of high calorie fatty foods that have zero health benefit, and not doing a cardio workout for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour a day? People are effectively poisoning themselves.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have been feeling a bit more tired lately but I think that's due to high heat and humidity with the heat index in the 100's. Probably a little bit of lack of sleep as well. In my house after I rest well and the temperature is around 70 or even the 60's, I feel a whole lot better. I do have some problems with certain foods or additives. I try to avoid those. Whenever I visit a relative's house, I check the food to make sure it is properly cooked. I would be sick a lot if I did not. I think there might be something in the water in one water fountain where I work at but other people don't seem to be complaining about any problems so I just drink from other sources. I noticed more companies are advertising on their food products, MSG or preservative free, that helps me a great deal. If I eat something twice and it gives me digestive problems, I stop buying that product forever and that includes pizza which some places seem to have certain additives that don't agree with me. Little Ceaser's for instance has cheap pizza but something in it results in something less desirable when my body processes it. I haven't eaten any of their pizza in the last two years since I noticed it twice. I'm not sure what's in certain other foods that sometimes disagrees with me. I know MSG is listed under other names on food ingredient labels. I remember Oscar Myer fat free hot dogs had something like sodium casseinate if I spelled all that correctly and remember the ingredient correctly. I think I did. Anyway I stopped eating those due to digestive problems with them and then I read somewhere that sodium cassienate may have MSG or be another name for that additive.

Well instead of correcting the spelling for the ingredient I mentioned. I will provide the interesting link for many digestive problems. I found it upon searching for the spelling and MSG. I believe this may be the source of many digestive problems I've been having. It's in so many foods it is hard to avoid.
www.truthinlabeling.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It could be that you may have some sort of sleeping disorder. You may feel that you are sleeping ok, but it may not be the correct sleep that your body needs. You may be sleeping too deeply, or too lightly.

When I temporarily stop smoking Cannabis, and have disturbed sleep, I have the symptoms that you have posted.
I suggest you do what most members are telling you. Go and see your Doctor.

Personally, I think your Serotonin levels are low, and that your Brain is Re-Uptaking too much.
A good treatment of Fluoxetine will remedy this, and have you bouncing around, with the energy of an Amphetamine user, without the nasty come down

edit on 30/7/11 by 140BPM because: Removed a word.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by prevenge

Oh dear.......

Please add something constructive to the conversation rather than trolling for negative reactions or egging people on or mocking them.

thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

off topic, but you don't happen to work for a certain huge telco company too, do you?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Soda & Wheat is the evil!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Felicia4444
*Strange pressure/ Sensations in my head constantly
*Strange malaise
*Tingling/Burning sensations in hands and feet
*Chronic Fatigue/always tired
*”Brain Fog”/drugged sensation feels like I'm sedated constantly
*Acid Reflux
*Diarrhea/Digestive problems
*Air bubble in upper chest(feels like somethings stuck in my throat)
*Excessive burping
*Insomnia
*Muscle Soreness/Stiffness
*Throbbing sensation throughout body/particularly in hands and feet and a strong thudding in my head constantly
*Heart Races/palpitations almost constantly
*Migraine
read more on site

I myself feel like ive taken lsd or soemthing because m brain feels different the way im seeing things hearing smelling and ive not taken drugs so what the hell is going on

LISTEN to this song, its takes me back to another life another realm i feel im getting ease with life i can except the nothing that is of the moment of now
anyone else on this

That sounds a lot like a condition called Fibromyalgia, which I have. And I have all those symptoms. Ask your Dr. for a test to see if that's what you have.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
and for those saying bad diet/no exercise...NOT TRUE for me. I eat healthy 100% of the time. low(er) fat, no gluten, no alcohol, no smoking, no drugs, and i exercise as often as i can (which dropped off substantially since these symptoms started)

Men need fat and cholesterol in their diet.

Your basic evolutionary biology didn't changed over the last fifty years, and your LONGEVITY wasn't a great driver in male biology.

(some indication that increased longevity in women has lead to increased survival of grandchildren, making it a selective force to an extent NOT based on your diet)

The "healthy" diet for men utterly fails to address that your body craves fat and cholesterol. Your body needs fat and cholesterol, and replacing it with carbs and sugars isn't going to cut it.

The "healthy diet" isn't. Longevity is not the only or primary indicator of health, but it being used as the primary or only factor for measuring it.
edit on 2011/7/31 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by oldgoat

Men need fat and cholesterol in their diet.

Your basic evolutionary biology didn't changed over the last fifty years, and your LONGEVITY wasn't a great driver in male biology.

(some indication that increased longevity in women has lead to increased survival of grandchildren, making it a selective force to an extent NOT based on your diet)

The "healthy" diet for men utterly fails to address that your body craves fat and cholesterol. Your body needs fat and cholesterol, and replacing it with carbs and sugars isn't going to cut it.

The "healthy diet" isn't. Longevity is not the only or primary indicator of health, but it being used as the primary or only factor for measuring it.
edit on 2011/7/31 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

I still eat fat, when i say "low(er)" fat i just mean i stick to the guidelines and try to limit the types that I eat. I get the full daily allowance per day, but i don't eat 3 cheeseburgers a day for example

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You stick to the guidelines? Seriously? The food guidelines make my eyes bulge.

I'm not svelte. If I tried eating the amount of food the guidelines recommend, I shudder to think how large I'd be. The guidelines are not about health, and are 100% about marketing and lobbyists.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

*Strange pressure/ Sensations in my head constantly *Strange malaise *Tingling/Burning sensations in hands and feet *Chronic Fatigue/always tired *”Brain Fog”/drugged sensation feels like I'm sedated constantly *Acid Reflux *Diarrhea/Digestive problems *Air bubble in upper chest(feels like somethings stuck in my throat) *Excessive burping *Insomnia *Muscle Soreness/Stiffness *Throbbing sensation throughout body/particularly in hands and feet and a strong thudding in my head constantly *Heart Races/palpitations almost constantly *Migraine

WOW, that is exactly what my wife has. THE WHOLE LIST. She just was confirmed with Lupus. A immune disorder disease which your natural immune system attacks itself.

I would seriously ask your doctor to get tested for lupus. The whole list I swear that was freaky.

By the way, when you get diagnosed with lupus, your doc will try and put you on oxycodone. Because of the uncontrollable body aches. Please do not fill that prescription if you know whats good for you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join